Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market  (Read 15187 times)
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:58:11 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I am saying and everyone know not Only ETH. Market going down very much Bitcoin and altcoin all of these are very down. We can't responsible only Etehreum for noise in market.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

we know this year to be the worst year for krypto and a lesson for all of us, of course, hoping this storm will pass so that the cool breeze slowly approaches and makes the year ahead for crypto again

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:29:07 PM

It's fascinating to see that eth price has gained around 40% in just a few weeks.
Could this be the next bull that we are waiting for OR could this be the last pump, before we get into despair phase  - around $50 per eth???
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

I was expecting this rally because it is overdue IMO, the Ethereum fork is round the corner and looking at the recent dip in the ICO market which reduce the selling pressure on the price. Ethereum as we have seen is currently oversold but the question now is can it regain its previous highs

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Yes, the ethereum woke up, and with it, the rest of the altcoins showed good growth over the past couple of days. This added positive to the market.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Why it is important for many people in what place in the Ethereum rating. Everyone knows that this is an innovative project, with a great team that is constantly evolving. Provided that the price will recover with the market and the project will become better, is it so important in what place it will be?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

Eth very strong coin and have great potencial in future!
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:56:07 PM

I wouldn't be so confident about ETH after they  dump it all like a rug doll down to $80. Those who holds more than enough can take this boat to  its ground if they can and they can do it again once its price reach to its ATH again. Nevertheless its will give an opportunity for us all to profit.

avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Yes, ethereum shows its strength and shows that ethereum will not be easy to defeat and not even easy to make the price collapse so that ethereum does such a price increase.
because ethereum is a very strong coin like bitcoin in the crypto world like the market and ICO projects too, so even though the price is currently destroyed it doesn't mean ethereum won't be able to rise again as it was wrong. because in a non-natural time, ethereum will definitely pump up the price again
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

i just said every price of ethereum below the 250$ mark is a cheap price i think ethereum will be so huge in the future thanks to the huge community behind it happy new year for everyone
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

This is all very encouraging and encouraging! Great expectations for the next year! Efirium, please us, please. Do not let us down!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

It will not regain controll.
The ETH price has been heavily impacted by ICOs which is the essence of this asset , the ICO market is dead as we knew it, maybe new kind og ICO market will emerge but that does not mean that it will be on ETH basis.

nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

I believe that with time this project will take new heights, as it is very popular and in demand

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

This is all very encouraging and encouraging! Great expectations for the next year! Efirium, please us, please. Do not let us down!
I think it is very strange that you hope so much. face it and stop praying. it is unlikely that in 2019 we will see a big growth.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I probably missed the news about the reverse growth of ETH. I'd better sell ETH which I bought at $90 and repurchase at a lower price because there're no preconditions for the growth of ETH in 1,5-2 months!

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

I also worry about Ethereum and would like it to grow in price. I keep a lot of ETH, as well as tokens based on the Ethereum network. Therefore, any increase in the price of ETH increases my capital.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

I am saying and everyone know not Only ETH. Market going down very much Bitcoin and altcoin all of these are very down. We can't responsible only Etehreum for noise in market.
You are right. Most of the altcoins have decreased because the effect of prices of BTC has declined throughout the year. Well, ETH looks noisy because it is ranked quite well in the Coinmarketcap precisely below Btc, so its excitement is a bit phenomenal compared to the decline of coins or other tokens.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 04:01:42 PM by pleci

The market situation is starting to improve and ETH has increased rapidly in a few days to pump up to $ 50. I am becoming more confident in the new year 2019 ETH will take up positions again and will increase dramatically.

For coin enthusiasts, ETH will definitely be happy with the increase now and begin to trust again to invest, the market that is starting to stretch is starting to look clear and altcoin is starting to grow rapidly in price. it's time we wait to start buying potential ETH coins.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:26:18 AM

This is caused by ICO. Otherwise, Ethereum cannot be surpassed by XRP. Although it did not return to the former throne yesterday, I believe that in the future Ethereum will definitely surpass XRP. Become the second top coin.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

As per coinmarketcap.com

XRP's current market cap = $15,245,066,395

Eth's current market cap = $13,390,496,883

Few more pumps and it will replace XRP again to the 2nd spot or there will be another rally soon between these two.
To me, the position of any coin on the chart is really of no significant importance. It reminds me of a football league table which can change due to points accumulated, not necessarily that the up team is better. XRP and ETH are not at par or in comparison when it comes to technology so it does not bother me. ETH, the king of smart contracts is on the beat!!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄