Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market  (Read 15188 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I'm not totally confident it will. ICO's have first caused ETH's mooning, but then collapsing prices of most of the tokens issued on Ethereum has caused a sell-off of ETH as well. Trauma is big and it'll take time for the market to recover confidence.
trust for ico is now also connected to their smart contract platform, if Eth doesn't improve the system more complex, then they will be the biggest reason for the era of the destruction of the erc-20 coins on the market, some coins have entered mainnet processes and separated from them to face the worst possible.

but I also believe that after January, Eth will return to the best performance after that if they want to return the price at least not fall continuously.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.

I'm not totally confident it will. ICO's have first caused ETH's mooning, but then collapsing prices of most of the tokens issued on Ethereum has caused a sell-off of ETH as well. Trauma is big and it'll take time for the market to recover confidence.
Today, a lot of users of cryptocurrencies accuse a fraudster in the ico market of companies for falling prices on ethereum. First of all, I would like to note that these are all general trends in the cryptocurrency market, when all coins fall in price. But nevertheless, the percentage of successful ico companies is still quite large and the erc20 platform leads among all.
yountt2

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

As far as price goes for ether,  there is nothing basically wrong with ether price, the problem here is the fact that ether was consistently dump from the beginning of the year till this moment.  When the dumper run out of coin to dump,  the ether will pump!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

I do believe Ethereum will surpass bitcoin soon. From it's marketcap that below 100B I think future looks bright on this coin. Especially when they release their catalysts on January 11. A lot of people is eyeing on this Smart asset class.

It is not easy to surpass the Btc and may take years to make it possible as their is a huge difference between marketcap for both the coins and this would mean it is not that easy as well . But yes ETH has a long way to go and it’s demand is constantly rising as well which is a good sign.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:56:59 AM

The price of ETH surprised me because it quickly recovered the price within a few days, and I think it will continue to do so until the second place of crypto.
Do I hope so that the value price of eth will continue grows until this year 2019.As of this moment what we are trying to do is make busy watching the market because the price was not stable sometimes it's goes up and sometimes it's goes down.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:13:40 PM

ETH is more volatile than BTC, but it is popular, so I think there are more chances to be noisy on this market. As for me ETH is the mainj object to make investments!
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:24:59 PM

Yeah this could be the turning point of Ethereum to bounce back as we see more demand lately and being the mother of ERC20 token this Ethereum can rise higher for this year 2019 as many investors are still supporting this currency.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

It is indeed nice price movement we are seeing on ethereum market however, the loss in term of dollar value is still huge. That is why I believe buying  ether now is a good ijvestment decision as there will be attempt  at recovery at some point!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:06:16 PM

It is indeed nice price movement we are seeing on ethereum market however, the loss in term of dollar value is still huge. That is why I believe buying  ether now is a good ijvestment decision as there will be attempt  at recovery at some point!
There's a big possibility but the twist always fear investors position, buying more or holding your assets is really an interesting options right now, as more positive speculations are bringing eth to its positive movements.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:43:28 PM

Indeed, now Ethereum becomes really very noisy. But in fact, he has the necessary grounds for this. After all, this is a really powerful project that will actively become more expensive next year as the market recovers. Therefore, I now invest the bulk of the money in the purchase of Ethereum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:11:52 PM

ETH was struggling in 2018 and lost a lot from it`s market share.
It is still the most trusted platform and I hope that  the development upgrades will bring us more secured, scaled and efficient ETH.
It deserved to regain it`s well deserved second position on CMC soon.
for few year again i'm still trust in Ethereum platform can back like in 2017.
but we have another alternate altcoin for Ethereum with same technology with Ethereum, like EOS that make interest to this project

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:32:08 PM

It is still the most trusted platform and I hope that  the development upgrades will bring us more secured, scaled and efficient ETH.
but we have another alternate altcoin for Ethereum with same technology with Ethereum, like EOS that make interest to this project
I agree, even ETH will come back stronger than 2017. I also appreciate EOS, but also see the strong development of ELF, a coin that I am supporting.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:53:08 PM

I agree, even ETH will come back stronger than 2017. I also appreciate EOS, but also see the strong development of ELF, a coin that I am supporting.
If we consider the situation with competitors ethereum, it is impossible not to mention stellar, which even in bad times in 2018 showed very good results.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:47:50 AM

Of course, now Ethereum is becoming one of the best options for profitable investment of their money. After all, the project has real chances for development and a rapid rise in prices next year. I really hope that Eth will be able to solve his problems and restore his previous high positions.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:15:03 AM

The whole market is crashing down again, ETH is currently struggling with XRP for the second spot. Possibly there is hope for projects based on ETH platform like ledu which relies on their products for price rise.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

The whole market is crashing down again, ETH is currently struggling with XRP for the second spot. Possibly there is hope for projects based on ETH platform like ledu which relies on their products for price rise.
Of course, I would like these projects to develop Without any problems, but for example the ethereum due to the rising hype in the information space about hard forks ambiguous may affect the further development of the ethereum.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:21:41 PM

Indeed, now Ethereum becomes really very noisy. But in fact, he has the necessary grounds for this. After all, this is a really powerful project that will actively become more expensive next year as the market recovers. Therefore, I now invest the bulk of the money in the purchase of Ethereum.
After the market will update the lows of ETH 40-60$ and bitcoin 2500-2700$ the market will begin a gradual growth by the spring of 2019 and further 2020-21 year we will see a new growth cycle, in addition, ETH has a very strong support and great development ahead. So we need to wait

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

Bones rustles like an old grandfather who can fall apart at any moment. We expect the best, but we see how a new and promising technology is dying, which has not yet been invented analogues.

Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 01:23:53 AM

I see ethereum become stronger again this week and I hope that it still stay strong at the end of this year. Glad to see ethereum can turn into a green area and the price can increase higher. The price now is at $146, and I wonder how much ethereum can break the price at the end of 2018 because we are almost the end of the year. All in all, it is good for ethereum itself because the price was trying to recover step by step and if the situations are right, then the price can break the higher rate.
Yes it will stay strong and be make a second set in the CMC again. But for now we need to believe on etherium that will be back again to a high price because that's will we waiting for the etherium will rise again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:09:36 AM

Yes indeed at that time ETH had increased but it was only for a moment and now it might come back down like BTC and other altcoins.
A very fast pump.

And I think it helped bitcoin to reached back $3,700. Right now, they looks like they're going back to a lower status. ETH's fork will come 2 days from now and this will trigger a pump by tomorrow. I don't really know what exactly going to happen but it's likely.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀