Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is making some noise in the crypto market  (Read 15187 times)
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:20:31 AM

Even though until now Bitcoin has remained in top popularity, many financial experts have seen the potential of Ethereum which can exceed Bitcoin. This potential has been examined both in the valuation value and ETH coins, as well as in the development of the Blockchain Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:32:40 AM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.
You are perfectly right on that mate,in December 2018 ethereum started to pump and even break the alltime high to successfully reach a $1,500 value

But after that things back I normal and now is sitting on $200 price even that bull is on our market,maybe the reason is only bitcoin is bullying while others are stagnant and not even getting a 5% growth for the past weeks
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:43:40 AM

im too excited of what is happening right now in the market, not only eth but xrp and btc are going for a one time big time recovery from the previous dip, hopefully it will continue for a new ATH!
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:38:11 AM

im too excited of what is happening right now in the market, not only eth but xrp and btc are going for a one time big time recovery from the previous dip, hopefully it will continue for a new ATH!
Yes even i am also todays market move really making happy inside also looking for a new ATH . not only Ehtereum anotehr my major holding NEO also taking its momentum crossed 10$ . Lets forget the bad happened in last few month hope for better tomorrow .
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:38:38 AM

Ripple is going up but ethereum for now is still king of the alts. The surge was big today breaking through the $200 by quite a margin. FOMO is starting, especially for ethereum

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:34:24 AM

Ripple is going up but ethereum for now is still king of the alts. The surge was big today breaking through the $200 by quite a margin. FOMO is starting, especially for ethereum
ETH is raging up and it's following the trend even bitcoin is slowly fallen down but ETH is keeping it's momentum, it's nice to see that the market
of this coin is not making the move, we will continue to see this while  investors are looking for good diversions, keep aiming high if you are holding
good amount of ETH, it can go further and try to reach bigger value.

Believers will enjoy seeing the rise and will continue to hold for high returned.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:41:49 AM

I am wondering if this spike is profits of the btc spikes flowing back to eth or fiat flowing inn. Either Way it taking some nice steps up with +7 % on the daily chart today.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:22:28 AM

I am wondering if this spike is profits of the btc spikes flowing back to eth or fiat flowing inn. Either Way it taking some nice steps up with +7 % on the daily chart today.
Good increase for ETH seen today.
I was always thinking on when ETH will rise and eventually we just see it today.
What we are seeing today is that Altcoins are performing, and the overall trading volume is still good,
so it makes me think that investors are also up for altcoins this time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:36:23 AM

Yes even i am also todays market move really making happy inside also looking for a new ATH . not only Ehtereum anotehr my major holding NEO also taking its momentum crossed 10$ . Lets forget the bad happened in last few month hope for better tomorrow .

People who have a positive mind towards the market will be happy because when the market is down they have already grabbed many huge potential coins which have a huge ability to increase their price vastly. Everyone will forget about their loos when the market is in an upward trend.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:12:40 PM

Even though until now Bitcoin has remained in top popularity, many financial experts have seen the potential of Ethereum which can exceed Bitcoin. This potential has been examined both in the valuation value and ETH coins, as well as in the development of the Blockchain Ethereum.
This isn't going to EVER happen. I say this with certainty. In the past, I once harboured this thought as yours and compared ETH with Bitcoin. But that was an error of thought on my part. ETH is no match for Bitcoin.  People should begin to look beyond ETH to other alternate coins with immense potential like Litecoin. ETH is already over hyped. It's a good coin no doubt but it's overrated.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:28:08 PM

It is doing some better job also but the problem is the profit is not enough in this situation also but if the development is continuously happening to a good position only we can make some amount of expectable return for our investment
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

It is always making some development in each and every time but people does not accept it very quickly because the development is not enough for them to get the profit that their expected that is the problem going to to happen every time but this time it will be unexpected to develop so I surely say it will do something for our future.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:58:38 PM

Old thread, but ETH was never king of Cryptos. Either way, its the queen and its kids, like LEDU and other ERC20 are seeing some green lights. though some are using incentives to attract their green candle sticks like this one; https://ledu.education-ecosystem.com/blog/new-ledu-listing-on-dcoin-exchange/
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:15:17 PM

it is true that ethereum has become the second best path after bitcoin as an investment place because both coins are very promising and widely used by large investors so that the two coins also do not lose confidence in investors

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:38:28 PM

It seems to me that now there is no need to think about ethereum and Bitcoin competition, because if such coins really show good results in the cryptocurrency market, then this will definitely affect the entire cryptocurrency market.  Quite a lot of good projects are still in poor condition and no one wants to invest their money in them.  Of course, I believe that the project developers should first think about this in order to raise public interest in this project.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:47:35 PM

People are making noise on the market but not Ethereum. Considering its current and future price, it seems that ETH has finally got many chances to reach 500 dollars this year even if the market decides to fall more.

I believe that the market conditions fluctuate so that sometimes the coin will rise and fall as well as the price, and that's all for me is a natural event because the situation is not always settled. but on the other hand I am very sure that eth will again increase again even though initially eth prices declined. but all of that will certainly change.

The price of ETH at the moment is humble, but in the next 2 months I think the ETH will break through and the price will bull run, the high chance will go up more than $700 in August. So that you should buy and hold ETH now Smiley)))

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:49:58 PM

People are making noise on the market but not Ethereum. Considering its current and future price, it seems that ETH has finally got many chances to reach 500 dollars this year even if the market decides to fall more.

I believe that the market conditions fluctuate so that sometimes the coin will rise and fall as well as the price, and that's all for me is a natural event because the situation is not always settled. but on the other hand I am very sure that eth will again increase again even though initially eth prices declined. but all of that will certainly change.

The price of ETH at the moment is humble, but in the next 2 months I think the ETH will break through and the price will bull run, the high chance will go up more than $700 in August. So that you should buy and hold ETH now Smiley)))

Yeah I agree ethereum goes again into strong specially if bitcoin reach again the all time proce at 20,000$ so I strongly believe ethereum reach not only 700& but possible to get back from the old price after the worse drop because of the eefect of bear market cap 1,500$ price can hit again if bitcoin continue to increase.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:05:59 PM

I guess ETH is back to its pavilion now, nearly it has pumped upto $50 from last week and slowly rocking, Yes it was really struggling this entire last quarter due to continuous price fluctuations. I hope it will regain its position as king of Alts.
Definitely I agree! Ethereum is making noise in cryptocurrency industry this coming days. A lot of people have expected for it to go 500 dollars before the end of July. However, as of now they are currently experiencing a little bit depression caused by the current news in coinbase. Both bitcoin and ethereum are stable. But soon as it arrives, it will fluctuate much.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: