Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:56:08 PM

I have been participating in bounty campaigns for more than a year and do not sell tokens at a low price! I will hold on to the last! I believe there will come a time when I will be generously rewarded with my patience and perseverance! Cool
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:08:33 PM

In no case do not need to worry that the market is sometimes volatile and there is a possibility that the coins earned are both valued.
I think that in any case, you need to continue to participate in the Bounty campaigns because it is a contribution to your future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

I think now in this market bounty hunters will be very picky. To get at least some profit you need to find the best project.  Even in such a bad market a good project can give a decent profit. But this project is very, very difficult to find
saminnala

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:36:09 PM

Now it is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. Good projects are few, the rewards are meager. It remains only to remain positive and hope that the bright times will still return.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:42:48 PM

Now it is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. Good projects are few, the rewards are meager. It remains only to remain positive and hope that the bright times will still return.

The way it is. To be honest, the awards have not been seen for a long time. So I will look for an interesting replacement for cryptocurrency. I do not know if it will work here again earn something. At least more than $ 3 per month of work.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:48:30 PM

I think that the current situation should not expect much from the bounty. I think that it is important to find a real project and even if the reward is small, it is still better than getting a lot of tokens from a dead project.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

I am not really affected by the down but i am sure a majority of the hunters are affected by this drop and think that crypto will not be surviving anymore. Persevere should be the key to profit think about why you come into this trade do not be affected by the drop.

The one thing we are should definitely know that we are true for our self it will be the most important to be a part of this field and it will be more giving things to us very simple and the generous of our self will also be to perform good for this field.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:06:59 PM

Many of the bounty hunter have quit doing campaign nowadays, it hard to see Facebook campaign project having more than 500 participant, all because of the deep of the market and the scam project every where.
But we should keep trying to do one or two work, who knows which one will pays hugely.
Just my candid opinion to all hunters.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:14:27 PM

The paradox of the situation is that just at the very time when investments can be most successful - most investors either have absolutely no money for this or are so frustrated with all that has happened that they simply do not want to invest the remaining money because they are afraid.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:17:23 PM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by

That's right. When most people wait and cry for better times when everything vas fine în crypto, we work and our work will be rewarded
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:40:28 PM

Very well said! I think this is a good time that people that were here because they just want to be rich overnight will be gone and will be filtered. Most of us are working so hard to get our money, some are quite lucky that they have landed here before the bullish days and acquire an unexpected amount of wealth. So continue on what we are doing, spreading the good news to everyone and time will come that we will also reap whatever we sow. Harvest time is coming.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

Good advise. I think like the boy scout motto said, one needs always be prepared. No laziness and laxity should not be tolerated in this ecosystem
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:53:04 PM

nice quote bro,yeah i think your opinion right people become lazy because all price crypto is down.
and sure maybe in this condition the great project will come.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:56:39 PM

Good advise. I think like the boy scout motto said, one needs always be prepared. No laziness and laxity should not be tolerated in this ecosystem
Now it is very difficult not to surrender to laziness when you get nothing for your work. but I also continue to work with you
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:59:43 PM

I think that now it is not necessary to throw a bounty company, as before it was a lottery and no one knew what kind of project it will be a great success.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:04:06 PM

In no case do not need to worry that the market is sometimes volatile and there is a possibility that the coins earned are both valued.
I think that in any case, you need to continue to participate in the Bounty campaigns because it is a contribution to your future.
You say the right things, I completely agree. I have been participating in the bounty for a long time and the result is not the same as I expected. But no need to stop))
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:16:43 PM

I see bounty as leisure, so getting tired of it is not part of me.
There are times that when I am restless, all I can think of doing, is coming online to complete my tasks.
Before the bear market become so intense, I had already prepared my mind, that I just have to keep working at this time and not get discouraged.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:13:31 PM

Be patient and continue your work with whatever rewards you get ,there is a time for bad time too ,as soon as it overs bounty hunting will fructify again.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:24:44 PM

I think that it is precisely those who now work by sweat in the future will be able to earn well on bounty

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:00:27 AM

The most important thing is to always be passionate about doing what we do for bounty. We never know which projects will pay us better. At least we've tried to be better. Of course with this we will someday get extraordinary pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: