Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K)  (Read 26736 times)
onyabike

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:28:32 PM

What a shame but I doubt this guy even exist, if so probably traded 50k worth of btc for turtle coins lol.

The coin looks good from a fundamental point of view however the biggest down fall I found was how long it took to sync. Seriously I waited 8 hours for this coin to sync wtf when I didn't open the wallet for about a month.

Read on discord channel and hey looks like I wasn't the only one, tried connecting to many different wallet nodes but didn't help that was the make or break moment for me and I happily dumped the coin at a nice ltc profit of 0.00000270 per turtle (6.9m turtles > 17 litecoins) and then a week later ltc pumped from 40-45 usd to 80 usd.

I don't regret this trade at all

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:38:10 PM

I am not against you investing all your student savings in crypto. After all, its your own life and money. But my little advice to you is that, never put all your hard earned money into crypto, especially in a single coin like your case. Crypto investment is not a 100% guarantee that you will make profit, sometimes too we lose so be careful the next time you are undertaking such an adventure.

hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:20:23 PM

a very extraordinary and fantastic decision ... $ 50 K you invest in TurtleCoin ... with the conviction that the coin will rise in the next 5 years ... the risk is very big that you are risking ... good luck siding with you ... good luck according to expectations

DoraNile

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:32:28 PM

I would have put that large sum of money into bitcoin rather than turtlecoin that has no real use case,i mined 59000 piece of turtle coin and i just abandoned it in my wallet,its more like most cryptonight projects out there and its max supply is 1trillion which insanely too much,i hope you dont live to regret your decision
b1boy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:06:48 PM

What's more, consider the possibility that I reveal to you that you are lying nobody on this planet will put such measure of cash in crypto with the story you tell about urself and not what 2019 has finished with a great deal of cash being lost. Well all the best for you sha continue publicizing the so call turtlecoin
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:45:40 PM

a very extraordinary and fantastic decision ... $ 50 K you invest in TurtleCoin ... with the conviction that the coin will rise in the next 5 years ... the risk is very big that you are risking ... good luck siding with you ... good luck according to expectations
The risk is not just great,the risk is huge!You cannot be such a gambler. As a rule, such people lose absolutely everything.There are strategies,there is technical analysis,forecasting losses - and so easy to take and invest all the money in one coin-it's nonsense!).
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

It seems like right now it is not the best time to invest in altcoins, because the market is not raising. The only coin that is doing great in 2019 is BTC and all other altcoins are struggling to add several more percents to their prices. Hope you won't lose your money by that investment.

guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:10:59 PM

The risk is not just great,the risk is huge!You cannot be such a gambler. As a rule, such people lose absolutely everything.There are strategies,there is technical analysis,forecasting losses - and so easy to take and invest all the money in one coin-it's nonsense!).

I doubt that a student could make 50 thousand savings (if not in Indian national currency). This strange Turtlecoin, however, is one of the gainers. It is very cheap (even extremely cheap), but it is slowly (like a turtle) going up.
No, I do not deal with this token, but the creators say that it is cool for transactions that are 20 times faster than BTC operation and which are much cheaper.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:43:05 PM

Your life, your rules. If I had 50K USD for investment, I would put all money in Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB coin, not in a random coin like Turtle! Sorry mate, I just heard this coin's name from you. Don't fall in random coun by seeing their one-month volume, 50K USD is huge, so, use it carefully. Good Luck.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:50:58 PM

All i can see is the name TURTLE and i know that this thread is made for popularity of the coin.
TURTLECOIN, but i hope you will be successful on your chosen field. i hope you can earn alot on this.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 10:58:23 AM

Given that you bought TRTL for $0.00008, now your investment has almost halved, because the price of TRTL is now $0.00005. I don’t know why you chose this particular coin for investment, because I saw a lot of coins with similar characteristics. They are no different from other coins and do not have any unusual features that are not found in other projects. What exactly attracted you to this coin?
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 11:27:50 AM

Given that you bought TRTL for $0.00008, now your investment has almost halved, because the price of TRTL is now $0.00005. I don’t know why you chose this particular coin for investment, because I saw a lot of coins with similar characteristics. They are no different from other coins and do not have any unusual features that are not found in other projects. What exactly attracted you to this coin?

Do you really believe that someone could really invest so serious money in any alt coin? Grin
I would do something like that only if I were inside the inner circle of people that have real time information regarding the stage of coin and exact plans+2 years in the future.

That would mean investing and not gambling. Wink

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:42:01 AM

Whatever the coin, you should not use all the funds we have. Investing in cryptocurrency is very risky and the price is very volatile, in my opinion it's better to use funds that we can afford. When we use excess funds, there is a concern that we will easily panic when prices move very volatile

onyabike

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:08:25 PM

Hello friends, I'm Johnny

In 6 months I'm graduating from high school with nice marks, excellent feedback from professors and all careers open for me. But you know what? I'm fucking out man. I'm not going to university. I've just invested my whole hard-earned student savings into Turtlecoin at 2 satoshis or roughly $ 0.00008 per turtle. My low-class parents hard worked for a good education for me and I've just spent the whole shit into something called Turtlecoin, ya know what I mean right?

The thing is that we've been discussing with my family during the last 3 fucking months about which fucking career to choose in order to make big fucking money when I'm old. Doctor, lawyer, broker, blah blah blah. All them promising careers but with a huge fucking initial cost and no real guarantee that's gonna provide me what I want to be: A FUCKING THUG LIFE MILLIONAIRE.

I mean which is the interesting part in being a millionaire after working 40 fucking years with a fucking narrow suit the whole time and obeying orders from superiors the WHOLE FUCKING LIFE?

There's no fucking point ya know what I mean--- So I decided to put those roughly $ 50K into the best promising crypto coin that I've found in these 3 months: TURTLE-FUCKING-COIN. No ICO, no premine, NO SHIT MAN! Such a nice community, nice fucking devs and nice fucking whales (hehe, I just found your plan  Wink).

I've been watching crypto for a year now and I've been deeply studying all the fucking cryptopatters outthere. Been reading the whole fucking dogecoin bitcointalk thread YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN?

It's SO FUCKiNG OVBIOUS that trutlecoin is gonna make a X100-X1000 from here in the next crypto bull run. THERES NO DOUBT. 0. When is it gonna come? 2 years? 3? 5? WHO THE FUCK CARES MAN, I'm just 17. in 5 years I'll just be 22 and with bigger pockets than my fucking penis, which is quite difficult honestly.

My parents obviously are so fucking angry right now. In fact, they're kicking my ass from home and from everything after I graduate from high school in 6 months. I understand em' and I accept it. I will start working on mcdonalds & other shit during these hodl years and I'm gonna do a lot of fucking shit till I get my reward. But ya know what? When I'm 22 I will buy a fucking mansion with my turtles, a fucking lambo, a fucking financial freedom, A FUCKING LIFE, while my classmates will end up with a fucking huge student debt and the fucking reality of our system punching their fucking faces. I'M OUT FUCK TAT

You can save this message, snapshot it. It's christmas day of the year 2018. Turtles are going to a cold wallet for the next 2-5 years. I'm going to start taking a fucking job in Mcdonalds.

And yes, remember that fucking thread and remember my name: I'M JOHNNY MCTURTLE, THE FUCKING LEGEND

Mcturtle or Mcturdle- Someone that is classified as a turd or a scrub or something along those lines. It can be used to demean someone or can be used as a term of endearment

Source:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mcturtle&amp=true
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:25:33 PM

investing 50k into one portofolio very risky, and as you said above we must devide it into several coins that have good potency in future.we know turtle good coin , but there are many others coins that maybe have better quality and worthed to buy with that money.be smart when we using money, moreover this is not our money self.

I don't know if he really invested that huge amount, but this is one big bad idea, Turtlecoin could be a good coin to hodl but with Bitcoin's dominance and there are better coins in the market he should diversify his portfolio, it's not a good idea to concentrate or pour all your funds to one coin, you will lose potential profit.

Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:29:54 PM

Putting in all your savings in a new project is something that is safe at all, but who knows. Even project developers even don't put in their all because they hardly know the outcome. All the best anyway but sometimes invest an amount you could loose.

NigeriaFS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:10:13 AM

If this is a true story, then this is a rather risky decision by the young man. I do not want to condemn or criticize him, but it seems to me that this is a wrong decision to buy Turtle coin for such a large amount, all the more so all his savings. It would be much more correct to buy different coins or just purchase several BTC coins and wait for their growth.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:21:56 PM

$0.000025 USD (-17.78%)

Damn bro, your life savings have not aged well.

Even if you had put your money into Dogecoin, you would have still performed better than this.

However, with that said, TurtleCoin did increase to $0.0002 each a few months ago, which would have netted you 150% profit had you sold then.

I bet you didn't  Grin
onyabike

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:42:12 PM

$0.000025 USD (-17.78%)

Damn bro, your life savings have not aged well.

Even if you had put your money into Dogecoin, you would have still performed better than this.

However, with that said, TurtleCoin did increase to $0.0002 each a few months ago, which would have netted you 150% profit had you sold then.

I bet you didn't  Grin

The turtle arsehole probably isn't even real
McTurtle (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 02:47:09 PM

Hi guys, how y'all doing??  Grin Grin

#BillionaireKid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: