Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Yahoo Accounts (Phone Verified) [10 x $ 3] [Selly Store] [PP/BTC/ALT]  (Read 116 times)
jennsenr (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

Hello,

On sale new, verified and guaranteed Yahoo emails.

Price: 10 emails for $ 3.

https://selly.gg/p/02117680
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

Hello,

On sale new, verified and guaranteed Yahoo emails.

Price: 10 emails for $ 3.

https://selly.gg/p/02117680
Lol, that’s funny. I don’t even know why anyone would decide to be buying a yahoo account when they can easily create one for themselves, unless they have evil motives. So I don’t think you’re doing the right by selling this here. But what do I know? It’s not even my job to know if you’re doing the right thing or not. So I’m. Out.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Lol, that’s funny. I don’t even know why anyone would decide to be buying a yahoo account when they can easily create one for themselves, unless they have evil motives. So I don’t think you’re doing the right by selling this here. But what do I know? It’s not even my job to know if you’re doing the right thing or not. So I’m. Out.
I'm not sure of it on why there's a need to buy such emails but I guess the difference is these emails were "verified" through phone. OP is a newbie posted his first post with this offer.

And this should go to Invites & Accounts. Anyone who will trade with OP use an escrow and be careful with your dealings.

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:16:01 PM

Who will buy a Yahoo account here?
I think it's very easy to get a Yahoo account without having to buy someone else.
I don't see anything valuable.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:30:27 PM

Who will buy a Yahoo account here?
I think it's very easy to get a Yahoo account without having to buy someone else.
I don't see anything valuable.
Like what I said above there's some people that wants to get it with verification through SMS and others just want to claim it because of 'aged' accounts. Probably that's the reason why there are some sellers and buyers interested to it.

Nevertheless, if someone just want to have yahoo account they can easily register to it. You may not see it as something valuable but if its related to any business, I guess these people see some function for it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: