Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:55:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55K loss, how to get back into the game  (Read 1456 times)
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

This is very regrettable, but I think that part of your money can still be returned if you invested in coins from the top 50, but if you are one of the many who invested in shitcoins at the height of growth, then your money is lost. Start all over again but invest wisely and do not be greedy.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

Leave the market and built new way to make money, hope always there but not in crypto at this moment. Loss is part of risk and not only you get big losses, we all already have the same bad year. I can't suggest new way but do something is better than wait, search with your knowledge and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

If you have not sold and your investment is in a cryptocurrency like Ethereum or bitcoin then,  you have not lost anything. The only thing for you to do is to hold your coin and see it recover it's lost fiat value. If you have sold,  it is not too late to get back at these cheap prices!

tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

Now, there is just only one way for you. Let's be patient, don't sell it now and temporarily forget this money. The time you need to wait may be quite long but it is wiser than you sell right now. I have also lost so much when the market go down suddenly from 6k5 to 3k5 USD but I don't stop loss and continue to wait the recovery

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:38:49 PM

Continue with buying crypto now when everything is super cheap. There is no better way how to cover your loss.
Remember: buy low sell high, do not do opposite Wink.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

I just want to know that did you already sold your coins or still holding your assets? I hope you still hold it because you will gain back the profit when market price recover, just need to patience wait for it coming, anyway hope 2019 is a best year for cryptocurrency
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

The question are, have you invested to an altcoin that you decided to hold for long term or you are doing some trades actively? It looks like your loss is because of holding an altcoin for long term and invested during its higher price. If i am correct, it would be better if you could continue holding that altcoin and that is if it was part of the top 20 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap. If you know what i mean.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

I regret that it happened because in general I also lost a lot of money, but certainly not the same amount as yours, I didn’t invest so much, because I understand that you only need to invest what you can lose. But despite this, the recovery of the amount should be your motivation.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

don't panic just be patient if you are in a hurry you will lose even more, we will see hopefully the green trend will continue until next year and we will reap profits

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

Nothing much to do but to hold on now if you were not able to take out or move to a stable coin last Q1 or Q2 of 2018.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope it wasn't last money what you have and that is funds that you aren't afraid of losing. If you hope to return your losses you should adjust yourself on a long expectation, most likely market won't update its ATH in 2019.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:55:08 PM

You can try to restore your balance using bounty campaigns. either now buy at these small prices so that when the market starts to grow you will earn more from the prices at which you bought

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

In your place, certainly do not need to sell hold to the last, I think you will earn , and I would take free money and investing in the coins in which you have been in drawdown

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

Sounds like u lost this year's salary to Bitcoin. I'm on the same boat . Jus not as much money since I don't have that kind of money. At one point I had cash into stocks and dump it and went all in on Bitcoin during October. As for me I kept dollar cost averaging. I'm still doing it. That is sad that u only have 5k left. As for me I bought in half of ur buy in and have more bitcoins. It's alot of strategy into investing. They don't tell u more like homework.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

First and the MOST important rule there is when dealing with cryptocurrencies is that you only invest the money you are absolutely ready to lose. And by ABSOLUTELY I mean 100% of your investment. It kinda feels like the 60k you invested wasn't the money you were fully Ok to lose.

To get back into the game and come out ahead, you will need some mad luck and good coins/tokens in your portfolio. Stick to top 100 coins and with the next bull you should be able to at least get something back.

bitcoinsc

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

It's good to know what the Bitcoin community is up to. I don't have anything. But u will get ur money back. Not sure about being rich from it. Dollar cost average is good. But at this point ur about to give up. Jus hold like u plan. It's not a quick get rich Bitcoin. Greed n stuff. Plan how long to hold. Most likely Till u go zero or 3 to 4 years at least.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

are you investing only in one coin ?
i mean you only buy bitcoin or in many coin

if you only investing in one coin you must hold until market situation going back
but if you investing on many coin you can start using arbitrage method maybe this is helping you to get recover slowly
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

I don't think you can recover your loss only by holding! If you store 55K in various tokens then many tokens can be scam or price can be dead. But if you invested in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other major coins then you have a chance to regain your loss! But I don't think that will happen in 2019! So, try to trade at this moment and keep holding until the bitcoin reach again 15K USD +. Good Luck
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

I only account for an investment as loss if I sell at a loss. I keep all my altcoins and I will not sell them for these ridiculous prices. I will wait for the bull market with total patience
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

I think you should invest in bitcoin or ETH. Because these coins will definitely rise in price when there is a bull run. And then you can get your money back.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: