Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each  (Read 94910 times)
web

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:07:27 AM

UPDATE ~ Order completed this morning Mon 4th Aug, order took 5 working days from when the ordered was received by minere u☺
berryzat

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:56:52 PM

I ordered a lightening x6 on Monday 28th July and still showing processing on the order status (Thursday 30th), has anybody recently in the last 10 days received a lightening x6 from minereu.com?

Same here, and is 31/07 afthernoon. Stil processing and no dispatch.

Updare 01/08/2014 My order is completed and shiped with interlink.
Tracking not enabled yet.

Update 07/08/2014
I have recived my order and is working already
topdawg_swe

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:47:04 PM

I´m sorry but NO -Minereu is NOT cool -I get a DOA miner and I have to pay for return shipping of 150 USD??

No other "company" does that, it is simply unreasonable. The only explenation is that they get so many broken miners from China that they cannot afford to reimburse customers shipping costs.
I am writing to Gridseed and Zeus manufacturers to implore them to get another reseller in Europe and I hope all you angry miners out there will do the same!
At least we can force Minereu to shape up because this is a DISGRACE!!!

Angry Angry Angry
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:33:10 PM

Same here i got 2 broken miners both adapters are broken
The only thing they say is Sorry about the inconvenience.
buy a new adapter on ebay. there customer service SUCKS
there delivery SUCK and is more then one week because
MinerEU support (MinerEU)

because we don't do extra stock for new products.

might be better in the future, please place your order in advance.

Thank you for comprehension.

4 times i order and delivery is more then 7 days minereu excuse

MinerEU support (MinerEU)

We normally have stock to send right away, but depends on when you order and if a big order took place , it means we will have to restock, but it will be controlled within 3-5 business days.

Thank you!
yeah sure 4 times a big order took place  Roll Eyes

they dont have any stock. they wait for new order get the product from china after that send it to the customer

LAST TIME I ORDER HERE
topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

Same here brother, 4 orders and the screw up everything... NO support at all and the only reply is "sorry, this is our customer policy". Is not customer policy supposed to mean that you HAVE a customer policy??

Shape up Minereu because you really SUCK!!!

WARNING all new customers - DO NOT BUY from Minereu.com!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 11:10:17 AM

What the hell! The PSU of a costumers 1.1TH Miner blown out!

minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:58:22 AM

What the hell! The PSU of a costumers 1.1TH Miner blown out!

When did you buy the miner? Please provide your order ID.

Our warranty period is 14 days.

Thank you.

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:34:09 AM

Warranty, this has nothing to do with warranty. You import the goods so you end responsible for damage out of fire! This is ridiculous.

I demand at least a new PSU fast! And not another crappy chinese one.

topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:48:39 PM

This is exactly the problem with Minereu! They take NO responsebility at all for their miners.

I would not be surprised if they buy second hand used miners and not even check if they are working first!

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:14:48 PM

This is exactly the problem with Minereu! They take NO responsebility at all for their miners.

I would not be surprised if they buy second hand used miners and not even check if they are working first!

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry

You bought the product with the knowledge that the miner has got 14 days of warranty period which is what EU law has required.  Lots of our customer had no issues with their miner, and the ones had issues got resolved in 14 days.

We would like to help you as much as we could under our policy.
You are undermining minereu here for no good reason. 

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

I repeat: DO NOT BUY FROM MINEREU.COM -they are scammers and not one bit serious!!   Angry Angry Angry

You bought the product with the knowledge that the miner has got 14 days of warranty period which is what EU law has required.  Lots of our customer had no issues with their miner, and the ones had issues got resolved in 14 days.

We would like to help you as much as we could under our policy.
You are undermining minereu here for no good reason.  
Regarding EU warranty:
The 2-year guarantee is an EU-wide minimum, and the laws in some EU countries may offer you longer limitation periods.
http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/consumer_topics/buying_goods_services_en.htm
topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:24:13 PM

Still think there is no reason to "undermine" your "company"? How about following brittish law? All you other buyers who has been ill treated by minereu -send me a PM and we will file a complaint to the British Police as well as the EU authorities!

It is time the little guy stands up to the companies who treats us bad!

Angry Angry Angry
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 06:59:42 AM

Might sent somebody over there. This is bulls no replies nothing.

play

Activity: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:03:01 PM

Hello,

Today I've sent an email (or tried to send since most of the time the email failed the delivery) requesting the replacement for some Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

This is the email I've sent:
Hello,

3x Zeusminer Blizzard PSU from my order #2937 failed.

What's the procedure to get them replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

This is their reply:
MinerEU support, Aug 18 21:58

Hi,

Sorry for hearing that, but our warranty period is 14 days. Therefore cannot provide the replacement to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, the PSU is easily found in local Amazon and eBay shop and it is very cheap as well even less than the costs of shipping it back to us.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

And this is the my reply to them (I suspect they didn't received):
Hello,

I paid the miners on the 17/07.
You shipped the miners on the 29/07. (12 days after paying!)
I've received the miners on the 06/08. (9 days after you shipped!)

So, today is the 18/08, which is only 12 days of effective warranty period. Therefore you must provide a replacement for my defective units in order to comply with your policies.

Now... what's the procedure to get these units replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

I'm sharing this in the hope that someone with a functional brain at minereu reads it and actually does their job properly. And also to let other people know what kind of support they provide.

▄▄▄                                               
         ██▀█▀▀▀▀█▄                                         
         █▌██     █▌                                       
         █▌███     ▀█    ▄▄▄          ▄▄▄▄▄                 
        ▐█ ██████   ▀██▀▀▀ █▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████               
        ██ ████       ▀▀                 ████▄         ▄▄▄   
       ▐█▌ ▄▄███████████▄  ▄███████████▄ ████▌      ▄████ 
      ███ ▄█████▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌    ▀████▌ ▀████   ▄████▀   
      ██ ▄████▀███████████ ▐███▌███  ▐███▌   ████▄████▀     
     ▐██▐████ █ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐███▄▄▄▄▄████▀█ ███▀█████▀       
    ▄██▌████▌ █ ██████████▌▐████████████▄  ███▄█████▄       
   ▐███▌▐█████  ██████████ ▐████████ ▐███▌██ ▄████████▄     
   ████▌▀███▄▄  ██ ▄▄████ ▐███████   ████▄████▀ ▀█████▄   
  ▐████▌██▀██████████████▀ ▐████████████▀▄████▀     ▀█████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀

──────  A Crypto Exchange Unlike Any Other
  ✔ SECURITY   ✔ TRANSPARENCY   ✔ ACCESSIBILITY
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Bitcointalk
Reddit
Website

HERO/LEGENDARY MEMBER
topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:27:24 AM

They have treated me EXACTLY in the same way! Although with defective miners wich I had to send back to very high shipping costs (that they do not compensate even though the miners are DOA! I am reporting them to the UK police, this is complete BS.  Angry

Their support is horrible, does anyone know of a serious EU based company?
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 08:52:48 AM

Hello,

Today I've sent an email (or tried to send since most of the time the email failed the delivery) requesting the replacement for some Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

This is the email I've sent:
Hello,

3x Zeusminer Blizzard PSU from my order #2937 failed.

What's the procedure to get them replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

This is their reply:
MinerEU support, Aug 18 21:58

Hi,

Sorry for hearing that, but our warranty period is 14 days. Therefore cannot provide the replacement to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, the PSU is easily found in local Amazon and eBay shop and it is very cheap as well even less than the costs of shipping it back to us.

Thank you. Have a nice day!

And this is the my reply to them (I suspect they didn't received):
Hello,

I paid the miners on the 17/07.
You shipped the miners on the 29/07. (12 days after paying!)
I've received the miners on the 06/08. (9 days after you shipped!)

So, today is the 18/08, which is only 12 days of effective warranty period. Therefore you must provide a replacement for my defective units in order to comply with your policies.

Now... what's the procedure to get these units replaced?

Best regards,

Tiago Ferreira
--
cryptofarm.net

I'm sharing this in the hope that someone with a functional brain at minereu reads it and actually does their job properly. And also to let other people know what kind of support they provide.

Hi,

Regarding this issue, we checked the transaction record.

Yes , this is within in 14 warranty day.so we will send you the replacement of Zeusminer Blizzard PSU.

If you still have question, please contract us at contactus@minereu.com

Thanks.

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:50:52 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 05:45:01 PM by FlensGold

Please keep in mind that you have much more than 14 days warranty if you buy from a reseller in EU.

As a european customer you are additionally allowed to return the product back to sender (if you bought online) without a reason within the first 14 days after purchase.....
topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

But how do we "remind" Minereu about current EU law? they are known to be customer friendly or wanting to abide by the law  Sad
My patience has run out so I have contacted the police as well as a lawyer in London. There has to be an end with this so called "company".
Rimba

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:30:12 AM

But how do we "remind" Minereu about current EU law? they are known to be customer friendly or wanting to abide by the law  Sad
My patience has run out so I have contacted the police as well as a lawyer in London. There has to be an end with this so called "company".

how is this going?

Looking for really profitable cloud mining? thinking on diversifying your investment? http://ltcgear.com?apage=394 -50% code:anniversary1yr
topdawg_swe

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

Not very well I´m afraid -they only replying "this is our policy, thank you!"
Unbelivable, the only good thing is that the lack of interest in this thread show Minereu is losing customers. I don´t think they will be around by years end...

Anyhow -my lawyer in London is checking up on the company and their "taxes" wich I do not belive they have paid any. Something is going to happen, no doubt  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: