Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 55K loss, how to get back into the game  (Read 1456 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:06:34 PM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

have you already sold the coins that have invested?if not so why consider it losses when the same volume sits still on your folio?

Since you are asking for turnaround,no one can give concrete answer because that’s impossible to predict but what i can tell you is keep holding ,never give up because after the dip for sure growth will follow,even if it takes several years still there will be recovery

The only answer which he already knew is he could only wait, no matter if he needs to wait for a long time, as long as he doesn't sell his coins, he is not really losing because his losses can turn back into profit when the price increase later. I am sure that many of us have this experience and even they lose in bigger money, but they don't sell the coins and only wait for the price increase back.

itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 03:52:56 PM

The amount of loss is very large but you still hold assets in coins and just waiting for the market to increase to cover your losses, I suggest if the bitcoin has declined in a few percents then anticipate the losses immediately exchange it to fiat or USDT
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 04:26:39 AM

You can only learn from your mistakes and not make them again, unfortunately there isn't lot to be done with already lost money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:41:15 AM

Folks, what a terrible year 2018 has been so far. I invested around 60K and now left with 5K. I did terrible mistakes and I hope there would be a turnaround sometime next year or so. Any suggestions?

Next year will be better than last year what you need to do is start again with the little you have work on those mistakes that landed you here be better with your investment choices.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 04:52:14 AM

The market are still unstable at this moment, perhaps you should wait a bit more if you wish to make an infestation.
While waiting it should be better if we keep on getting informed about the cryptocurrency so we could act fast if something happen.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 05:27:06 AM

Your only choice is waiting gives more patience in the price you cant do nothing. But if you have enough money to invest on the alternative coins do it. it can give  atleast alittle bit of profit for you to gain again your loss on investment. And also gives you a back up plan if bitcoin stays on low price.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:48:47 AM

Yeah, 2k18 was a very hard year for crypto market. Many people lost their major part of portfolio, but now we have experience how to avoid mistakes and which strategy not good any more.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:19:56 AM

in investment we must be careful not only interested in big profits, we must understand it carefully do not be careless, this year many projects failed, so must be patient to wait again do not rush to sell, if your investment in projects that can not be developed again some of you should take it again, but not all, in the future we don't know whether there will be big profits, obviously don't just be interested in big profits

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:23:20 AM

Unfortunately, many of us also faced a similar problem. Due to the massive fall in the crypto market, we have lost a lot of money. But in any case - you need to continue hodl your reliable cryptocurrencies, there is every chance for a gradual restoration of their high positions in the future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:11:29 AM

It's either you accept your loss by selling them or keep holding until the price hit above your buy rate. 2018's indeed a bad year for crypto and my portfolio also lost more than 100% since then.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:21:29 AM

For me one way to get back moneys, its investing all diversified to the bitcoin again and wait.
All other altcoins even etherium not guaranties nothing.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:03:59 PM

I hope you have not sold at such a low level all the tokens, if sold then I can congratulate you on your loss of about 55 thousand , I think with such investments need to be reasonable to approach this , I also think that you need to take the money and learn to trade on short-term transactions

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:19:11 PM

It seems to me that the only opportunity will be a successful bid, because there are real opportunities for this. Today there are real successful people, I think that they can be a motivation.

qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:21:17 PM

I think that it remains only to wait for growth, to merge such a sum is stupid, too big losses. I dropped from $ 2,000 to $ 200, but they don’t drain me, I hope for growth

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

I think that it remains only to wait for growth, to merge such a sum is stupid, too big losses. I dropped from $ 2,000 to $ 200, but they don’t drain me, I hope for growth
It seems to me that this situation can be rectified. Only in one way, it is a long-term storage of its assets and in no case should they be sold. Because if you sell the topic there, which I today have fallen in price, then you will lose the opportunity to receive income from these coins in the future.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

Sorry for your loss, but I am glad that we have such people on our forum. It is not always easy to get recover from such a lost and to continue working but I am sure it worth it and you will get your money back.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:55:38 PM

I'm very sorry for your loss. Now there is the longest fall of crypto for all years and e recovery can take a very long time. I think you should be patient and wait for crypto to grow up. There's nothing left for you to do. Well, or there is another option to start trading. Then you can increase your capital even with such a red market.

Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:06:19 PM

This is very sad. But please, in what currency is the 60k. I ask because it might not be such a big amount in some currencies. Anyways, loss is loss. Take heart and be more careful this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: