Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've just put ALL my student savings into TURTLECOIN ($50K)  (Read 26736 times)
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

I will not say anything about these harsh expressions and self-confidence, but I will see in a year what happens to him and where this legend will go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

If you are here to promote a coin why not just go ahead and do that straight forward without trying to come up with one fake story.How can someone claim to be watching crypto for one year and just wake up one day and decide to invested what suppose to be use for career upliftment into a coin we are not even sure of.Fake.
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

well, actually all he need is market price at 4 or 6 Satoshi solid buy walls, then he can get all his money back plus half a billion coin for free. You will see how fast that will happen, or price will drop back to 1 satoshi or less, as many people hope
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

Under 1 sat? of course, you use the other alt markets; like doge or whatever
Yeah but he mentioned "1 sat" the unit of bitcoin not other markets.

Well anyway, you're correct with that. Using other markets or pairs that you can trade with for that coin.

I will not say anything about these harsh expressions and self-confidence, but I will see in a year what happens to him and where this legend will go.
It is his money and we can just wish him luck and fortune with his journey. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Funny to see "legendary" ranked memebrs discovering turtlecoin. Tongue

It's a community driven coin, without ICO, premine, no central control...

Discord has 12+K members, twitter almost 3K followers, reddit has 2K.

Devs are all voluntary workers, with for at leats some working full time for tech giants (microsoft, google...).

Github is very active, they've worked on several forks to kick ASIC and nicehash, new algo is coming at block 1.2M

I've mined it and bought a mini bag (2 months ago) and I'll hold for a long time, because this project is VERY solid, based on coding and community.

Check this video with the creator of the coin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYV3IUqw1nI
Turtle Power 111

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I am Turtle Power !!! All I have is 111.111.111 TurtleCoins! Think you yourself !
turdf

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

I just made an account to reply to this thread as the misinformation and stupid shit I read here is just too painful. There is a fucking reason the TurtleCoin dev team absolutely hates BitcoinTalk and this thread just highlights it all. You have people here with 5000 posts and 'legendary' status that never heard of TurtleCoin before. But than I look at their avatars and signatures and it's PREMINE & ICO BULLSHIT. <-  SCAM SCAM SCAM

FLASH ALERT: A CURRENCY IS VALUED BY ITS USE/FUNCTION NOT FUCKING ICOS AND PREMINES - THIS IS NOT SOME FUCKING STOCK U BRAINLETS

9/10 people here don't now their left hand from there right. It's an incestpool of kids, third world faggots and low-tier IQ that will not be able to tell the difference between an token and a coin to safe their family life. No fucking wonder you pajeets haven't heard of TurtleCoin, the third most forked CryptoNote coin with more nodes than Monero, and ranked number 16th by CoinGecko by development.

It's literally one of the few coins that is:

• 70+ devs
  • 30 second blocks (instant transactions)
  • fungible
  • ASIC resistance / CPU friendly
  • anonymous
  • smart contracts in the work
  • liteblocks (95% chain size reduction)
  • no ICO
  • no Premine

On top of that there are infrastructure projects being build like trtl.services that allows app devs to build on-chain apps on the trtl network like turtlewallet.lol

Think twice before replying to this, and do your own research instead of listing to pajeets here.

Full disclosure: I'm holding over 23K USD in TRTL for 9+ months. Doubled it all by putting my ETH/EOS/LTC into TRTL.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

"You can save this message, snapshot it. It's christmas day of the year 2018. Turtles are going to a cold wallet for the next 2-5 years. I'm going to start taking a fucking job in Mcdonalds."

My guess would be that, you must give value to your work in MCdonalds. It can be your future.

McTurtle (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I just made an account to reply to this thread as the misinformation and stupid shit I read here is just too painful. There is a fucking reason the TurtleCoin dev team absolutely hates BitcoinTalk and this thread just highlights it all. You have people here with 5000 posts and 'legendary' status that never heard of TurtleCoin before. But than I look at their avatars and signatures and it's PREMINE & ICO BULLSHIT. <-  SCAM SCAM SCAM

FLASH ALERT: A CURRENCY IS VALUED BY ITS USE/FUNCTION NOT FUCKING ICOS AND PREMINES - THIS IS NOT SOME FUCKING STOCK U BRAINLETS

9/10 people here don't now their left hand from there right. It's an incestpool of kids, third world faggots and low-tier IQ that will not be able to tell the difference between an token and a coin to safe their family life. No fucking wonder you pajeets haven't heard of TurtleCoin, the third most forked CryptoNote coin with more nodes than Monero, and ranked number 16th by CoinGecko by development.

It's literally one of the few coins that is:

• 70+ devs
  • 30 second blocks (instant transactions)
  • fungible
  • ASIC resistance / CPU friendly
  • anonymous
  • smart contracts in the work
  • liteblocks (95% chain size reduction)
  • no ICO
  • no Premine

On top of that there are infrastructure projects being build like trtl.services that allows app devs to build on-chain apps on the trtl network like turtlewallet.lol

Think twice before replying to this, and do your own research instead of listing to pajeets here.

Full disclosure: I'm holding over 23K USD in TRTL for 9+ months. Doubled it all by putting my ETH/EOS/LTC into TRTL.

Damn

SO-FUCKING-TRUE
  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

I will not contradict, maybe this is a really good coin. But here at every corner they give advice, "do not put all your eggs in one basket," in order to avoid big losses.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

I will not contradict, maybe this is a really good coin. But here at every corner they give advice, "do not put all your eggs in one basket," in order to avoid big losses.

Agree. That's why I'm annoyed when people started to ask for financial advises here. I mean members are very opinionated and if you're asking for advises then everyone has it's own coins to wanted to grow exponentially in the next coming years. So I won't contradict the OP and wish him the best and hope that what he says will make him damn rich and be a legend one day for predicting Turtlecoin to be one of the hottest in the next couple of years.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

Such a really high confidence huh, trusting such coin to the point that it is the only one you have needs an impeccable confidence since it is the only one ace on the market with another 100+ cards. As for me, i would not do this since the market is really fluctuating instead of putting all you have on one coin why not play with the waves? chance of profit is much more higher than what you did.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

I don't know if I will call you an idiot or brave or just a smart investors for investing a huge amount to that coin when there are so many coins in the market, and there are some coins that are more profitable than turtlecoin, well anyway it's your money anyway and you are the one who will suffer or benefits from your decision.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

I have 2 questions. Where did you take 50 k usd at school and another one, are you  shiller of this coin?
It is clear for me that nobody would invested all of his savings just in 1 coin nobody knows

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:30:17 PM

I think that you should not invest such a sum in an unknown coin, if you are a regular student, then you do not need to invest all your money in cryptocurrency

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

that's a huge gamble, but what can we say it's your decision but make sure to not regret ever your decision, being optimistic doesn't mean your gonna be successful in the future, if i were you im not gonna go all in, the project for me is not good enough for the long run (they dont even have a whitepaper), i would rather split the money into the other project that i find good and have a potential in the long run, btw you got the balls of steel to be able to do that but Remember invest what you can afford to lose.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:41:17 PM

If you can invest 50k in a coin like turtlecoin then you are total newbie that knows nothing about cryptocurrency I'm not saying turtlecoin is not good ,I have a little to none of it because I lose out when I wanted to mine it with my mining rig but the difficulty rate increased a lot and I don't even bother investing with my money ,my point is it would have been better if you split that money up on other coins that are 200% better than turtle coin
CryptoDildo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

If this is not a troll or a pump, this looks from fist aboard a very stupid move. But I like the strategy when you do your DD.

I did the same about 10 years ago with a .25 cent biotech stock. When it was $1.3, I had put for about 20-25k in it. It went to a high of 18$. Good luck.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

I bought 100 million, my biggest holding, I am thinking 100x to 100x as well, the coin beat so many 100 million or billion market cap coins in every single dimension
You bought 100,000,000 turtle coin?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/turtlecoin/ price is $0.000093 USD

$0.000093 USD * 100,000,000 = $9,300

you invested that amount?
Well, this doesnt make sense, he said that he bought Turtlecoin for $ 0.00008 per 1 turtle and he invested 50,000$, so it it more than 100 million turtlecoins I think Cheesy:

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Invigorated

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

In as much as I wish you all the very best in this venture you have taken, here is what I feel. Every investment comes with a reasonable level of risk. The crypto market has one of the highest volatility and uncertainty and as such should be ranked up there with the highest risks investment opportunities. You should have considered this hard before taking such a massive decision. Again, I may be wrong but I don't think it was very wise putting all your investments and student savings into just one coin, it would have been better spreading it amongst different options and then the stakes would have being in your favor. However, I wish you all the best and hope it turns out great for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: