Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 791 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:18:02 PM

The current exchange is quite a lot and in my opinion it depends on you who are really interested in being able to choose which one is suitable for you to use, but clearly you also have to be careful in the exchange selection because there are many problematic exchange cases

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:27:01 PM

The current exchange is quite a lot and in my opinion it depends on you who are really interested in being able to choose which one is suitable for you to use, but clearly you also have to be careful in the exchange selection because there are many problematic exchange cases
Indeed, the current exchange list is quite large and we can choose which one is suitable for our investment, so in my opinion at this time we really have to be able to choose which one is suitable for pick and which one is not
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:28:42 AM

in any case, you need, not the place where to place an advertisement for the sale of a cryptocurrency, but a client who will pay you cryptocurrency, the problem is that the BTC rate does not stand still
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:42:56 AM

Cryptocurrency isn't that spread among the common people, and from my understanding Russia has got good acceptance of cryptocurrency than many other countries. Considering the same you could find it bit easier to sell properties in exchange for Cryptocurrency. All that necessary to be done is publish through different advertising services, particularly through online services.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:08:09 AM

I think currently there is no website or exchange that accepts land for cryptocurrency but i think you can advertise it in some websites then wait until someone becomes interested, i hope you get lucky and sell your land for cryptocurrency.

It would be easier if he will sell it in fiat, either way you still have to pay taxes on it since crypto is russia is guess developed already.
When it comes to properly, you cannot just sell it on your own, you need an expert to help you on this matter, just for the proper treatment of taxes and other legal matters.

Thats a good suggestion meyt .  selling his land property in means of fiat is way more better because he can easily find buyers while that may not be possible to do online in the form of crypto payments because cryptos are still kinda new . i know there are some that already accepts crypto payments but those are mainly smaller items  . selling a land property can also be done by yourself alone but its more easier if you can hire a broker .
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:42:30 AM

I think currently there is no website or exchange that accepts land for cryptocurrency but i think you can advertise it in some websites then wait until someone becomes interested, i hope you get lucky and sell your land for cryptocurrency.

It would be easier if he will sell it in fiat, either way you still have to pay taxes on it since crypto is russia is guess developed already.
When it comes to properly, you cannot just sell it on your own, you need an expert to help you on this matter, just for the proper treatment of taxes and other legal matters.

Thats a good suggestion meyt .  selling his land property in means of fiat is way more better because he can easily find buyers while that may not be possible to do online in the form of crypto payments because cryptos are still kinda new . i know there are some that already accepts crypto payments but those are mainly smaller items  . selling a land property can also be done by yourself alone but its more easier if you can hire a broker .
https://bitcoin-realestate.com/ or https://spendabit.co/go?q=land, if you go trough some deeper research you will find even more sites where you can buy some land or property with cryptocurrencies. Nothing new, you have some very old websites that are doing that for years. There are news about big mentions sold for bitcoins before big rise in 2017. People bought house for 100.000 Bitcoins, worth around million or more dollars before 2017, later bitcoin went up, so that was very huge profit for house seller. Basically you can buy or sell what ever you wish with or for cryptocurrencies, you could do that before you can do it now more easily.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 05:19:15 PM

Cryptocurrency isn't that spread among the common people, and from my understanding Russia has got good acceptance of cryptocurrency than many other countries. Considering the same you could find it bit easier to sell properties in exchange for Cryptocurrency. All that necessary to be done is publish through different advertising services, particularly through online services.
I think there are now so many places to sell crtyptocurrency. starting from a decentralized exchanger, to one that is not centralized. well, you just need to choose a trusted excahnger. other than that you might be able to sell the cryptocurrency that you have for those who need it.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:08:26 PM

Find a group in facebook that are a group of people that use cryptocurrency in your country. And try to make an auction for that land plot of yours, and assuming that there could be people that would be interested in your plot. Meet them in person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: