Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerEU.com 850USD THunderX3 80 USD Blizzard , 4*Blizzard @ 60 USD each  (Read 94910 times)
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:29:36 PM

How many chips does the new A2Mini have? And how many cores per chip?
If I know I can adapt my image to the new A2Mini: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.0;all
(I can't test it myself however)

I believe the A2newminis have 20chips, 60 for the megas

Image for the new A2Mini Terminators is uploading look in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=672969.0;all for the link.
Image runs on the old A2's and hopefully after the change in the driver also for you and others with the new 20 chip version.
I don't have  anew one, wish I had, would have been better value for money.
Have you seen the error on 8 chip blades I'm getting in your main thread?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
topdawg_swe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:55:02 PM

Sorry to hear I caused that -please let me know and I will remove my quote! Minereu has enough honest feedback to show them what they truely are...
Once again -sorry if I caused you trouble/lost BTC Sad

Hi,

Don't worry about that. We have compensated him.

What was your previous problem?

Please contact with us through email with your case.

Thank you.

MinerEU.com

So NOW you are interested in helping -once I publish my story on the web for all to see your treatment? You sent 2 DOA Zeus Thunder that I have to ship back for a cost of 250 USD that you refused to pay!
"That is our policy, thank you for understanding" was your reply -This is the worst BS I have ever heard!

Beware of Minereu.com -they are NOT serious!!
area3121

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:06:58 PM

im glad that i search and read the hole tread and some how im rushing to buy USED zues miner on minereu.. but this tread me back out and speed the word to the community that this company minereu is no reputable and not to be trusted in future deal.,

i send dozen email to inquire on the USED product on the website ., buy suddenly no one reply me " ni ho ni ha!! "

thank to this tread that enlighten me thath

https://minereu.com IS NOT TRUSTED SELLER. !!!

BEWARE OF https://minereu.com
minereu.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 10:59:03 AM

im glad that i search and read the hole tread and some how im rushing to buy USED zues miner on minereu.. but this tread me back out and speed the word to the community that this company minereu is no reputable and not to be trusted in future deal.,

i send dozen email to inquire on the USED product on the website ., buy suddenly no one reply me " ni ho ni ha!! "

thank to this tread that enlighten me thath

https://minereu.com IS NOT TRUSTED SELLER. !!!

BEWARE OF https://minereu.com

Sorry about all these. Your emails may be blocked from our email system.

Please provide your order ID, and contact with us via using a different email account.

Thank you!

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:09:58 AM

Sorry to hear I caused that -please let me know and I will remove my quote! Minereu has enough honest feedback to show them what they truely are...

Hi,

Thank you.

MinerEU.com

So NOW you are interested in helping -once I publish my story on the web for all to see your treatment? You sent 2 DOA Zeus Thunder that I have to ship back for a cost of 250 USD that you refused to pay!
"That is our policy, thank you for understanding" was your reply -This is the worst BS I have ever heard!

Hi,

Sorry about our policy that we don't pay for the costs on returning miners. We would like to improve it one day.

However, if the customer can provide the proof (screenshots or videos) of the faulty miners in 14-day warranty period, then we could discuss on the compensation and probably send bitcoin directly without shipping the miners back.

Thank you. Have a nice day~

MinerEU.com A2BOX(84M) A2MINI(28M) in stock and ready to ship out.  This is not a pre-order and we do not do pre-order
topdawg_swe

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:47:50 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

MinerEU.com

Hi,

Sorry about our policy that we don't pay for the costs on returning miners. We would like to improve it one day.

However, if the customer can provide the proof (screenshots or videos) of the faulty miners in 14-day warranty period, then we could discuss on the compensation and probably send bitcoin directly without shipping the miners back.

Thank you. Have a nice day~

Well apparentely not in my case! I contacted you within 8 days and your reply was "please return the broken miner, we do not compensate your shipping -this is our policy. Thank you for understanding. "

It´s obvious you only reply serious (-ish) here on the open forum. You NEVER offered me a compensation neither in BTC or any other currency! Your company is not interested in anything else than making a quick buck -therefore I am sure you will not be around for the year 2015. The Bitcoin community is not stupid and rumours like this spread like wildfire.

I have personally taken upon me to see to that your company is seen for what it truelly is. I will NOT stop until you are gone!!  Angry
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:27:25 PM

screenshots and videos are no good to prove a miner doesn't work. 90% of the miners I get that are 'DOA' just need software or usb cables messed with, they look identical to actually dead ones. I can't say I blame them for being skeptical about 'dead' miners are they can be a PITA to get going, but considering how many I've bought and that I've yet to claim more than a few items are faulty in a batch, It'd be nice if they worked out I'm not some clueless noob whenever I say I've got a faulty unit. There's the 10% that really are dead. They're a nightmare. Particularly when I've sold one abroad, that's a lot of postage. The only time I've managed an exchange, I paid for  new one and asked for refund, minereu didn't even want to pay for shipping the replacement out and also wanted to remove the discount applied thanks to non replacement of previous dead units. They wanted me to pay postage to get a faulty one, pay to send out a faulty one (not shown as faulty before sending, it was an early failure), pay to send a dead one back to them, pay to have a good one back, pay to send the good one back out to denmark. Every other time I'd had something that needed replacing, they've taken so long to try doing it, they were out of stock. Witht eh batch of 100 rusty 'new' gridseeds, they promised 20 as compensation, while slashing the price 40% and removing the bulk discount, killing my ability to make  a profit on them. Although they approved 20 more as compensation, they never sent those out despite several queries from me about what was happening, they just fobbed me off with form replies until I had yet another rant on here. Which got me a commensurate refund.

I've had it with minerEU, they're just too shit at fixing anything, preferring to send out fob-off replies without even bothering to check what is happening, or maybe just lying about it.

I'd import my own stuff, but I can't work out how to dodge VAT like they do so I can't compete. They'll go tits up at some point as their budget prices are due to cutting many corners, some legal requirements.
skuser

Activity: 291

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 06:20:00 AM

Seems their site is dead now...pointing to some educational website.

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 07:51:19 AM

Dead for me as well

so now there no where in the UK where you can get miners (some did work)
ktbken

Activity: 158

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:56:18 PM

Dead for me as well

I spoke to them late last night uk time and they said they where having web site issues before site when down for maintenance
There is also a fake email doing the rounds offering 70% of the a2 miners be careful  

Multi-coin pools - http://united-miners.com - IRC  freenode #united-miners
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:16:07 PM

Dead for me as well

I spoke to them late last night uk time and they said they where having web site issues before site when down for maintenance
There is also a fake email doing the rounds offering 70% of the a2 miners be careful  
Hi
i got the email
its from info2@rmhomes.net
but it had my full name on it
so it looks like they have been HACKED
I would recommend EVERYONE to change there passwords again

thanks
Paul
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 09:50:00 AM

HI,

We're back, please visit http://www.minereu.com/ for purchase.

For question in sales, shipping or warranty , please send email to:

contactus@minereu.com  for presales enquiry

delivery@minereu.com for shipping enquiry

warranty@minereu.com for faulty exchange

Thanks Cheesy

topdawg_swe

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:33:20 AM

Careful guys -just because they have a new website does not mean they will be good for their word. Read the last pages of this thread and be very very careful with this "company".

Peace
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

Careful guys -just because they have a new website does not mean they will be good for their word. Read the last pages of this thread and be very very careful with this "company".

Peace

correct, only bad things lately about minereu ... too bad ...
Solidsmart

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:23:42 PM

MinerEU.com is trust worthy miner distributor based in the UK London.

https://MinerEU.com

MinerEU is offering a summer promotion to the scrypt mining community.

G-Blade 80 chip 5.2M @ 300 USD and worldwide shipping

ThunderX3 @ 850 USD

Blizzard  @ 80 USD

Please email us for more details:  contactus@minereu.com
or simply post your question in this topic.

Also, watchout for scammers : they register a lot of account looks like ours.  if you see below, please do not trust them.
We reported to board moderator, hopefully it has been dealt with.

minereu.com`
minereu_com
minereu-com
minereu-com`

and you sell used machines,as you sold to me.used !
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:19:01 AM

Beware of Minereu.com -they are not responding to my emails, they never paid any refferals!

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 07:37:21 AM

All A2 Miners up to 70% off in lower price Until Nov 30th

1,A2MINI ----original $1900,now only sale $800

A2MINI with PSU and Controller, 28+MHs. All tested working but may have scratches and higher than usual HW error.

Link: http://www.minereu.com/collections/innosilicon/products/promotion-for-a2mini-28nm-28-30mhs-scrypt-asic-miner-with-psu-and-controller

2,A2Mega----original $5650,now only sales $1695

A2MEGA 110MH/S SCRYPT ASIC MINER WITH PSU AND CONTROLLER

Link: http://www.minereu.com/collections/innosilicon/products/promotion-a2mega-110mh-s-scrypt-asic-miner-with-psu-and-controller

3,A2Newmini---35MHs Mini Terminator Miner with 4+4 12V Power connector: $750

Link: http://www.minereu.com/collections/innosilicon/products/promotion-a2newmini-35mh-s-mini-terminator-miner

Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:07:58 PM

Are you the scam company?
I ordered Zeus miner and still waiting my refund.
Are you broken?
Where the hell is my money?

Valpe

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
minereu.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 08:32:15 AM

Are you broken?

Valpe

Hi,

Our company is the official distributor of Zeus miner.

Zeus will send the refund to us today.

please provide your order id, We will give priority to process your refund.

Thanks

Valpe

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:45:03 AM

Are you broken?

Valpe

Hi,

Our company is the official distributor of Zeus miner.

Zeus will send the refund to us today.

please provide your order id, We will give priority to process your refund.

Thanks

Thanks for you reply. Just give us our money back, its enough. Sorry my tone of voice. I will happily correct my words after refund and some more.

Valpe

★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★
Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace 【 Cryptopia 】 Rewards | CoinInfo | | f | | t | | BTC |           
★▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔★           
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: