Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:29:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:24:31 AM

My simple advice for my fellow bounty hunters is that we should be patient, even in this time that the market is down and bounty campaigns are also slow and always extending their projects even some bounty campaign is not paying since their project is fail.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:54:21 AM

Even if you are not going to be able to exchange your bounty tokens directly or the prices are going to be pretty low, keep your earned coins by you. Do not sell them right now, because the market is going to recover and the prices are going to moon.
SergeyS

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:00:58 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

Sometimes it's really hard to keep up especially when you are part of failed projects, it's hard to motivate yourself to continue, but there are a lot of good projects really coming up even though the market is being diluted by bad ones, only those who continuous will be rewarded handsomely
I think You are right to say that in this market there are really good projects with which you can earn. But if a person can not find these projects, and constantly faces another Scam, then maybe it is not necessary to motivate yourself to engage in this direction, and try another direction, but if of course you want to work on the cryptocurrency market, it may be necessary to study it in more detail and in detail.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:02:48 PM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by

Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

It doesn't work that way, there's always one good project out there. We should just research and work harder to find those projects. The reason why some bounty hunters end up joining scam projects is because some are lazy on doing their research and end up wasting their time and effort.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

Indeed and good observation. Investing in crypto is a risky endeavor that one should take time to understand. It also needs you to be patient and discipline so you don't right away get excited on slight changes in the market pricing. Take time to study how the market works and it will do you wonders with your investments.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:27:37 PM

Do not retreat nor surrender as a bounty participants, instead work hard more and more because things will be okay in the near future. Just keep on holding and continue to work and work, and our work will be paid in the right and perfect time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:49:01 PM

This strategy can only work with people who have a basic income and they participate in bounty companies only because they like it, but it can be attributed only to some part of the bounty hunters.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:56:44 PM

Thank you for the advice you gave. when I look at the price of crypto currencies, I feel that crypto will disappear. even I had time to think if crypto would not be interested in it. I hope that in the future the price of the crypto currency will rise again.
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:03:47 PM

Bounty campaigns are greatly affected by the slump of 2018. The prices reached the bottom. So, a lot of campaigns failed. Bounty participants are feeling down. However, if bounty participants will just continue their hardwork, there will come a time that it will be paid with fortune. Don't lose hope, 2019 might be the start of good recovery.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:44:47 PM

Bounty campaigns are greatly affected by the slump of 2018. The prices reached the bottom. So, a lot of campaigns failed. Bounty participants are feeling down. However, if bounty participants will just continue their hardwork, there will come a time that it will be paid with fortune. Don't lose hope, 2019 might be the start of good recovery.
I also think that this is a very good opportunity. Number of the participants become smaller and by the end of 2019, you can collect a portfolio of promising coins
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

my advice for signature bounty :
-see the Bounty manager
-see the rating on icobench

also harder post required usually more legit and expansive payment

for social media etc :
-see the bounty manager
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:00:53 PM

That's the main reason why I'm continuing to do my bounty hunter job even if in these months I practically woked for free.... I really hope that situation will change soon.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:03:51 PM

Yes, that's the problem I'm having. I have worked for more than 12 projects and now there is no project to pay me. It seems to stop and does not have any notice.
I am not motivated to continue working. I'm just afraid of projects that continue to scam me. the bounty hunters should be protected.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:29:43 PM

That's the main reason why I'm continuing to do my bounty hunter job even if in these months I practically woked for free.... I really hope that situation will change soon.
I am sure that all the work which you did, if you did it honestly, will be paid for you and you will earn good money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 03:35:36 PM

Because of lot of bounty hunters have given up few participants are registering with bounty campaigns. With that so times those participants will be able to get huge rewards. So I believe your state. We should consider this market fail as opportunity .
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:08:50 PM

we are experiencing a long bear market. we are already physically and mentally exhausted. we can leave it for a while. but we have to come back. Encryption definitely has a bright future
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:41:56 PM

we are experiencing a long bear market. we are already physically and mentally exhausted. we can leave it for a while. but we have to come back. Encryption definitely has a bright future
And there are not only our patience or minds, but also our wallets, because for some people, the crypto-currency business is important and perhaps even the main source of income, so there is nowhere to the current state of the crypto-currency market disappears even deposits.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:50:55 PM

In the whole I would agree with you. But at the same time "excitement" is not enough to choose a good project that will not be scam. You have to get corresponding knowledge and experience before you are  able to make the right choice and don't waste your time on garbage or even lose money.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:03:25 PM

Be more careful in carrying out Bounty elections. Sometimes the projects we consider are not good, but the project can generate big profits. Keep working hard and don't give up to produce valuable tokens.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:39:13 PM

I absolutely believe in that. When you are anticipating for good project you usually don't get them but when you least expect them they all come like rain drops. So i believe this is the right time to go for bounties though the time don't seem that good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: