Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is the king  (Read 1978 times)
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

I have always stated that eth is the first coin to rise in the market. I'm still behind it. We now see the symptoms of this very little. It will begin to breathe in other coins along with Eth.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.

You say it right. Ethereum will show who is the main among the altcoins in the crypto market. That he will take second place after Bitcoin by capitalization.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:37:37 PM

Ethereum will continue to grow because many ICOs use the Ethereum platform. So Ethereum has a lot of investor support. If Ethereum becomes the king of Altcoin, of course, I strongly agree. But with the condition of Bitcoin not increasing, of course, investors have not fully returned to the market to invest in Ethereum.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I also bought a number of coins at this price, too, I will hope that Ethereum will show good growth, besides, serious updates are planned for the beginning of 2019.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

In last week we saw a very good move from ethereum. It's kind of bullish move from ethereum and we saw this kind of move after very long time. Ethereum devolopers made some good news about the upgradation of ethereum and will be ethereum 2.0. In last few months ethereum felt rapidly. And the reason was the falling of icos. And there is some real issues like scalability and txn problems. And if ethereum 2 come it will solve the problems. And there are more news like ethereum hardfork and that is also a big news for traders. And one more newd I don't know it is right or wrong the Bitcoin and Ethereum fork together. So for this reason ethereum was pumped.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:03:13 PM

Hello everyone,

Eth has shown that it is the king of altcoins and for everyone that invested when it dropped to 83$ kudos because you made the right move.
This has been our mindset for quite some time now. Well, I think I am also still holding unto that, but I would prefer it goes back to position number two on coin market cap, in order to truly justify it is the king if all altcoins, because price sometimes does not good give the right justification.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:10:04 PM

For me ETH is not king but very strong and promising coin. I don't wait for fiat replacement from ETH or world cryptocurrency. But I think ETH can make many changes in the economy by own blockchain, future sidechains and Raiden. Not BTC competitor also but a good coin for second roles
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

I believe that Ether will become an expensive coin again. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in this coin.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:26:58 PM

Indeed ethereum is the real king of altcoin. Ethereum is currently experiencing a significant increase lately but there has also been a decline. I believe ethereum will increase to $ 300 earlier this year. There is no match for ethereum other than bitcoin.
BitLendingClub

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:35:12 PM

Indeed ethereum is the real king of altcoin. Ethereum is currently experiencing a significant increase lately but there has also been a decline. I believe ethereum will increase to $ 300 earlier this year. There is no match for ethereum other than bitcoin.
As platform for alts creation ETH is great. As I know Waves have the same simple mechanics. And some other platforms. But ETH became great as first ICO platform. This is main - in time and in place. Not because of super techology
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I did not sell my ETHs, but I didn’t buy new ones either, I hope that soon we will see a trend reversal
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

Yes, 85$ was bottom point! I picked up ethereum for that price, it was too cheap!
I wanna see eth on this level again later, when I will have more money

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

Although the price of Ethereum has fallen to double or even lower, it is still the king of ICO, and we cannot change the fact that Ethereum still occupies 80% of the ICO market.
Yes, because Ethereum has a very good and simple technology to use, such as creating an Ethereum wallet that is very easy, and also Ethereum gets great trust from many ICO projects that rent the Ethereum network.
Mate to be honest I am not agree with you.! I am not refusing to say that ETH is good technology and it has good market repetition but still the only currency which is applicable to be a king and the entire market investors considers the only king and that is only BITCOIN so for me apart from all those mentioned qualities of ETH only BITCOIN is the king.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:17:18 PM

Yes, 85$ was bottom point! I picked up ethereum for that price, it was too cheap!
I wanna see eth on this level again later, when I will have more money

You almost nailed it. I also get in same price so holding is best choice in this situation. Ethereum will come back for next year but that time prices will grow in stable periods for cryptocurrencies.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:28:39 PM

Hello everyone,

For me, ethereum is still the king of altcoins. Even the drop in prices does not make me doubt that ethereum is still the best altcoin. $83 was a very good entry level and whoever got in there has already made a provit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

No, Ether is not king. I think this coin will never be the first. Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrencies and most investors agree.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Ethereum showed nothing. He fell behind Bitcoin and rose after the Bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum is still one of the best coins in the crypto-currency market, but to say that this coin is the king, I do not dare.
Yarex

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Hello everyone,

Do not worry. Ethereum will stand and go to the new peak. Now, by capitalization, he will soon again be able to press Ripple from second place. Let's support ETH!
CryptoKush

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

I think that Ethereum can make a good pace for the growth of the market. Ethereum is a very strong coin. I think that Ethereum can cost more than 2000 dollars even after such a fall.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

For now it's was not it will be aking if the surpass XRP or the bitcoin to the top spot.
Actually the etherium was on dip situation so it will not to be a king, Maybe in the future of the etherium if this always continue increase the price it will be a king someday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: