Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:25:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcadder.co and BTC MINER ULTIMATE?  (Read 178 times)
bLaStErAiD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:28:48 PM

Hello guys, I've been trying to find information about this and haven't really found anything so I'm posting here for your help, this is this site where you can download the software and all you have to pay I think is .08 BTC and you can get either .1 .2 .5 or a whole 1 BTC depending on which one you chose, all you have to do is download the software at their site, the site is btcadder.co and a youtube video and I've looking at the comments and all of them are good saying it works, but I want real people like you if you have used it or if you are willing to try and post here results, here is the video that explains it all, to check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1C7OK1KcY

NOTE: There is another thread here talking about the site btcadder.com but this one is btcadder.co without the m  ???at the end, so it's not the same one

Thanks for any reviews or advice
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

This is scam.

You will send them "fee" and you won't receive anything from them.

Stay away from schemes like this one and from whatever sounds too good to be true.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Open your eyes and see what is happening,this is pure scam,why they are giving money to download their software,if they are legit you need to pay them and buy their software.As I already mentioned if someone asking money to withdraw more money then its pure scam.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Hello guys, I've been trying to find information about this and haven't really found anything so I'm posting here for your help, this is this site where you can download the software and all you have to pay I think is .08 BTC and you can get either .1 .2 .5 or a whole 1 BTC depending on which one you chose, all you have to do is download the software at their site, the site is btcadder.co and a youtube video and I've looking at the comments and all of them are good saying it works, but I want real people like you if you have used it or if you are willing to try and post here results, here is the video that explains it all, to check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB1C7OK1KcY

NOTE: There is another thread here talking about the site btcadder.com but this one is btcadder.co without the m  ???at the end, so it's not the same one

Thanks for any reviews or advice

They're offering to sell you a complete bogus software for money. Just look at the UI design of the software in question, they did not even put any effort into designing it, or at least hiring a designer at all.

There is absolutely no magical application that will be able to instantly generate bitcoins to your address. That's not how bitcoin mining works. If these applications/sites were legit, then there would be an infinite amount of bitcoins in circulation, which we know is not the case.

If you do send money to them, you're not only running the certain risk that they will take your money and provide you with nothing in return, but also the risk of the application you download being a virus. Just don't do it man. These "bitcoin generator" or "bitcoin miner" scams have been around for ages, and all of them plays on your greed in order to get to their ulterior purpose of scamming people.
bLaStErAiD (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

Thank you guys, I appreciate the responses, I did download the software no viruses, even though my anti-virus did detect stuff, I was just curious and interested by all the comments under the youtube video
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: