Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Price Speculation for next bull run  (Read 21094 times)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:43:26 PM

most of the time i assess the prices wrong, but still i hope the price of ethereum will be higher than its old ath. should this really happen eventually, i would be very happy.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:12:02 PM

ETH is likely to hit $250 if there's a significant bull run for next year. It's not the ending price due to bull run but it will be the indicator that its about to be there. We will also about to face a hard fork which will improve ETH.

And every time when there's an upgrade(fork) like what will happen to ETH. There's always a rapid movement on a positive chart so ETH might be going there after the fork but we don't know if the whole year will be great for us.

I think at the end of the last day of this year, the price of Ethereum will reach $250 and more if the excellent situation of this market still happens. And the hard fork of ETH will have a big impact on the future of this crypto. I think like the BCH, ETH will split to more cryptos, and we don't predict the price of ETH when hard fork completed.
Not so quick, I don't think that with a very short period of time ETH will be hitting that price we mentioned. It's so quick that I can't ever imagine that few days from now it can happen unless the bulls are in the town.

Seriously, I'm not thinking that it will ever hit $250 by the end of this year, how many days we got left for this year? it's really insufficient if you will analyze that part. Wait for the fork and see on how much it can buff the price.

que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

ETH is likely to hit $250 if there's a significant bull run for next year. It's not the ending price due to bull run but it will be the indicator that its about to be there. We will also about to face a hard fork which will improve ETH.

And every time when there's an upgrade(fork) like what will happen to ETH. There's always a rapid movement on a positive chart so ETH might be going there after the fork but we don't know if the whole year will be great for us.

I think at the end of the last day of this year, the price of Ethereum will reach $250 and more if the excellent situation of this market still happens. And the hard fork of ETH will have a big impact on the future of this crypto. I think like the BCH, ETH will split to more cryptos, and we don't predict the price of ETH when hard fork completed.
Not so quick, I don't think that with a very short period of time ETH will be hitting that price we mentioned. It's so quick that I can't ever imagine that few days from now it can happen unless the bulls are in the town.

Seriously, I'm not thinking that it will ever hit $250 by the end of this year, how many days we got left for this year? it's really insufficient if you will analyze that part. Wait for the fork and see on how much it can buff the price.

The price $250 of Ethereum at the end of this year is impossible because now the exchange rate of ETH is nearly $130. And I think if the market has a good sign, ETH will end of this year with the price $200 to prepare for the hardfork at the beginning of the next year 2019.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

The price $250 of Ethereum at the end of this year is impossible because now the exchange rate of ETH is nearly $130. And I think if the market has a good sign, ETH will end of this year with the price $200 to prepare for the hardfork at the beginning of the next year 2019.
Giving a chance that Eth will rise but isn't that fast that it will recover. We can't even catch into $150(possible) in this year and still we don't know if it will turn back into 2 digits again as BTC price back below $4k. Such few pumps we've experience isn't the bull run but just a simple fluctuations.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

If indeed the next bull run starts and if Bitcoin hits 8k again them wr can expect to see ethereum hitting close to 400 dollars again. Ps: I don't think the flippening is ever gonna happen.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Not that impossible but its high to achieve for a short period of time, considering that it moved up from $80 - $150 within less than a week so at the end of the year there's a possibility but chances are very low and minimal.

I'm optimistic with ETH but thinking of that price for this year end isn't applicable. Let's move on and go for a better price on 2019 which we are about to enter next week. I wish everyone would see its great performance after coming from a tragic dip.

Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:00:32 PM

I think ethereum is strong for going up but waiting for the moment of bitcoin sideway first. Seeing a few years ago in January there was the best etherum moment to go up and plus hardfork news I think ethereum will return to the price of $ 300 hopefully

vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Ether should naturally surpass it's all time high price of late 2017! Ethereum still remain the most popular,  the most sort after smart contract platform cryptocurrency based asset.  I see ether selling above $2000 soon!

Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

IMHO strongest level for eth is 400 usd. Hope it will be able to broke it in the nearest future.

LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Yes, I believe in your point of view. I see it the same way. Ethereum is only facing difficulties now, but in the future Ethereum will definitely restore prices. We look forward to the next bull market. The next bull market is when we make money.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

If we do see a bullrun in the coming year where do you guys see the price of eth, being one of the most reliable and sought after cryptocurrencies.

Difficult to say as the price is to a large extent determined by the market as a whole - but I do expect ETH to rise more than most other coins. I would expect it to return to around 0.1 BTC, but in dollar terms very difficult to say.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

If we do see a bullrun in the coming year where do you guys see the price of eth, being one of the most reliable and sought after cryptocurrencies.

Difficult to say as the price is to a large extent determined by the market as a whole - but I do expect ETH to rise more than most other coins. I would expect it to return to around 0.1 BTC, but in dollar terms very difficult to say.
I think this will start at the beginning of the new year. If the cycle repeats after ETH developers can complete. It's like the price at the end of March and early April 2018. We can see the real development of ETH at $ 800 or more. We all wait for the final decision of the ETF. need to keep faith and patience.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

It seems to me that ETH can grow very strongly next year, it will probably cost 3000 dollars. buy at a cheap price now
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

I don't think ETH will remain as the most demanded alt-coin and I think by the time we reach new heights it will be replaced. Therefore I don't see a price that much higher than the previous ATH. Maybe $2500 at most. I think it could be outside the top 10 within 5 years.

Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

I think If we see bull run upcoming year, We will see that ethereum's price will be 1000 - 1500 dollar but not in one year. We can invest ethereum between 100 - 150 dollars prices are affordable prices. In addition, I believe EOS and NEO these coins' price will increase more in new year.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

It seems to me that ETH can grow very strongly next year, it will probably cost 3000 dollars. buy at a cheap price now
Everything is based the bull run power at that year, if it happen like at 2017 then i've no doubt it may cost $3K per eth. But I don't really expect the price to be that much, I just want to see eth prices above $ 1k again for the umpteenth time. I still feel it, the moment where eth is really valuable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:35:13 AM

Everything is based the bull run power at that year, if it happen like at 2017 then i've no doubt it may cost $3K per eth. But I don't really expect the price to be that much, I just want to see eth prices above $ 1k again for the umpteenth time. I still feel it, the moment where eth is really valuable.

Lol 3k? That's more than twice of ethereum's all time high. I doubt it will reach that next year or even the year after. There likely won't be any major runs that could go over 50% for any top coin anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

I don't know what the price of ethereum will be in the next bull run, but if ethereum is above $ 300 it makes me pretty calm.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

for now, I'm not targeting high prices. maybe the price of $ 300 is enough to satisfy. well, i guess, that is the normal price for the next bull run. I am sure, ETH will easily pass this price.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

My prediction for ethereum prices is that the odds will not be far between 400-600 $ if the price of bitcoin reaches 7000 $, if bitcoin can reach 10k then ethereum might reach 800 $ or more
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: