Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB)Obelisk SC1  (Read 298 times)
OliverC (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:16:14 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 05:14:53 PM by OliverC

Hi.I’m looking to buy one Obelisk SC1.Let me know what you’re asking including price for shipping to Saskatchewan,Canada.And seller have to accept forum escrow (philipma1957,OgNasty)
Thanks
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Broomy101
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:49:54 AM

What's your price range?

Check here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042442.0
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

What's your price range?

Check here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042442.0

I would certainly be interested if it was priced $2199 like OP said,but now his price is $4450,I think that’s a bit too much
ksanlopes

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

Hi.I’m looking to buy one Obelisk SC1.Let me know what you’re asking including price for shipping to Saskatchewan,Canada.And seller have to accept forum escrow (philipma1957,OgNasty)
Thanks

Hello, i have SC1 to sell Free shipping to Canada or 3 Free months of hosting. Accept escrow.
kamkaze

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Thanks

Hello, i have SC1 to sell Free shipping to Canada or 3 Free months of hosting. Accept escrow.

ksanlopes   you sell obelisk sc 1 ship to russia and
what price can be in installments of $ 200 a month would pay. for 3 months free hosting as so much in more detail please, for three months you will be able to mine or send me into a cough and I'll pay you for them for the miner and add a non-sufficient amount
 mail kamkaze45@gmail.com
ksanlopes

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:01:36 PM

Thanks

ksanlopes   you sell obelisk sc 1 ship to russia and
what price can be in installments of $ 200 a month would pay. for 3 months free hosting as so much in more detail please, for three months you will be able to mine or send me into a cough and I'll pay you for them for the miner and add a non-sufficient amount
 mail kamkaze45@gmail.com

I sended you a email, english is not my first language and I think that I dind t  understand well. I will wait for your reply Smiley
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

Thanks

Ok so what’s the price ?Tried PMing you buy you don’t allow it from newbies
ksanlopes

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:09:49 PM

Thanks

Sorry about this. I´m asking 0.75 BTC Smiley
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

Thanks

That’s a bit too steep for me with the price of BTC right now.I could maybe do 0.6 BTC with escrow fees included
ksanlopes

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

Thanks

That’s a bit too steep for me with the price of BTC right now.I could maybe do 0.6 BTC with escrow fees included

I do not know if I want to make a value as low as this because my SC1 is from Batch 2, new with full factory warranty and if you choose to receive at home, it will be delivered by the own manufacturer Obelisk, without intermediaries in the process with the guarantee total you will receive the equipment.

In addition mine is generation 2 that comes with a hashboard of approximately 700ghs (+ - 10%) and an expansion slot for another hashboard equal selled apart (can reach approximately 1400ghs), while those of generation 1 are used or with guarantees already started and comes with two 250ghs cards (+ 10%) and only one expansion slot (reaching an average of 650-700 with all slots in use)

While at the escrow service, we can make direct with the manufacturer and one of its official representatives for free with the guarantee of the own manufacturer.

under the circumstances, could I ask you to think to raise your proposal a little more?
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

It all sounds good,but right now I don’t think I can afford it at that price.Also I’m not 100% clear on how would I get it straight from manufacturer and that’s I feel more comfortable using forum escrow so I can receive and test the miner.If that’s too low for you,thanks for offer but I’ll have to wait for something else
ksanlopes

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

I can think of accepting your offer if you consider making the transaction through the Obelisk.Tech escrow.
I am not saying that I do not trust the system of this forum, but here I have never done a negotiation, and there in the official marketplace of the manufacturer I already negotiated several exclusive equipment of the manufacturer and never had any problem with anybody, I believe until I can be well recommended there too.
What you say about that?
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:06:53 AM

I can talk to Obelisk and see because I’m not sure how that works and to me anyone can say they are obelisk representative and pull the scam by taking my money and not sending anything.If you can connect me to the true Obelisk I’ll give it a shot.Here at the forum I would send funds to the escrow and he would release it to you only after I receive and test the miner.In this case If miner is brand new ,no testing would be necessary.That way both of us depend on him and accurate description and operation of the unit.That way if I don’t get the unit,or get broken unit-you wouldn’t get paid.But like I said if you can explain to me how that directly through Obelisk works,and connect me with them,I’ll give it a shot
ksanlopes

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:25:41 AM

First go to Obelisk oficial site (obelisk.tech)
second search in the oficial site for the oficial discord server
third at discord server of obelisk search for marketplace room.
fourth in marketplace you find me with same user name that I use here.

There at marketplace will be oficials representatives to make escrow for us and explain to you all datails about this.

Any doubts you can directly contact obelisk support, I am sure that Jeremy or any other Obelisk representative will be able to remove any doubts from you.

In case something is not clear, please let me know so I can try harder to explain it better.
kaboomracks
Copper Member

Activity: 561
Merit: 4

Come check out our racks!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

10 qty Obelisk SC1 for Sale
600 Gh/s, 500 watts
Used, in good and working condition
$2399 each + shipping
Includes stock power supply
highest netting asic on the planet
https://whattomine.com/coins/161-sc-blake-2b
in Montreal, Canada

Contact me on telegram @rwvkllc

★★★★ Miners for Sale!★★★★ New Listings for Lots for Miners for Sale Every Day ★★★★ Find us on Telegram App here: https://t.me/s/kaboomracks  ★★★★ contact me directly over Telegram at: @kaboomracksCEO, by email at: robert@kaboomracks.com, or by phone at +1 (888) KABOOMRACKS ★★★★ LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/robertvankirk/ ★★★★ See our warranty policy: http://www.t.me/kaboomrackswarranty ★★★★
OliverC (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

I found one locally here even little bit cheaper so I got it.I won’t be needing yours than.Thanks for your time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: