Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55K loss, how to get back into the game  (Read 1456 times)
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I think it is not necessary to fix the losses. I think you need to hold your coins or create a new investment portfolio of coins in your opinion that have a perspective in 2019.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

my advice, to restore your investment capital that has been experiencing losses. in the future you are better coins that have good potential and among them are the top 10 coins that have been tested and are safe. and you buy coins at a low price and sell them when the price is high.
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

I do not know. It seems that everyone who invested this year suffered huge losses. Is it so ? I think this is a global cryptocurrency crisis. Let's see how the situation will develop further.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I have a slightly smaller scale of losses, but it is also very significant for my budget, I really hope that there will be some kind of golden token in my portfolio!)
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Hold your coins tight till the better situation on the crypto currencies market. I have no doubts that at the beginning of 2019, we will see a new wave of the market growth and you will return your 60k bucks and will get additional profit.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

I think it is not necessary to fix the losses. I think you need to hold your coins or create a new investment portfolio of coins in your opinion that have a perspective in 2019.
This makes sense, but it is necessary to start investing today, it is really very profitable. The most important thing is that today you can begin the process of investing at very interesting prices.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

it is not only your story most of the noobs like me and you are suffering heavy losses meanwhile rational investors or people who are in this market from a long time are now buying again their sold bags. i will say just forget about it and keep your proftolio for the next bull run (hodl)

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

I will suggest you do not sell your token/coin getting out when you are already lost huge value isn't a good decision, forget about your investment for few years come back later it can appreciate at any time.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

Do you still hold the coins you buy with your 55k? If yes, then keep hodling and have patience. If no, use your 5k to make smart investments. Find promising coins, they are all at very low prices now so you can buy and balance your loses. I hope you did not invest money you need, if this is your last 5k and you need this money absolutely do not spend it on crypto!

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
xtrusion

Activity: 513
Merit: 150

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

stay positive, market seems to be highly oversold; why? f.e. read that article:
https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/what-an-8-billion-dollar-coinbase-valuation-can-tell-us-about-cryptocurrency-markets-c3ce0ba1c155
CryptoDildo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 07:17:49 PM by CryptoDildo

Don't sell your coins with a 95% loss, it will recover.

If you can add 5-10k and buy some good coins you could even make overall profit in a year. Now is a good time to buy as we are reaching support zone.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

Accept my sincere sympathy for what happened to you. I believe that you can still recover your losses. When there is life there is hope. Inasmuch as you're not running away in fear and you still have the courage to face the challenges that might come your way, you are still likely going to retrieve back what you might have lost. You just start again like someone that is just starting afresh and make good use of what you have learnt.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

You're a strong person.. and I admire you for that.. if I where in your shoes.. I might have killed myself (not advicing you too do so please).. whatever coin you may have bought.. pls keep on holding for there is a light at then end of the tunnel
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:32 PM

I think that when such damages in no event it is impossible to sell your coins. You just have to wait until the bearish trend is over and the market enters a new stage of its development. I am sure that the next bullish trend will bring you much more profit and you will not regret that you bought your cryptocurrency.

Most people are nervous and don't know where to invest their $100 and panic when they lose even $50. I agree with you there's no need to despair and sell. There's always a chance to succeed!

Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:29:04 PM

Why do you say you left with 5 thousand? Do not give up. Keep your coins and do not sell them, because it will mean a complete fiasco. Now you need to wait for your time and it will surely come. If you leave this market ahead of time - then all your losses will become real. In the meantime, they are not real.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Be prepared for waiting for years for the market to recover. Holding is dangerous on bearish market. If you were trading that would not happen, at lest you could multiply the number of coins you have. Hopefully you did not invest at once and you have a good weighted average

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:33:32 PM

Condolence with your loss. I myself have been split more than 10 times. I bought ETH from the price of 1 ETH = 1000 $ and currently cost 1 ETH over 100 $. Currently I still keep my ETH, I believe that by 2019 the market will recover and ETH will rise again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

The main thing that you next time did not make the same mistakes and learn from them. Later, it is likely that there will be growth, but not just going to wait. Patience is what will be the key to success.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Very big loss and definitely frustrating. There is no other way in addition to hold. That's really sad if your assets are in altcoin in high prices and still lucky if still in btc because you can allocate it to the altcoin that overall there are indeed at the bottom price. Your loss very lot so do not cut loss try invest in some altcoin that exist in the top 20 coinmarketcap and wait for recovery. Dont loss your hope and keep fight what your deserve.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

we all hope so, but the fact remains a fact and it seems to me that for a very long time we will not be able to count on profit

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: