Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies this is for you  (Read 613 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
Merited by tk808 (2), Juggy777 (1), jessyj48 (1), odukoyaewatomi27 (1)

Corrections are not born without mistakes ,its the way of life ,don't run away from mistakes they are the only way to set a scattered puzzles right. I'm just here to share my own experience since a year in crypto space and readers please have it in mind that no one is perfect ,i like accepting my mistakes so as to move forward ,one step at a time so please correct me if I'm wrong in some areas

Newbies this are few ways you can select good coins and I'm going to set something apart and that is,make sure you do thorough research on a coin or token before investing ,its your responsibility and its a must

Be selective when picking coins and token ,like know different between total supplies, for example I've noticed that low max supply coins appreciate in price better than large supply ones and that doesn't mean that there are no large supply coins that surpass low supply ones but mostly I prefer lower max supply ones

If you are a upcoming newbie that has no cash and struggling to survive ,join airdrops and bounties ,they will help and if you select a coin of let's say 100million max supply ,its not a must to get 10,000 pieces of that coin because a friend of your got it ,3000 pieces is a better way to start , same goes to billion coins if its 100billion ,even with 10$ you would get more than 3000 pieces of the 100million coin e.g pundix

Always remember that a little drop of water will surely makes a mighty ocean ,step by step bit by bit you will get there ,I started with 200pieces of electroneum as cheap as it was when released but now I have 5000pieces ,I got helped through airdrops mostly and some few faucets too ,no matter how broke or penniless you are ,you have HOPE ,the day you stop trying is the day you become hopeless .

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

This is just a game. If you have enough luck, you will get the good coins. And you have to wait so long to the coin price raises.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

there is nothing that needs to be corrected if what you say is true, only at a glance I read a topic that you created solely because you already have some coins that you have mentioned, and that is very good.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

This is just a game. If you have enough luck, you will get the good coins. And you have to wait so long to the coin price raises.

I think crypto currency is now more than just luck
You need to be smart too

If you buy blindly without research you will be at loss openly
But if you buy discreetly and with good proof your profit will also be openly

So do your own research always
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:10:59 PM

~snip~
If you are a upcoming newbie that has no cash and struggling to survive ,join airdrops and bounties ,they will help and if you select a coin of let's say 100million max supply ,its not a must to get 10,000 pieces of that coin because a friend of your got it ,3000 pieces is a better way to start , same goes to billion coins if its 100billion ,even with 10$ you would get more than 3000 pieces of the 100million coin e.g pundix

Always remember that a little drop of water will surely makes a mighty ocean ,step by step bit by bit you will get there ,I started with 200pieces of electroneum as cheap as it was when released but now I have 5000pieces ,I got helped through airdrops mostly and some few faucets too ,no matter how broke or penniless you are ,you have HOPE ,the day you stop trying is the day you become hopeless .

You shouldn't judge all bounties as having prospects and can guarantee your needs. This is a mistake many people here who hear the promises of each project will make them rich without realizing that it is all nonsense. Hey, the crypto market can't be monopolized by one party, it shouldn't make the bounty their main job.

And the biggest mistake is, they depend entirely on the bounty and start leaving the real job. Bounty payments should be used to fulfill their desires, not their needs.

This is just a game. ___

And some people can't get out of the game, not because they enjoy it, but they're snared.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Yes, many people will ignore luck, but I think luck is more important in the future. When the cryptocurrency bull market arrives, many coins will take off, but at the current downturn, only luck can make money.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:50:18 PM

Thank you really for the informative tips that you have shared. I admin, I still don't know that. But thanks to you, I already learned that. And I am sure also, many other users will know this. Thank you.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

very well said from OP Wink its been a year since i start in crypto and until now i still make some profits even with the bearish market, just keep believing in crypto and do not stop learning new things because there are lot opportunities on this space.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

a game,, what did you mean,, ?
you need a basic knowledge on investments, how to manage your portofolio and reduce the risk
and i believe if you are a smart investors you will increase your portofolio in long period time, not in short buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

I also have suggestions for novices. I don't think that future tasks will become mainstream. Future deals are the best way to make money. If you don't participate in any ICO, greed will make you bankrupt. You need to find the real cryptocurrency to invest. Don't trust anyone recommending something to you. Kiss

lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:58:24 AM

To know that airdrops are usually luck, in my opinion, 99% of the tokens in this year's airdrop projects are shit. They are worthless and waste time. The most important thing is that I can't stand being fooled many times. This is really irritating.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

Looks like the OP is talking based on his experience so I must say I agree. And to add something, newbies should not be greedy as well, if you think you have reach your goal (exit strategy) so it's better to sell and get your rewards. I don't do airdrops by the way, but if others find success, then maybe its just worth a try, specially trusted and legit projects.
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

I believe that in the encryption market, efforts will eventually pay off. For beginners, I think the most important thing is learning, so daily transactions and data are the materials we learn.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:46:47 AM

I do not agree with the author of the post. It seems to me that not the total number of coins / tokens issued, but the total cash capitalization of the project is more important. If the total capitalization of the project is 1 billion dollars, then it is very difficult to get 2x profit, but if the capitalization is 50 million, then 2x profit is easy)
But the most important thing is not the number of tokens / coins or capitalization, the project itself is most important and whether it has a future. Now there are a lot of garbage projects, be careful!
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

I think the most common mistake made by novices is that the cryptocurrency market is easy to make money. Novices think there are a lot of "free lunches" here. This is the wrong idea. Even a bounty event takes a long time to complete.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:03:48 AM

Corrections are not born without mistakes ,its the way of life ,don't run away from mistakes they are the only way to set a scattered puzzles right. I'm just here to share my own experience since a year in crypto space and readers please have it in mind that no one is perfect ,i like accepting my mistakes so as to move forward ,one step at a time so please correct me if I'm wrong in some areas

Newbies this are few ways you can select good coins and I'm going to set something apart and that is,make sure you do thorough research on a coin or token before investing ,its your responsibility and its a must

Be selective when picking coins and token ,like know different between total supplies, for example I've noticed that low max supply coins appreciate in price better than large supply ones and that doesn't mean that there are no large supply coins that surpass low supply ones but mostly I prefer lower max supply ones

This is a good advice for newbies, I am sure that they will learn along the way. They will learn about crypto as they experience a lot of things. Just make sure that you will not dwell too much on your bad experience in crypto, learn from it and make sure don't commit the same mistake twice. I had a lot of bad experience in crypto but this experiences didn't stop me from believing in crypto. My mistake is not due to other's action, it is my own action, do not trust anyone in crypto, make your own research.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Yes you are true, we newbies in investing cryptocurrency should be selective on what to buy coins, if there are to buy it should be a potential coin and has the capability of long term investment not just pump and dump.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

Nice words that this is good advice to newbie when they decide to involved in crypto and i have to fully agree with those statement that it could makes newbie more understand that nothing impossible in this world if we do more hard work to stay survive in crypto world however i have been heard there was people starting to collecting  bitcoin through faucets and used those satoshi for their initial capital to entering crypto trading and they are became an success traders but these process took plenty of time and not instant
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Agree with you.. not all mistakes ruins the life of a person..its the way how to consider taking right decision in the next move.. most of us if we loss from our investment its like the end of world so better learn from mistake
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

Yeah some very good suggestions not only for the newbies but for seniors also. Hold it tight, goot times are just around the corner. You never know when the luck makes a move but when it does you should be there to grab it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: