Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:20:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PROBE] Rare,Exotic QRK Algo+PoS+KGW *NO PREMINE* Only 3.9M URGENT: 0.8.9.2  (Read 35753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
balsi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:06:55 AM

Any good news around here?  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:12:16 AM

Dev doesnt seem to do anything atm.
What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

This coin is only a few days old!

IMHO about coins should be thought in weeks/months/years - and not hours..

I expect the dev to write here and talk to the ppl who actually is mining the coin, if you think thats too much. And so what if the realize its cheaper to buy? Means interest for the coin grows since more ppl will have a share, it is not a bad thing unless you sit here atm and mine alot for urself.
antonioffaxii

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:42:22 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:36:40 PM by antonioffaxii

Rewards have been lowered if no one had noticed. Hopefully we see some traffic through this coin
balsi

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:31:47 AM

It's very silent here, no updates and whatsoever. I think everybody's working their ass mining "secretly" this coin then boom new exchange and high prices! No one want to comment because the thread will bump up and more people can see this amazing new coin! If you look at the Net Hashrate its climbing to 1GHz! People are silently and secretly mining and not talking in this thread!  Shocked
ssshhh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:49:31 AM

It's very silent here, no updates and whatsoever. I think everybody's working their ass mining "secretly" this coin then boom new exchange and high prices! No one want to comment because the thread will bump up and more people can see this amazing new coin! If you look at the Net Hashrate its climbing to 1GHz! People are silently and secretly mining and not talking in this thread!  Shocked

ssshhh!
balsi

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:10:37 AM

ssshhh!

ooops  Roll Eyes
ssshhh

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:19:45 AM

ssshhh!

ooops  Roll Eyes

Grin
staycrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Crypto Craftsman

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:22:40 PM

IMPORTANT! UPDATE BEFORE BLOCK 8600

New PROBE version 0.8.9.1 is released.  Source is updated in github and the new Windows wallet can be downloaded here:

PROBE 0.8.9.1 Windows (Mega.co.nz)

This update has a lot of stylesheet fixes for colors on Windows.

In addition, there is a hardfork at Block #8600.

Based on what I have experienced with another coin and information that has come to light with the Kimoto Gravity Well, I have made a pre-emptive move to back out the KGW at 8600 for everyone's protection.  This gives a few days notice for everyone to get updated.

I also added some checkpoints.

Please update as soon as possible.

Thanks!

V: VFvZNht5YRuKbENkbu4nG74w2MyjPB6Qty   VersionCoin.com  /r/version   @VersionCoin
staycrypto (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Crypto Craftsman

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:35:09 PM

What do you expect?
To get it on as many exchanges as possibly, that everybody with a basic understanding of math will realize, that IT IS NOT WORTH MINING - because it is cheaper to buy?

I expect the dev to write here and talk to the ppl who actually is mining the coin, if you think thats too much. And so what if the realize its cheaper to buy? Means interest for the coin grows since more ppl will have a share, it is not a bad thing unless you sit here atm and mine alot for urself.
I've been busy dealing with a situation with another coin, and assessing some potential issues.  As an outcome of information from that situation I have made the above very important update for v0.8.9.1.

I am not shopping this coin around to exchanges right out of the gate because I don't want my coins to be pump and dump coins.  I try to do something unique and different and make things that will stand through time with good infrastructure support.  Right now the coin is on nxt-e, which is a nice but small exchange but it seems like they are growing.  I like them, and other exchanges will pick up PROBE naturally over time.

PROBE will be getting a few things soon as things settle down - block explorer, paper wallet and social media.  Need to come up with a cool paper wallet design Smiley

V: VFvZNht5YRuKbENkbu4nG74w2MyjPB6Qty   VersionCoin.com  /r/version   @VersionCoin
ssshhh

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:42:10 PM

What do you expect?

I've been busy dealing with a situation with another coin, and assessing some potential issues.  As an outcome of information from that situation I have made the above very important update for v0.8.9.1.

I am not shopping this coin around to exchanges right out of the gate because I don't want my coins to be pump and dump coins.  I try to do something unique and different and make things that will stand through time with good infrastructure support.  Right now the coin is on nxt-e, which is a nice but small exchange but it seems like they are growing.  I like them, and other exchanges will pick up PROBE naturally over time.

PROBE will be getting a few things soon as things settle down - block explorer, paper wallet and social media.  Need to come up with a cool paper wallet design Smiley

Perfect  Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

What do you expect?

I have updated https://probe.suprnova.cc to the latest Version of the Daemon from github

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:48:41 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 11:36:36 PM by kondiomir

Great news ! Smiley

Gpu mining working now?
darius08

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:33:20 AM

What do you expect?

cool man thanks for the update!
ig0tik3d
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:00:57 PM

PoS work? someone found pos block?
darius08

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:29:05 AM

PoS work? someone found pos block?

i have not seen pos block yet, started at launch
balsi

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:17:34 AM

Any good news here?  Smiley
saykor

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 10:47:54 AM

I have a warning in my wallet:

Code:
Minting suspended due to locked wallet.

How to unlock the wallet for minting?

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
ssshhh

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:02:37 AM

I have a warning in my wallet:

Code:
Minting suspended due to locked wallet.

How to unlock the wallet for minting?

Did you encrypt wallet?
wxyzups

Activity: 138