Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for Bounty participants  (Read 33093 times)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:58:27 AM

I understand everything has not bloomed and bloomed well
But let’s endeavor to be at an alert because in crypto currency

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by
But when you are excited to work, you get only peanuts project

So work now that you are weak
Persevere and don’t burn your opportunity because of short term  comfort

Opportunities are now becoming less because of the current state of the crypto space. It's now about when you are weak or excited, it is about finding significant projects and I think it is now to find them now that a bunch of scam projects are  now discouraged because there are no so much money to collect.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:32:26 AM

When you are tired weak and feeble, that is when good and valuable projects pass you by

Opportunities are now becoming less because of the current state of the crypto space. It's now about when you are weak or excited, it is about finding significant projects and I think it is now to find them now that a bunch of scam projects are  now discouraged because there are no so much money to collect.

Money is in circulation but due to market condition many people are thinking them negatively not to invest new ICO's because many ICO project cannot able to reach the hardcap. People find it difficult to manage them whether to invest or whether to hold them.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:46:56 PM

Money is in circulation but due to market condition many people are thinking them negatively not to invest new ICO's because many ICO project cannot able to reach the hardcap. People find it difficult to manage them whether to invest or whether to hold them.
doubts that always arise in oneself that can make it difficult to choose the step of investing, if we carefully choose actions to start investing, it can teach us to be wise. even though current market conditions tend to always decline, if we can find a good project for the future then use the best opportunity possible.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:25:50 PM

My advice is that you must try to participate in projects paying listed tokens+ don't participate in bounty of ICO more than 4 weeks. I mean signature, it will decrease chances to be scammes and for low reward

Most of the bounty that I found listed on exchange are without volume, or at very low prices. That can't attract bounty hunter to participate in that bounty campaign
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:50:53 PM

It's hard to take that you give your effort and time but in the end you get small amounts of reward but it's not the fault of bounty manager or the team because the way that campaign is more participants is the less of reward. But that's is situation and never be change if we want a good earnings find the good one that will boom in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:55:44 PM

My advice for bounty participants is for them to always look out for legit projects. They need to research well because there are also scam projects out there.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:27:03 AM

I think that the message you are trying to deliver to us is to be consistent no matter what happens. There are still projects out there that could still give the highest reward that we could miss if we feel lazy and think that all of them are not worth it. Research and take a risk.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:58:55 PM

I think that the message you are trying to deliver to us is to be consistent no matter what happens. There are still projects out there that could still give the highest reward that we could miss if we feel lazy and think that all of them are not worth it. Research and take a risk.

Doing a deep research would really help us but this will not guarantee us to earn passively or get a high chance to accumulate more money on this thing since most of the token we get on the bounties are been dump, no exchange or worse worthless. But if we extend our hardworks and hir luck then maybe we can earn a huge pile of money if we luckily payed for thousand of $ worth of tokens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:54:33 PM

You know what I did, I closed my eyes, hover mouse over screen, opened eyes and clicked campaign because mouse pointer was above it, not this one but one of previous campaigns. It is what it is, study team and whitepaper and decide to join campaign or not.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:37:26 PM

You guys better to find work outside rather than in this place if you keep work by joining the bounty and after that you should wait for the exchange and you regret because you only get just 1-10$ after long working.

If people are clever and know to find the great project form the hundreds of the ICO and know that it will have the future than it is very much worth to invest in such projects. But for those who do not know than better to keep investing in the listed coins only unless ready to take the risk.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

As a bounty hunter you can ought to have a solid attitude and be prepared for any dangers, as we probably am aware seekers arbitrary in picking an ICO venture despite the fact that we have forecasts about the group and rating, however many are past desires. Thus, the Bounty member need to keeps on being energetic on the grounds that not all ico is terrible and worst.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:03:09 PM

As a bounty hunter you can ought to have a solid attitude and be prepared for any dangers, as we probably am aware seekers arbitrary in picking an ICO venture despite the fact that we have forecasts about the group and rating, however many are past desires. Thus, the Bounty member need to keeps on being energetic on the grounds that not all ico is terrible and worst.
all participants in the bounty company do their work, but how much do they get lately for this? It is very difficult for me to answer this question, because the earnings are really very bad. But but I hope that the cryptocurrency market would improve the situation on the company's market, which will affect the quality of the company's bounty.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:25:13 AM

all participants in the bounty company do their work, but how much do they get lately for this? It is very difficult for me to answer this question, because the earnings are really very bad. But but I hope that the cryptocurrency market would improve the situation on the company's market, which will affect the quality of the company's bounty.

Agree! it is impossible for us to guess how many coins we are going to get, but one thing we have to consider is we have to choose the right project for promotion because without potential it is impossible to reach new price after listing in the exchanges. After crowdsale everything depends on the developments they do in the market, even though we get a small percentage of coins with the companies activity we might make a huge amount of money.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:35:58 PM

Well for me I’m 2019, I have to say bounty has been profitable to some extents
Marketing vanta project and xch4nge platform has brought dividends

And I can’t ignore  the profits from pigzbe too

As bounty  hunters We just need to keep our heads down, get our research done and focus on today
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:02:04 PM

Well for me I’m 2019, I have to say bounty has been profitable to some extents
Marketing vanta project and xch4nge platform has brought dividends

And I can’t ignore  the profits from pigzbe too

As bounty  hunters We just need to keep our heads down, get our research done and focus on today
There are really still some projects which is really worthy to follow on and as a bounty participant having research before joining is
always been crucial because you are risking your time and effort here on advertising them and if you dont like for those hard work
in all to be wasted or becomes useless then you should do your work on the first place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:31:41 PM

My only advice to the bounty participants is to make a research on  the project campaign they want to join in. We all know that most ico are scam, be sure to pick the right campaign and not the ones that will waste your time doing  task without getting reward in the end

elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:32:10 PM

For a person who has started to engage in bounty companies, I would give some advice, firstly I would recommend starting my blog promotion, and secondly I would recommend carefully choosing bounty companies as there are now many scam projects to get started.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:43:27 PM

You are absolutely right, I got tired towards the end of 2018 and missed very juicy bounties that are still paying till today, I've not forgiven myself for that

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:53:07 PM

My only advice to the bounty participants is to make a research on  the project campaign they want to join in. We all know that most ico are scam, be sure to pick the right campaign and not the ones that will waste your time doing  task without getting reward in the end
To be able to get what you say is not easy now, even though we have analyzed it from several sides, but sometimes what we hope for is not what we expected. At present there are many prizes that fail for various reasons, especially because investors are currently slow. as a bounty hunter, you really need patience and hope that when you follow the bounty there will be changes, so don't miss that time if you don't miss a good moment.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:05:34 AM

To be able to get what you say is not easy now, even though we have analyzed it from several sides, but sometimes what we hope for is not what we expected. At present there are many prizes that fail for various reasons, especially because investors are currently slow. as a bounty hunter, you really need patience and hope that when you follow the bounty there will be changes, so don't miss that time if you don't miss a good moment.
If you don't have an ability to differentiate scam project and legit project then you have to active on scam accusations section. There are some people who still update to hunt scam project with valid evidence. But I don't think ICO project still profitable since IEO project came some time ago and the first time was done by bittrex which was successfully executed and even the coin was sold in the market. I think, for some people who has a legit project then IEO project is the best way for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: