Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:18:27 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
I agree with you,we need to be consistent in crypto sphere to get the best of it.Even in the other things,consistency matters because we might miss out if we lack consistency.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:22:14 PM

2018 year was hard for bounty hunters. I tried to work, but there was no any profit. And 2019 year inspired me again. I finally found a lot of work.
That's another year to wait in order to know if you are profitable this year, bounty will be profitable if the market will also be profitable, if nothing will change this year, then probably you'll have the same experience last year. I hope not, because not only bounty hunters will be affected but also the investors, they came here this year expecting a different market, I hope they will have it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:28:34 PM

I love sleeping very much but i used to get up just like ironman with 3-4 hours sleeping when i was working for the great bounty projects. I used to exciting too much because i was really love what i do.. There was not many scam ICO's in 2016 and 2017 and i was working with great joy. But suddenly everything changed in very bad way in 2018 and nearly all my works turns 0.. I feel very unhappy when i thing about the past.. The scammin situation has take my energy away..
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:44:11 PM

2018 year was hard for bounty hunters. I tried to work, but there was no any profit. And 2019 year inspired me again. I finally found a lot of work.
2019 will not be like last year, this year there will be beauty for Bounty participants, because market movements will increase so you start joining various projects, you will get good results if you do well. every life experiences spinning so that it changes. work diligently and passionately, so you can get good results.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:46:19 PM

One thing that i can advise on my co bounty hunters is be patient all the time and  always review the project well before you join a project. look for the best bounty you can join so your efforts will be payed well.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:49:09 PM

2019 will not be like last year, this year there will be beauty for Bounty participants, because market movements will increase so you start joining various projects, you will get good results if you do well. every life experiences spinning so that it changes. work diligently and passionately, so you can get good results.
we hope this year be better for bounty hunter.last year make us so sad while our token reward has no value and not worthed with our work.our reward value depend on cryptocurrency condition.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:50:04 PM

Most bounty hunters are having some rest on theirselves from doing bounties because of too much frustration from the current market's situation. I am also a bounty hunter and i witness the breaking down in terms of quality of ICOs. This can affect the mood of bounty hunters on doing bounties but I think it is better to still do it instead of doing nothing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:52:19 PM

Get tokens that are very profitable. they can sell it or save it. without having to invest in getting tokens is a bounty hunter advantage. but now many of them don't get bounty payments because of the many scams
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:55:37 PM

I agree with You on this. Some of my friends have earned themselves some wholesome amount of money even in this market conditions. I didn't join them to earn because I was short sighted .. I won't make such mistake again. Thanks for heads up.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:26:16 PM

Yes of course, And we need to be more careful joining some campaigns that we wanted to participated in this year and I think it would give us a better earnings in the future. And I think patience is the key to our received rewards that has a lowest value in the market this year to get our target earnings.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:30:37 PM

That's right, no need to give up, because then you have to regret the missed opportunities!
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:39:13 PM

Wise words indeed, I quit bounty hunting for a while because of the market situation and this made me miss out on a lot of opportunities and sometimes this makes me wanna kick myself, but I just channel that anger into motivation and work twice as hard now.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:49:35 PM

Most bounty hunters are having some rest on theirselves from doing bounties because of too much frustration from the current market's situation. I am also a bounty hunter and i witness the breaking down in terms of quality of ICOs. This can affect the mood of bounty hunters on doing bounties but I think it is better to still do it instead of doing nothing.
yes it is better to work compared to silence there is no result at all even though the current market situation is down but should not be discouraged in working bounty hunters.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
That's a beautiful advice and I also have one for us bounty hunters. Check the legitimacy of a project first and don't join every project that you see on the bounty section. Be wise and manage your time only to those project with a nice reputation.

bboyjohn

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:17:02 PM

Yes of course, And we need to be more careful joining some campaigns that we wanted to participated in this year and I think it would give us a better earnings in the future. And I think patience is the key to our received rewards that has a lowest value in the market this year to get our target earnings.

Patience is the key, right. But you do not want to participate in campaigns after a while even if you are patient. If you join 10 different campaigns per year, only 1 or 2 can save you money. So people no longer want to lose time with bounty Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:23:55 PM

Thank you all for your advice, but I think it would probably be best to continue working on projects, because not all projects have yet managed to become dead, because in most cases those projects that do not pay bounty hunters definitely die.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:37:02 PM

2017 is a very good year to collect ICO coins. Because we can see that market prices also increase so that the impact on ICO coins is increasingly valuable. And it's different for 2018 that market prices are increasingly collapsing so that ICO coins become worthless. But we as bounty hunters, of course, must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
CoinsOrDie

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

The best advice that I can give is to research the project before investing time or money into it. A bad project will also have a bad bounty campaign. Look into the community and what they are saying.

Also if they are giving away so many tokens in their bounties that is a bad sign. Any ICO that is worth it's salt will not want to give away their token so easily. A deal too good is too good for a reason.
Maybe you have not been scam by projects that are rated well. I have met many times in 2018 when projects are appreciated by the community and experts but are a scammer. Bounty hunters do not receive any tokens from them and they prohibit bounty hunters from asking them questions

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 04:42:27 PM

Bounty work is the best way to earn the money in the form of altcoin from the bounty campaign and many people have earn many valuable coins from campaigns. Signature is the first and best way to earn high reward bounty work. because only few person so the signature campaign and quantity of coins also get more than the other bounty campaigns.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:12:14 PM

Work hard and you will get your rewards. Even if the bounty budget gets reduced, even if you would not get the amount of tokens as promised, even if you would get 2 USD at the end. Just keep holding these coins and they would give you profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: