Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mazacoin ** FAKE Sovereign Currency **  (Read 7717 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Herp (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:36:09 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 10:12:52 PM by Herp

http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp
Native Sun News: Oglala Sioux Tribe surprised by MazaCoin plan
Friday, March 7, 2014
Filed Under: Business | National | Technology
More on: native sun news, oglala sioux, south dakota

The following story was written and reported by Brandon Ecoffey, Native Sun News Managing Editor. All content © Native Sun News.

The logo for MazaCoin, a proposed digital currency that the Oglala Sioux Tribe has not officially endorsed.

Man claims OST has launched own currency
Council and President taken by surprise

By Brandon Ecoffey
Native Sun News Managing Editor

PINE RIDGE — The Oglala Sioux Tribe supposedly launched its own national currency. However no one bothered to inform Tribal President Bryan Brewer or the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council.

When contacted by Native Sun News President Brewer said that he was unaware of any official move by the tribe to launch a new currency.

“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

Last week Forbes Magazine reported that a new currency had been adopted by the Oglala Sioux Tribe and that the new currency was being promoted by Payu Harris and traded on the global market. Forbes claimed that Harris was a member of the tribe, however, there is no one on the rolls named Payu Harris or Payu Kimitsu.

The Mazacoin that Harris is claiming to be the official currency of the “Traditional Lakota Nation” is a digital currency that falls under the realm of cryptocurrency and is modeled after the more established Bitcoin.

Essentially Bitcoins are a way of exchanging value digitally. It is not a unit of currency that can be exchanged physically, only through the internet. It is unregulated by any government watchdog like the Federal Reserve. Once a person invests in a Bitcoin they are forced to set up a digital wallet online usually through a third party who stores the value of the investment.

The currency was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto who was frustrated by the swaying value of current currencies and the ability of governments to raise inflation by simply printing more money. The problem with not being regulated by a government entity is that there is also no protection for the currency once it is in a digital wallet online. Unlike Federal insured banks that will back savings up to $100,000 there is none and many fear that Bitcoins are under the constant threat of hackers.

In an interview with Forbes, Payu Harris who has also gone by the name Payu Kimitsu touts the Mazacoin as the new buffalo for the Oglala Sioux Tribe.

“I think cryptocurrencies could be the new buffalo,” he says. “Once, it was everything for our survival. We used it for food, for clothes, for everything. It was our economy. I think MazaCoin could serve the same purpose,” Harris told Forbes. “I want to get my people educated and show them this is the next level of finance,” he said. “Let’s make the rest of the world play catch up. Let’s be leaders and rebuild the economy on our terms. We’re not going to ask the federal government if we can do this. I refuse to ask them to do anything within my own borders. When you have children going hungry, it’s time to focus.” In the interview with Forbes Harris is referred to as a Chief and the author states to have contacted unnamed elders who reportedly referred Forbes back to Harris.

According to the Mazacoin website there are two initial phases that the group will look to complete.

“In the second phase of the MazaCoin pre-mine, the MazaCoin Development Team will pre-mine 25 million MZC as a starting point for the MazaCoin Tribal Trust. The MazaCoin Tribal Trust will give grants of MazaCoin to any Tribal member, business or charity of the Traditional Lakota Nation. Grants are set to be 1000 MZC for individuals, 10,000 MZC for businesses and 50,000 MZC for non-profit Tribal organizations. With the initial pre-mine coupled with future mining and donations the MazaCoin National Trust will be able to give these grants out indefinitely,” it reads.

The link provided to the Traditional Lakota Nation leads to a page that lists tribal government information and numbers to the official Oglala Sioux Tribe. The website also states that public ledger is available for viewing but was unworkable during the writing of this story.

Attempts by Native Sun News to contact Harris went unanswered and an interview request was declined by Harris earlier in this year.

I've been asked about the content of a certain leaked email between "Pirate" the brain behind Mazacoin and the @bitcoinsachs blogger

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442489676159385602
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442486855703855104
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442488295134466048
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442489098721189888
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442489227813462016
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442489368129716224
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442490025402310656
https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs/status/442490167182368770

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:42:26 AM

I don't get it. Is this a relaunch or what?

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:43:03 AM

Devs were busy beavers and released this sister coin http://www.maplecoin.cf/ to mazacoin.org

Notice the rip off web site design and even the Mazacoin copy paste they forgot to remove.

Same as mazacoin this website makes same outrageous unsubstantiated claims.

MapleCoin is an all new fork of the LiteCoin project that branched from BitCoin. MapleCoin is the National Crypto-Currency of Canada.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:46:31 AM

I don't get it. Is this a relaunch or what?

This is just a factual information thread about Mazacoin.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:49:15 AM

Native Sun News: Oglala Sioux Tribe surprised by MazaCoin plan
Friday, March 7, 2014
Filed Under: Business | National | Technology
More on: native sun news, oglala sioux, south dakota

The following story was written and reported by Brandon Ecoffey, Native Sun News Managing Editor. All content © Native Sun News.

The logo for MazaCoin, a proposed digital currency that the Oglala Sioux Tribe has not officially endorsed.

Man claims OST has launched own currency
Council and President taken by surprise
By Brandon Ecoffey
Native Sun News Managing Editor

PINE RIDGE — The Oglala Sioux Tribe supposedly launched its own national currency. However no one bothered to inform Tribal President Bryan Brewer or the Oglala Sioux Tribal Council.

When contacted by Native Sun News President Brewer said that he was unaware of any official move by the tribe to launch a new currency.

“There has been no action taken by the council to approve of a new currency. The economic development office gave a letter of support to Harris to continue to research the industry and that was it. As far as it being an official currency of the tribe that is not true at all. Any action like that would need to go through the council,” said President Brewer.

Last week Forbes Magazine reported that a new currency had been adopted by the Oglala Sioux Tribe and that the new currency was being promoted by Payu Harris and traded on the global market. Forbes claimed that Harris was a member of the tribe, however, there is no one on the rolls named Payu Harris or Payu Kimitsu.

The Mazacoin that Harris is claiming to be the official currency of the “Traditional Lakota Nation” is a digital currency that falls under the realm of cryptocurrency and is modeled after the more established Bitcoin.

Essentially Bitcoins are a way of exchanging value digitally. It is not a unit of currency that can be exchanged physically, only through the internet. It is unregulated by any government watchdog like the Federal Reserve. Once a person invests in a Bitcoin they are forced to set up a digital wallet online usually through a third party who stores the value of the investment.

The currency was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto who was frustrated by the swaying value of current currencies and the ability of governments to raise inflation by simply printing more money. The problem with not being regulated by a government entity is that there is also no protection for the currency once it is in a digital wallet online. Unlike Federal insured banks that will back savings up to $100,000 there is none and many fear that Bitcoins are under the constant threat of hackers.

In an interview with Forbes, Payu Harris who has also gone by the name Payu Kimitsu touts the Mazacoin as the new buffalo for the Oglala Sioux Tribe.

“I think cryptocurrencies could be the new buffalo,” he says. “Once, it was everything for our survival. We used it for food, for clothes, for everything. It was our economy. I think MazaCoin could serve the same purpose,” Harris told Forbes. “I want to get my people educated and show them this is the next level of finance,” he said. “Let’s make the rest of the world play catch up. Let’s be leaders and rebuild the economy on our terms. We’re not going to ask the federal government if we can do this. I refuse to ask them to do anything within my own borders. When you have children going hungry, it’s time to focus.” In the interview with Forbes Harris is referred to as a Chief and the author states to have contacted unnamed elders who reportedly referred Forbes back to Harris.

According to the Mazacoin website there are two initial phases that the group will look to complete.

“In the second phase of the MazaCoin pre-mine, the MazaCoin Development Team will pre-mine 25 million MZC as a starting point for the MazaCoin Tribal Trust. The MazaCoin Tribal Trust will give grants of MazaCoin to any Tribal member, business or charity of the Traditional Lakota Nation. Grants are set to be 1000 MZC for individuals, 10,000 MZC for businesses and 50,000 MZC for non-profit Tribal organizations. With the initial pre-mine coupled with future mining and donations the MazaCoin National Trust will be able to give these grants out indefinitely,” it reads.

The link provided to the Traditional Lakota Nation leads to a page that lists tribal government information and numbers to the official Oglala Sioux Tribe. The website also states that public ledger is available for viewing but was unworkable during the writing of this story.

Attempts by Native Sun News to contact Harris went unanswered and an interview request was declined by Harris earlier in this year.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:57:25 AM

Guys, I copied the "screenshot" from @Mazacoin's twitter and then copied a real screenshot from the Google Play Store (The Bitcoin Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet)

I pasted them both into Paint (simple, you can do it to). Put them side-by-side and do a zoom (will magnify both images equally).

Tell me, why is there a ton of pixelation all over the Mazacoin while the Bitcoin Wallet screenshot looks crisper? Is there a photoshop job happening with @Mazacoin's Android wallet that is causing strange compression issues with the pixels?

I seriously want to get your opinions because this looks very shady. I guess we'll know tomorrow but this looks like a setup.

I'm happy to admit I'm wrong but the Android wallet pic looked extremely grainy to me. Look closely. Full size image is here since bitcointalk.org's display size is smaller than what I'm trying to show you: https://i.imgur.com/eTGu9xS.png

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

I see the other thread was closed by request of OP. Those who don't like the nazi moderation from the thread he created can post here.

I promise not to delete anything but spam and huge letter posts.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:04:46 PM

I can honestly give 2 shits about this, but I have to wonder about your postings now

Just walk away and forget about mazacoin as a whole.

Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:05:53 PM

I can honestly give 2 shits about this, but I have to wonder about your postings now

Just walk away and forget about mazacoin as a whole.

I've stated my motivation 2 or 3 times already. You're free to search through the posts to find it.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

biboun

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:12:25 PM

why don't you just ignore all this maza coin stuff and start doing something useful for your life ?

Either you've lost a lot of money and are very angry about this coin.
Or you just wan't to drop the price down so you can buy and make profit.

In both case we've heard you...too much

(and don't be the nazi moderator you hate..)

Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:15:40 PM

why don't you just ignore all this maza coin stuff and start doing something useful for your life ?

Either you've lost a lot of money and are very angry about this coin.
Or you just wan't to drop the price down so you can buy and make profit.

In both case we've heard you...too much

(and don't be the nazi moderator you hate..)

You can research my posts I've clearly stated my motivation.

I've openly supported this coin until truth came out. I think people and investors should be warned because idea in itself is beautiful and has merit but if this scam is allowed to mature it could destroy the community's credibility and future such initiatives that are legitimate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494105.msg5624113#msg5624113

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

biboun

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:18:27 PM

with all the posts you've made, there are pages of warning...

what is the problem , you wan't to to save the world ?

people are grown up, they do want they want, the way you systematically bash everything about this coin is totally counter productive.
( and proves you have nothing to do else than posting in this forum)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:18:36 PM

This Coin is not a fake!
Herp is a Kid that hate everything!
This is still the most exciting alt to come around in a long while.

WE DONT NEED NO DEVS IF THE COIN WORKING FINE, BUT THE DEVS ALSO WORKING HERE EVERYDAY ON THIS COIN.

Who thing this coin is a scam, stay out.
Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

Wow, much red much hate. Please relax. Screaming your lungs out won't make this coin less scammy, it would only make you look idiotic.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

biboun

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:23:35 PM

Do you bot guys realize that both of you tend to avoid the bit of credibility crypto currencies have.
Kids playing virtual stock exchange with virtual money.

RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

Maza was a shit,
This will be a shit too.

But I suggest you to let people get scam and lose their %80 investment. It's funny to watch all crying babies.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Herp (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:26:22 PM

Maza was a shit,
This will be a shit too.

But I suggest you to let people get scam and lose their %80 investment. It's funny to watch all crying babies.

The initiatives of creating sovereign digital currencies are really interesting ones and I don't think we should let be exploited so easily by liars and cheats.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

biboun

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

Guys, I copied the "screenshot" from @Mazacoin's twitter and then copied a real screenshot from the Google Play Store (The Bitcoin Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet)

I pasted them both into Paint (simple, you can do it to). Put them side-by-side and do a zoom (will magnify both images equally).

Tell me, why is there a ton of pixelation all over the Mazacoin while the Bitcoin Wallet screenshot looks crisper? Is there a photoshop job happening with @Mazacoin's Android wallet that is causing strange compression issues with the pixels?

I seriously want to get your opinions because this looks very shady. I guess we'll know tomorrow but this looks like a setup.
https://i.imgur.com/eTGu9xS.png

I'm happy to admit I'm wrong but the Android wallet pic looked extremely grainy to me. Look closely. Full size image is here since bitcointalk.org's display size is smaller than what I'm trying to show you: https://i.imgur.com/eTGu9xS.png

what you call pixelation is jpeg compression.

take the bitcoin pic ans save it in jpeg, let's say quality 3 you'll get the same..
Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:29:00 PM

Scam,be carefull.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:33:22 PM

Interesting news worldwide about the Mazacoin, this is scam for you?
You are pathetic.

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/03/07/lakota-indian-promotes-new-digital-currency-mazacoin/
http://rt.com/usa/native-american-nation-bitcoin-632/
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/mazacoin-native-american-tribe-adopts-bitcoin-derivative-as-national-currency-9165314.html
http://www.ecanadanow.com/business/2014/03/01/native-americans-now-have-bitcoin-clone/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10668018/Native-Americans-adopt-bitcoin-clone-as-official-currency.html
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/03/03/9-questions-surrounding-mazacoin-lakota-cryptocurrency-answered-153750
http://www.complex.com/tech/2014/03/lakota-mazacoin-cryptocurrency
http://www.popsci.com.au/technology/native-american-tribe-adopts-its-own-bitcoin-clone
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Lakota_nation_adopts_MazaCoin_crypto-currency_as_legal_tender/33348/0/38/38/Y/M.html
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasperhamill/2014/02/27/the-battle-of-little-bitcoin-native-american-tribe-launches-its-own-cryptocurrency/
http://www.lihpao.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-138172
http://digi.163.com/14/0304/19/9MH0K7NB00162OUT.html
http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/the-stream/the-stream-officialblog/2014/3/5/native-american-tribeadoptsnewcryptocurrency.html
http://gigamir.net/agenda/culture/pub649087
http://rus.ruvr.ru/2014_03_06/Siunomika-menjaet-dvigatel-8790/
http://index.hu/gazdasag/2014/03/03/a_sziu_bitcoin_az_uj_boleny/
http://www.itespresso.es/siete-tribus-indias-lanzan-mazacoin-propia-moneda-virtual-122470.html
http://www.mintpressnews.com/native-american-tribe-adopts-bitcoin-official-currency/185745/
http://www.calcalist.co.il/internet/articles/1,7340,L-3626031,00.html
http://comments.ua/ht/455982-indeyskoe-plemya-ssha-sozdalo.html
http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/03/03/9-questions-surrounding-mazacoin-lakota-cryptocurrency-answered-153750
http://mytech.panorama.it/internet/MazaCoin-Bitcoin-nativi-americani
http://www.moneynews.ru/News/18562/
http://itexpert.org.ua/rubrikator/item/34319-indejskoe-plemya-v-ssha-sozdalo-sobstvennuyu-virtualnuyu-valyutu-matsa-kojn.html
http://www.dailypaul.com/313850/big-news-lakota-nation-chooses-official-cryptocurrency-named-mazacoin-as-alternative-to-frns
http://ecopreneurist.com/2014/03/06/oglala-lakota-nation-launches-mazacoin-cryptocurrency-official-currency/
http://us3.campaign-archive1.com/?u=65061a976c929ddabe0abe861&id=8fa1366e7e&e=72db57eb0a
http://www.ihavebitcoins.com/featured/mazacoin-ogala-lakotas-national-currency/
https://www.facebook.com/NYCoin?filter=3
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: