Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you use bitcoin?  (Read 1366 times)
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

1. Speculative/trading/buying coins hoping to get rich.

2. As a medium of exchange, currency to buy stuff just like you would for money.

3. As a means in itself to make money, i.e mining.

Also why did you get into bitcoin?  

1. You were one of the first movers? You thought it was cool, interesting, you were here from the start?
2. Revolutionary ideas that it's going to change the world, banking system, etc.
3. You were just curious and then the more you looked into it, you saw how cool it was and promising(me).
4. Speculation, wanting to get rich.  

Speculative/trading/buying is really the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It really helped me to earn more and learn new different things and it really caught my attention. Trading and buying really helped me bigtime in my expenses and it is a really good investment.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

It's clear identify my first entry the Cryptocurrency market with the bitcoin.i think I have use Bitcoin for my trading/holding and exchange assets.even I have use Bitcoin for the ICO coins investment. Basically I have few clear knowledge about think,and I want to say I will use Bitcoin everytime. reality I want Bitcoin will going to everyone people have in the world.
Maye_0123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

now .. i am just earning , i didnt withdraw it yet.. it is better to deposit it first and let earn more .. so that when i will withdraw it later on .. it is more bigger so that i can buy the things and food that my family needed
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I use Bitcoin in trading on exchanges. And I came to the world of crypto for the fact that for me it was initially interesting and then I realized that you can make a lot of money here.

Well I use bitcoin the same as how you deal with it. I was introduced to Bitcoi last mid year and it actually a new experience for me, to be involved in a total digital transactions that until know I can't master but still for me Bitcoin is very essential for those who try to explore things with enough knowledge with them.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

I use bitcoin only to trade and take a little profit from the results of the trade. and I started investing in the profits that I had earned. Alsan I use this currency is to fill my spare time to make it more useful and increase my income every month.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

Well, I was into a domain name reselling business and I had many international clients but for the transactions, I had to rely on Paypal to accept payment from my overseas clients. However, I was paying some and the unreasonable amount of fees and suffering from exchange rate factor. When I decided to shift my payments to Crypto I realised that I was not paying any fees but actually gaining some amount as Bitcoin is 5 to 10% more valuable in my country due to high demand. I was able to shift this gain to my clients in the form of discount so it was a win-win situation for everyone.

I believe that one can get the highest benefit from using Bitcoin as a payment system instead of looking at it as a speculative instrument. Those who are into frequent transactions can use it to optimise their current cash flow.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

2. As a medium of exchange, currency to buy stuff just like you would for money.

1. You were one of the first movers? You thought it was cool, interesting, you were here from the start?
2. Revolutionary ideas that it's going to change the world, banking system, etc.
3. You were just curious and then the more you looked into it, you saw how cool it was and promising(me).

I joined the crypto world last year and this time I was only a bounty hunter. Than i was started to buy and sell bitcoin on local platform and now i am trying to be expert on trade so research on ico and coin review and also on regular update on the crypto exchanger. But my bad luck  i was lost my 35k USD for etherdelta hack than stop trade.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

If its value with USD concerns you, it means that profit is the main reason. So most of the Bitcoiners are here to make a profit. Besides it is also possible to add other selections.
Yep I believe cryptocurrency will be the future until better money system. Because adaptation of paper money with the technology developed every day will be impossible.
Ericks1

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Bitcoin is the father of altcoins and I use it to perform so many transactions, like paying for goods and services abroad, exchange for other altcoins,  buy and hold in other to make profit, making use of fast transactions and delivery...  Many more
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:43:51 PM

I earn bitcoin by managing different campaigns and also by participating in Signature and blog campaigns then i use these bitcoins to buy potential coins/tokens through which i get profit in future by holding. Trading is best way to increase your coins in value but it is also ridky on the other hand.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:16:01 PM

1. I use bitcoin for trading and buying those and well, we can't deny that fact that everyone is desiring to get rich with it. On my part, I'm good seeing my trades going well though becoming rich, I think I'm far from it up to this day.

2. I used bitcoin many times for purchasing things online. When I need a thing, I use it to shop online and luckily one online shop here in my country is accepting payment through bitcoin.

3. There's no different this question from number 2.

(1) I thought it was cool and never expected that price would burst up to the ceiling and luckily, I was able to witness its ups and downs from around 2015(6) up to now.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:53:59 PM

Mostly, i use it just as medium exchange, to trade for an digital item, buy paypal balance, exchange it to my FIAT balance just when i need it for an urgent and Hold some for a long-term.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:27:17 AM

at this time I use bitcoin to trade on NexyBit, in nexy bit when I have a large asset, then I will benefit from a bonus staking balance,
Even though the real function of Bitcoin is to transact, I also use transactions for my digital needs, such as hosting, premium accounts, paying bills that accept crypto, etc.
the point is, I want to maximize the function of what I have
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

At this moment I'm yet to use bitcoins to make purchases or carry out any other functions,i bought bitcoins early this year and I'm still hodling till now,so it's safe to say I use bitcoins as a means of investment
I actually came on board because of the huge level of financial freedom the system could provide
But on getting in I've come to realize that the bitcoin and the blockchain technology is a whole lot more than a get rich quick scheme
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

I was using Bitcoin, for some of my daily financial transactions. I find it secure, fastest and easy way to pay. Transactions using Bitcoin is very convenient that makes me love even more Bitcoin crypto currency.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

It's clear identify my first entry the Cryptocurrency market with the bitcoin.i think I have use Bitcoin for my trading/holding and exchange assets.even I have use Bitcoin for the ICO coins investment. Basically I have few clear knowledge about think,and I want to say I will use Bitcoin everytime. reality I want Bitcoin will going to everyone people have in the world.
if you want to use bitcoin at  everytime then you can use bitcoin as your main currency, not replace fiat but use more bitcoin for
your daily transactions, it will have a positive influence on bitcoin itself..
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:53:51 AM

How do you use bitcoin?

Also, why did you get into bitcoin?  

that's how my own reason why I using Bitcoin and why I get into Bitcoin. But, sometimes I using Bitcoin for buy something like VPN license

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

for now, in my country, using bitcoin directly cannot be done because the government has not formalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency and prohibits bitcoin for transactions directly

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

I use Bitcoin for various things. Trading, investing in various ICO projects, buying goods and even giving gifts on Xmas at this time. My main job is to trade on several exchanges, I might have changed the FIAT assets that I have to Bitcoin. The majority of assets that I have or about 70 percent at the moment I have invested digitally. I am sure of what I am doing at the moment, this is because the development of crypto will improve in the future.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

unfortunately i use bitcoin mostly as an investment. because as much as i like using it as a day to day currency but it is a hard thing to do because of its volatile price, lack of widespread merchant adoption and sometimes the higher fees.
which is why for the time being i am only focusing on buying more and more of it so that i own a considerable amount of bitcoin in a couple of years of accumulating it and be able to refer to myself as rich and then start using bitcoin as a currency and by that time the adoption will have been grown a lot too.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████