Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market  (Read 15187 times)
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

Eth prices will rebound aggressively once the Initial coin offerings return as the primary use of ETH is for ICOs. According to Bitmex CEO, Ether will quickly test $200 once the ICO market returns.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Eth has felt down from 1200$ to 80$ during a while and it proves that whales are selling their Etherums , The most annoying thing about ethereum is that we dont know its total supply , and how many of that could exists!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:43:56 PM

there are some declining digital currency factors including ethereum namely infrastructure and currency values that are not regulated because of what we see in the United States a lack of bodies to oversee the currency movements of regulatory bodies, and that gives investors room to store stocks freely and

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Ethereum is gradually moving up, and I believe it's not going to fall drastically like it did during the course of recent months. I think this is the best time to buy more and hold. I hope to see more of this next year. Bitcoin has also been increasing gradually, and it's indeed a nice thing to hear.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I am also sure that Ethereum will grow in value. On its basis, new projects will continue to appear. And we can all make money on it. The main thing to wait for the growth of the entire crypto market.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:36:24 PM

We are all happy to see ETH rising,that shows that eth will surely get back to a good price.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

we have to remain calm and confident because in fact lately, the price of Ethereum has started to improve a little and hopefully in the future slowly continues to increase so that it becomes the king of altcoin again.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:47:51 PM

I think that very soon after the change of bitcoin trend Ethereum will start moving up. The development team is already preparing a new update Ethereum 2.0 and I think that it will affect the price in a positive sense.
This is possible, but if the market trend continues to be bearish, growth may turn out to be insignificant. Or they simply dump the coin and it will quickly descend back. for this year I noticed that no matter how cool the news is, it will still bend under the market
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

although the price increase of ethereum did not last long, it was good to see that the prices not only fall. that gave me hope again, that i have set with ethereum on the right altcoin.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

It will be possible to talk about the restoration of ETH positions when it grows in price to at least 500 dollars per coin. Now we can only wait for the return of the Altcoin king.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

we look forward to patiently, I think many are sure and believe that in the future the price of Ethereum will rise again to the top level and become the king of altcoin like before.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:44:48 PM

The difference between the capitalization of Ethereum and Ripple capitalization is not that big, so I think that for the 2019 Ethereum will return to its place. For me, he was the best altcoin, and remained the best altcoin.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
idrozdovscky

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Many believe that the ETH in price after the update. But now the ether is falling in price, and I do not think that the reason is hidden in blockchain technology.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I do not think that this increase in the price of Ethereum can be considered a success of Ethereum, since this is only a consequence of the growth of Bitcoin.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

Ethereum is nowadays the main coin among the Altcoins, and what is happening with it today on the market with it is a temporary phenomenon. It is necessary to wait, and I am sure in 2019 he will return his position in growth to a high level.

Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Ethereum is nowadays the main coin among the Altcoins, and what is happening with it today on the market with it is a temporary phenomenon. It is necessary to wait, and I am sure in 2019 he will return his position in growth to a high level.

So attention now is on ETH, not necessary bitcoin anymore? How things change over little misfortune. No one believed bitcoin can have this level of misfortune it has as at today. But for ETH, I do not think it is making any noise yet. It is just dangling there where the market is pushing it to.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

ETH is on back fire and making wrong those people who are saying ETH is dead now and will reach at $10. It's just about time and that time came now where ETH change the game. Still it's start, now see how ETH will recover fastly. It's a hope giving push by ETH and many investors now came back.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:49:34 PM

Since the $84 per ETH, it has recovered up to $130. Making a significant recovery. At first I though ethereum will continue to rise. After that, it is playing around at this price with alternating rise and decline. The pump made on the market is suddenly losing support.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

Indeed, ETH showed a small but steady growth, while interesting events await us, namely, an update on the ETH network as early as January 2019. I am sure that this event should shake even more the price of ETH and there is hope that the price will go up. Indeed, ETH is the best altcoin since it has the most advanced platform. But unfortunately, due to market manipulations, we see a decrease in prices and this is distressing. But we know that this cannot be permanently and the rise in prices must be unequivocal.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

The ethereum price growth could be just a speculative pump, maybe someone just bought ethereum for future ico's or somehow have some insides. I guess in a month we will see what is going on with Eth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: