Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:08:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have A Merry Crypto Christmas With These Blockchain Gift Ideas  (Read 105 times)
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

Christmas — the most beautiful time of the year, is around the corner and we all are waiting anxiously to meet our loved ones and celebrate the season’s festivities. Being unflinchingly honest, crypto-market did see a drop in the last few months of 2018, but thanks to Christmas’ blessings, the bull market is up-and-coming and have sky-rocketed once again in the last few days. Let’s hope the cryptocurrency markets stays insurmountable and all the HODLERs gets a LIMBO in the coming years.

Well, whether you are a nocoiner or a whale, #Christmas is the best time to give your loved ones a crypo-gift. And guess what, there actually had been a study done proving that Google Play or Amazon card is run-of-the-mill and humdrum since last few years. Millennials are preferring to receive crypto-currency rather than the gift cards. So here are the top 5 Crypto and Blockchain themed gifts that you can give to your family and spread goodwill and fortune.

1. Buy Cryptocurrency as present

The best and perfect gift for no-coiner family members would be buying them some sort of cryptocurrency. Since cryptocurrency and blockchain were the buzzwords of 2018, it is very rare that your family members haven’t heard about them. They might be interested to invest some bucks but don’t know where to start and don’t understand the way exchanges work. So, simple! Buy them some altcoins and I bet, they would love the present.

Tip: Buy the dip and now is the perfect time. Moreover, as Bitcoin and Ethereum are bread and butter of every second person, it is better to buy other emerging alt-coins like FUTUREPIA. And lucky you, as they are giving away bonus coins to all the buyers. (42% bonus coins until end of this year)

2. Crypto T-Shirts and Clothing

This Cryptoxmas, buy your loved ones crypto-themed shirts, sweaters, phone cases or hoodies. You can always find them on Amazon but those could be quite expensive. I’d say to buy them using these links which are 10 times cheaper than the ones listed on Amazon.!

Bitcoin Hoodie

Other clothing options with discounted prices can be found here!

Bitcoin T-shirt:
In Bitcoin We Trust:
Just Hold it T-shirt:
Bitcoin BTC vs KFC shirt:

3. Crypto-Wallets

If some of your family members are already crypto-fanatics, buying a hardware crypto-wallet would be the best idea. Storing digital assets is insurmountable pain and one always is afraid to lose the private keys, forget the passwords or security phrase. Moreover, if someone stole your key, you are doomed. So, the hardware crypto-wallets are on the crescendo offering ultimate protection against online threats. Here are some of the wallets that you can buy with reasonable prices.

CryptoSteel:
Ledger:

4. Buy a Bitcoin Introductory Course

“Give a man a Bitcoin, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to trade, and he’s feverishly addicted for a lifetime.” — Elaine Ramireze
Chances are that most of your family members don’t know the ABC of Bitcoin or blockchain in general. Even if they get some coins from somewhere, chances are they won’t be able to use them ever, unless they can have basic knowledge about the pervasiveness of this technology. So, another wonderful gift would be buying them a course on Udemy. There are numerous courses available on Udemy from introductory level to being a crypto-expert.
Here is the list of courses that you can buy: https://[Suspicious link removed]/FZW6sc

5. Bitcoin Mugs and Cups

The best thing about the holiday season is “Frosty morning and toasty mugs”. Retrospects have shown that mugs and cups are coolest gifts to show your love for your loved ones. Since your family members would be waiting to receive gifts from you, how about showing them love with Bitcoin mugs. Believe me, they are really cool present and will definitely get the eyeballs.
You can buy the bitcoin mugs with the discounted prices here:

Bitcoin Mug:
Bitcoin to moon Mug:

Let me know which one of these gifts you will be planning to buy for your family. We hope you will have a joyous Christmas and see you in the New Blockchain Year.

For pictures and detailed blog post, check out this page.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:38:02 AM

Nice gift idea's but I cant buy it to give to my love one's because most of my family have no time to listen to me everytime I try to explain cryptocurrency to them.
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

Hahaha omg that was hilarious. Yeah same here. It is very difficult to explain to our families too about the business we are doing. Cheesy
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

I must admit your idea is good, but currently we are in the bear market so I will not give anything this year for my family, maybe this year they should give me a gift because last year I gave them big gift.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:13:18 AM

It will be a perfect idea to buy one or two coin as a gift for family members but we all know is been a difficult time in crypto for sometime now,hoping to do that next year.For now i guess i will look out for something different to give as a gift.presently am watching my portfolio growing bigger.
ranamajid007 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:17:53 AM

lol brother I guess that's the best time to buy someone a gift. Like they say 'Buy the dip' so its good time to invest. Start to educate them and build their interest in cryptocurrency. Ask them to have some stocks right now before its too late.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: