Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:47:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:38:24 AM

Unfortunately, the Bounty sphere and the ICO sphere are experiencing a deep crisis, so there is no possibility of making money on this at the moment, people who continue to participate in new projects are likely to regret that they decided to spend their time and money. But over the next few months, if Bitcoin starts to grow, everything can become very attractive again.
Bounties are in deep crisis because most of the ICOs are not successful of late due to the current market situations. This has made several projects postpone their ICOs and bounty tokens payment. It is a problem with the entire crypto space not bounty programs alone. It will require another bull market or a strong project with highly demanded product in order to have a successful ICO in this market situation.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:46:00 AM

Time is the most valuable resource that a person has, try to use it as efficiently as possible, always evaluate the risks that a company in which you participate may result in just a waste of time. Therefore, I recommend spending as much time as possible on analyzing projects, this saves you time in the future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
avivmas

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:53:01 AM

Hi,
Dear Community!

My team is preparing new crypto game release.
And we think about make giveaway or not.

How do you think is it good idea or not today?

If yes, how many Free stakes should be (50,100,1000???)

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Anatolich

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:19:28 AM

Nothing really changed, only deception was much. The time has come to accumulate good coins, then thanks again to the current situation and the market. In fact, all is well.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:29:59 AM

The ico Market seems to have crashed and it will take only icos that has strong product to survive in this market.
So bounty hunters should be very cautious in picking bounty programs so that they do not end up working for nothing at the end of the day.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:55:15 AM

yes you are right, I always try to remain enthusiastic in facing this difficult time, many ico were unsuccessful or ended up cheating the previous year and I tried to ascertain my confidence the next day that ico could produce again, it was important to always be alert and careful before choose ico, take time to look for it.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:00:25 PM

Time is the most valuable resource that a person has, try to use it as efficiently as possible, always evaluate the risks that a company in which you participate may result in just a waste of time. Therefore, I recommend spending as much time as possible on analyzing projects, this saves you time in the future.
Unfortunately, many projects that look almost very convincing. but at the end of their sales it turned out that all were manipulations from the team. it makes us lose a lot of time just joining projects that don't pay us. now I think it's only a factor of luck that brings us to a really good project. Even very thorough analysis does not necessarily make us avoid the project scam.

sham100899

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:00:45 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

because ico nowadays seems not so legit, you can only count those who really bloom or atleast make it to the coinmarketcap, others were just scam or no value at all or if its hit the market, the value are so small that you cannot make a profit from the coins you have earned from them.

Theoneo8

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:05:57 PM

It's all about percentages. If you take part in 10 different projects, you will get well if only two of them manage well.
But it was hard lately. Strong will survive.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:18:31 PM

It's all about percentages. If you take part in 10 different projects, you will get well if only two of them manage well.
But it was hard lately. Strong will survive.
Sorry mate, but I don't agree with you. You can find good projects by yourself and don't waste your time on others. Try to analyse each project you want to join in.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:20:33 PM

Honestly its not easy working several months and then your bounty reward value has gone down with the dip. So many people have left bounty and crypto in general because of this reason.

But in the end, it is the ones that persevere in these difficult times that will win and win big. So don't despair and keep doing great bounty work. If you are looking to join a very good bounty, look up Catex Exchange Bounty.

sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:43:35 PM

That's what spammer does and it's kinda dumb to take a part in 10 different projects and when you do a mistake you will be fucked it up a whole thing.

Sorry mate, but I don't agree with you. You can find good projects by yourself and don't waste your time on others. Try to analyse each project you want to join in.
Having more than 1 projects to work on isn't a bad idea either.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:57:00 PM

I think on the bounty you will not earn much already, since there are a lot of participants and the profit is divided into all and it is quite small

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

The income from doing bounty task is less compare with 2017. Number of scam projects is increased so high since last year. But, i dont lose anything only time & energy. Well if i just wait for oppurtinity i will lose so much. Just do the best you can do dont give up.

Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:55:07 PM

You are definitely right, the best time to actually work is now and i have found out that people are actually reluctant to work cos of the bearish market but me am gathering the best I can now

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:56:01 PM

I guess it really depends on the participants on how he/she will make his work in different bounties and I think it would be a big help to a person to grow more. And I think it probably won't get any problem in doing much work while the market is not in a stable price that can make our earnings grow and I really think making more earnings of rewards this year is a good strategy.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:31:00 PM

As a bounty hunter always remember that they always have a good project that gonna pay you an exact amount. Sometimes their are project get scammed and releasing a token on exchange has no potential to reach ico prices. But it's normal for me to take the risk as a worker of bounty hunter.

Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

The income from doing bounty task is less compare with 2017. Number of scam projects is increased so high since last year. But, i dont lose anything only time & energy. Well if i just wait for oppurtinity i will lose so much. Just do the best you can do dont give up.
Time and energy are actually valuable you know. It can't be bought. You think you don't lose anything if a project you've been working on turned out to be a scam but the effort should have been spent on more productive things like reading books, going to the gym and etc..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:50:32 PM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort
we must always be enthusiastic in facing all situations. indeed, there are currently not many quality projects, but still there are still a number that have succeeded. don't let us just stay quiet and see the success of others. let's go and don't be lazy. what we do will get a worthy reply.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:50:55 PM

Honestly its not easy working several months and then your bounty reward value has gone down with the dip. So many people have left bounty and crypto in general because of this reason. But in the end, it is the ones that persevere in these difficult times that will win and win big. So don't despair and keep doing great bounty work. If you are looking to join a very good bounty, look up Catex Exchange Bounty.

I am sure that many bounty participants are now discouraged because in the past months the return for some kind of work here are not really good. And I am not just talking about bad projects because even those we know are good can also be affected once they reached the exchanges. Many of the project I got into suffered the usual dumping hours after opening the trade in exchanges...it is as if token/coin holders are doing the dump because they know that the price will go down immediately after...there is no more chance of a pump here. This and more are characterizing the existing bearish market and there is nothing we can do as we are all basing our decisions on the prevailing  market sentiment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: