Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:06:11 PM

What can be tired?  We do not unload wagons ... We must be patient, especially when it comes to something new!
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

we are experiencing a long bear market. we are already physically and mentally exhausted. we can leave it for a while. but we have to come back. Encryption definitely has a bright future
And there are not only our patience or minds, but also our wallets, because for some people, the crypto-currency business is important and perhaps even the main source of income, so there is nowhere to the current state of the crypto-currency market disappears even deposits.
For bounty hunters, crypto bounty programs and airdrops cannot be the only source of income because these avenues are quite unpredictable in terms of payment and profit making. Crypto requires excessive patience and may take several months to years for a coin to reach its full potentials.
we have to do regular job for monthly income source.bounty campaign could not make as main  job, moreover in current condition.where all price dumped.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:18:22 PM

The best advice for participants in bounty campaigns is to spend as much time as you can, as it will be hard to find good projects. The more you participate in more campaigns, the better you can get a good project. Good luck!
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:50:05 PM

It really hurts when you work for a project for 3-4 months and do not get anything in return due to SCAM, that is really disappointing. Its very hard to trace which project will shine and which project will dump that is the main reason bounty hunters sometimes join worthless projects. Sometimes a small work can give you big reward. I think we should keep on working, destiny might have stored something good for us.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:00:39 PM

Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

Many people will not understand this advice. Every time new tokens is listed on some exchange
people run to register there, if they didn`t already, and they sell their tokens from bounties or from
pre-sale purchases.
   I`m keeping all my tokens, even I`m losing some money like that! I believe in many of them to be
very successful projects in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:44:17 PM

I'm still working hard every day because my mind thinks the market may be bad at the present but not in the future. And in the future the market will definitely come up and the tokens I earn will bring me a lot of profits

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:49:35 PM

even though so far there has not been a single bounty that has launched their tokens to the market exchange and maybe there are also those who have not received tokens, still be patient and do not despair to always look for a new bounty. My advice is to work, find bounty continuously without getting tired, because when it's time to get paid and we can sell our tokens, we have many different tokens in our wallet.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:29:16 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak

How come can you say the bounty hunters that are tired commonly is the time where good and promising project pass by? Does it not like, if there is a good project, the bounty hunters are much more active in the first place?
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:26:49 AM

i was thinking the same way however i am doing work very less as compare to the work i was doing earlier. i am sure that one god project is enough to give you good profit just do your work with hardwork and honesty.
So far I have also reduced the work with cryptocurrency to a minimum, I participate only in some bounty campaigns in order to keep abreast of the latest events, especially not counting on a good reward. So far, I have practically switched to solving non-cryptocurrency issues that have been accumulated. As I see now, until the end of winter in cryptocurrency is expected to continue the period of stagnation. Well, so far, it’s time to leave.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:30:41 AM

Some of the major advices for the bounty participants are:~
1. Never enter into a project ,you feel, will not be able to give you any profit.
2. Do not participate if you cannot perform the required tasks well.
3. Choose as much as is possible for you, do not over push yourself.
4. Check the required tasks and information properly.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:40:17 AM

There is only one advice for the bounty participants that always check the requirements of the bounty properly. Do check each and every single detail and then perform the tasks whole heartedly to gain the maximum profit.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:09:53 AM

There is only one advice for the bounty participants that always check the requirements of the bounty properly. Do check each and every single detail and then perform the tasks whole heartedly to gain the maximum profit.
usually bounty hunters didnt read carefully the rules that mentioned in bounty thread.and finally they missed one or two points that make them excluded in that campaign.but they always blamed their mistake to bounty manager.if we want to received reward from our work we should not missed every single points.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:10:01 AM

now it is still very difficult to get a project that has a bright future, therefore I see also many bounty participants who switch to other jobs and I just hope that soon the market conditions will improve soon so that the ICO project more useful.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:23:24 AM

For bounty participants, do not easily break up in the face of cryptocurrency like now, still be confident and believe that conditions like this will gradually improve and crypto will run normally again, hopefully in the future many ico will provide good benefits so that more will be invest and crypto will come back to life

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:43:17 AM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by

Basically, we must be able to think carefully. With careful thinking, we can choose bounties that are worth something. Don't think wrong, that there are actually many successful bounty hunters. The difference is that there are some bounty hunters who are smart to choose and some are wrong to choose. What will determine is how each bounty hunter determines the bounty they will choose.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:36:38 AM

For bounty participants, do not easily break up in the face of cryptocurrency like now, still be confident and believe that conditions like this will gradually improve and crypto will run normally again, hopefully in the future many ico will provide good benefits so that more will be invest and crypto will come back to life
That confident cannot be loss, otherwise this crypto market will be gone.
We should not be overreacting on the current situation, this is just temporary, the goods time will be back again but only for those who wait.
We have to feel like the investors, if we valued our job, we should trust crypto for that, someday this will be over, and we will be back to our good days.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:36:49 AM

Now the rewards for the company are minimal, most of the projects may not pay the promised coins.

Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:46:32 AM

I would also like to give advice to all bounty hunters - nowadays you can take a break, as the bounty hunting does not make a profit. When the market starts to grow again, it will be possible to return, in the meantime, everyone can rest Smiley
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:25:46 AM

Sometimes, bounty can be very frustrating, most especially when you find yourself promoting scam projects almost every time.
It is better to promote just one project that you are sure is genuine and will pay you well your reward, than promoting so many scam projects.
The most tedious part and maybe disappointing is promoting a project for a long time and at the end, you get a peanut. This once happened to me and that was when I promoted DIW.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 08:45:45 AM

yes this is really true ! that is why even if i dont feel like doing or looking for new bounties, i still do so because this happens. People who still do things that they need to do even if they do not feel to do so in able to prosper for their future are the real deal, i just think it that way in able to inspire myself everyday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: