Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] The Joy — Your Marketplace for Wellness and Beauty  (Read 25732 times)
TheJoy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:01:38 PM

How will you actually use blockchain?
Blockchain is used to check and store reviews on the platform, thus there'll be no threat of fake reviews being posted, for instance, to harm one's reputation as a professional.
I wonder how the blockchain will prevent someone from leaving a false negative review? Blockchain simply ensures data integrity. Blockchain is not artificial intelligence)
After a customer receives a treatment, he can leave a review. The review is then checked by The Joy special team, who makes sure that the review is real, honest, etc., we do fact-checks. The data is then sent on to the blockchain where it is stored and can't be changed.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheJoy

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:04:09 PM

I do not want to offend anyone, but this exchange has low liquidity, even for large cryptocurrencies. Why do you think that listing on this exchange will help you? You definitely should be committed to the top 5 exchanges and not in small exchanges.
I think the basic idea is to start somewhere small and then grow from there I think Latoken might just be the beginning for them What is important is that they continue to update the project and then we see how the make impact on the market compared to their competitors
That is close to our thinking! As said earlier, we are in negotiations with more exchanges! We'll share the news once everything is finalized Smiley
The development never stops! We are going according to our roadmap. The app release is planned for the middle of March.
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:01:57 PM

I know a similar app. It’s called Treatwell.
We carefully analyzed potential competitors. Among the booking platforms with marketplace functionality the most popular are Treatwell and Booksy. Both companies include advanced features for salon management. But on the client side both companies have serious flaws. We've analyzed them and then created our platform.

What are the issues with Treatwell?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:16:25 PM

We carefully analyzed potential competitors. Among the booking platforms with marketplace functionality the most popular are Treatwell and Booksy. Both companies include advanced features for salon management. But on the client side both companies have serious flaws. We've analyzed them and then created our platform.

The main problems of Treatwell are: high installation price, do not help salons to retain their clients as it goes against their monetization model, technical problems with bookings, no bonus programs, no possibility to view practitioners’ profiles, no possibility to search by service languages of the salon.
CDECDC

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:28:43 PM

The main problems of Treatwell are: high installation price, do not help salons to retain their clients as it goes against their monetization model, technical problems with bookings, no bonus programs, no possibility to view practitioners’ profiles, no possibility to search by service languages of the salon.

Can I read more on that anywhere?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:25:45 PM

Can I read more on that anywhere?
The Competitor Comparison part in our White Paper describes the issue in deep. You can check the WP on our website: https://thejoy.io/
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:31:50 PM

to be honest guys it’s hard for me to imagine that such a project that is aimed at a very small audience can succeed. generally, such projects have no more than 100-200 users in such a market which is very small numbers to grow.
TheJoy

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:10:33 PM

to be honest guys it’s hard for me to imagine that such a project that is aimed at a very small audience can succeed. generally, such projects have no more than 100-200 users in such a market which is very small numbers to grow.
First of all, we are not aimed at a very small audience. According to new studies, wellness and beauty market is at a point of $4.2 trillion already. Source: https://globalwellnessinstitute.org/industry-research/2018-global-wellness-economy-monitor . Secondly, our project covers and serves almost all members of the industry: customers, practitioners, salon owners and advertisers. Thirdly, we operate globally, which means even more users. We are planning to attract up to 1 million active users to our platform in a year after the launch of our platform. Then more and more according to the new market expanding.
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:31:35 AM

Due to a technical issue, The Joy is not listed on LATOKEN yet. The team is already resolving this problem. We are very sorry for the delay and we'll make a followup once we have more information on when the issue is going to be solved. Thank you for your patience!
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:55:50 AM

I do not want to offend anyone, but this exchange has low liquidity, even for large cryptocurrencies. Why do you think that listing on this exchange will help you? You definitely should be committed to the top 5 exchanges and not in small exchanges.
I think the basic idea is to start somewhere small and then grow from there I think Latoken might just be the beginning for them What is important is that they continue to update the project and then we see how the make impact on the market compared to their competitors
That is close to our thinking! As said earlier, we are in negotiations with more exchanges! We'll share the news once everything is finalized Smiley
The development never stops! We are going according to our roadmap. The app release is planned for the middle of March.

Exactly, Company should process according to the roadmap once the crowdsale has been completed and at the same time, they will mention everything about their listing procedure in the market. Very good to know that they are going to release the APP in the middle of March.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:43:11 PM

How big user base are you expecting?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 02:47:55 PM

Due to a technical issue, The Joy is not listed on LATOKEN yet. The team is already resolving this problem. We are very sorry for the delay and we'll make a followup once we have more information on when the issue is going to be solved. Thank you for your patience!

It's good that the token will be listed in LATOKEN. I haven't had any issues so far using that exchange. I'm pretty interested in what the price will be once it reaches the exchanges. Most coins are like 10 times less than the ICO price Sad we all have been affected. Will the project try to maintain the price in some way?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:25:57 PM

Will do our best to make Joy a true leader like AirBnb is. Smiley According to the fact our app will operate globally - we have a strong feeling that we will be able to attract up to 1 million active users to our platform in a year after the launch of our platform. Then more and more according to the new market expanding.
Adambel

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

I've checked out the beta and really liked it. When will the final release happen?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:53:06 PM

It's good that the token will be listed in LATOKEN. I haven't had any issues so far using that exchange. I'm pretty interested in what the price will be once it reaches the exchanges. Most coins are like 10 times less than the ICO price Sad we all have been affected. Will the project try to maintain the price in some way?
The Joy operates inside the real economy, so the demand for Joycoins depends on the company’s core KPIs: number of orders, number of clients, number of practitioners, demand for advertising, etc. You can also read our article describing why Joycoin is not influenced by the ETH price. https://www.reddit.com/r/TheJoy/comments/aogc3l/how_does_the_joy_deal_with_the_problem_of/

So icreasing the audience of users and The Joy’s geographical expansion will lead to an increased interest from advertisers. The advertisers can pay on the platform only by using Joycoins, so they will have to buy them on the exchange.

Moreover, we have a discount system based on the amount of Joycoins a person has. So it will also stimulate people to hold and buy tokens. The discount system is descriped in our WP, page 35: https://thejoy.io/files/wp_en.pdf

The above will cause growth in the number of transactions and payments for services with tokens. As a result, there will be an increased demand for Joycoins at later stages.

But then again, supporting the project at the ICO stage is more profitable than buying tokens later on.
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 04:54:00 PM

I've checked out the beta and really liked it. When will the final release happen?
Hope you enjoyed the beta! We will release the final version of our app in March this year. Everything goes in accordance with the roadmap.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:04:03 PM

Will do our best to make Joy a true leader like AirBnb is. Smiley According to the fact our app will operate globally - we have a strong feeling that we will be able to attract up to 1 million active users to our platform in a year after the launch of our platform. Then more and more according to the new market expanding.

And how are you going to attract them?
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:39:34 PM

And how are you going to attract them?
Through the digital marketing and events participation. We allocate 60% of all the collected funds for the marketing
Adambel

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

Hope you enjoyed the beta! We will release the final version of our app in March this year. Everything goes in accordance with the roadmap.
Glad to hear that. I'm truly fascinated by this project and the idea team is going to turn into the life! Every crypto trader must have your token in the portfolio.
TheJoy

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:50:40 PM

Glad to hear that. I'm truly fascinated by this project and the idea team is going to turn into the life! Every crypto trader must have your token in the portfolio.
Thank you for such kind words!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: