Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are the miners paying the DEV equipment failures?  (Read 608 times)
trucobit (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
Merited by angel55 (1)

I do not know about you, but I've reached a point where I'm fed up with anything that fails, the miners always pay.

That the rewards are changed because they are not doing their job well, they do not pay for those hours of mining. If a coin falls and they do not make the failover jump, we pay.

If we undermine a Master and the first day that goes to an exchange goes the DEV and dumps it all by throwing the price to the ground, we pay for it.

Any failure they have, their solution is usually not pay anyone those hours of mining

But why do we have to pay for the failures of the DEVs? I have already had many, too many times. They apologize, they look good, they do not pay and goodbye.

I just happened with CLG and I'm very burned with them. to the point that I am undermining even though it is not the most profitable and selling at the lowest price to drop the price.

They were 10 hours with problems in the strato on the subject of rewards and instead of stopping the blockchain and our systems failover or "awesome miner" jump to another currency, they leave us undermining and then with all the shamelessness of the world, that's not they pay it, and on top of that you complain and they delete another account that you had with many coins ... Only because it was their official pool. because I was mining the official pool of CLG, not any pool, one expects some guarantees, a seriousness, that have not been given and have treated me as a liar.

Because the developers are never to blame and because they never pay for their mistakes. Are not you fed up? and I speak to you, the miners like me, Are not you fed up?

in this case my problem with them is in the following link, since they banned me from discord.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4491588.new#new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:47:13 AM

I would like to have the opinions of other ASIC and GPU miners. On the subject that I have commented.
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

I do not know about you, but I've reached a point where I'm fed up with anything that fails, the miners always pay.

That the rewards are changed because they are not doing their job well, they do not pay for those hours of mining. If a coin falls and they do not make the failover jump, we pay.

If we undermine a Master and the first day that goes to an exchange goes the DEV and dumps it all by throwing the price to the ground, we pay for it.

Any failure they have, their solution is usually not pay anyone those hours of mining

But why do we have to pay for the failures of the DEVs? I have already had many, too many times. They apologize, they look good, they do not pay and goodbye.

I just happened with CLG and I'm very burned with them. to the point that I am undermining even though it is not the most profitable and selling at the lowest price to drop the price.

They were 10 hours with problems in the strato on the subject of rewards and instead of stopping the blockchain and our systems failover or "awesome miner" jump to another currency, they leave us undermining and then with all the shamelessness of the world, that's not they pay it, and on top of that you complain and they delete another account that you had with many coins ... Only because it was their official pool. because I was mining the official pool of CLG, not any pool, one expects some guarantees, a seriousness, that have not been given and have treated me as a liar.

Because the developers are never to blame and because they never pay for their mistakes. Are not you fed up? and I speak to you, the miners like me, Are not you fed up?

in this case my problem with them is in the following link, since they banned me from discord.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4491588.new#new

You were busted exploiting a pool that had a sync  issue and tried to blackmail the CLG team by threatening to lower their price unless they gave you all the rewards for the day including masternode rewards.  Then you went and sold lots of coins for a loss because they called you out as a blackmailer and a bully and refused your malicious threat.  Now you are posting everywhere and crying about it because you got caught.  You should grow up like many have already told you.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  Merry Christmas 😻😻😻
Areypo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

+1 Trucobit
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

I only agree with you if you mine on a pool that guarantees payouts if you experience an issue.  Almost all pools state you are mining at your own risk and will only pay on valid submitted shares.  If theres an issue there is no valid share in some cases.  If you dont like that rule you could find a pool that will pay anyway.  CLG has such verbiage on their official pool site but is also willing to work with miners if there is an issue as long as those miners are respectful.....  As a miner and a pool owner I would like to hear from the community if they agree that pools should be allowed to have a disclaimer in their pool to protect themselves from things like hackers or exploiters.  

In my opinion if pools are not allowed to protect themselves there would be no pools at all. 
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

I only agree with you if you mine on a pool that guarantees payouts if you experience an issue.  Almost all pools state you are mining at your own risk and will only pay on valid submitted shares.  If theres an issue there is no valid share in some cases.  If you dont like that rule you could find a pool that will pay anyway.  CLG has such verbiage on their official pool site but is also willing to work with miners if there is an issue as long as those miners are respectful.....  As a miner and a pool owner I would like to hear from the community if they agree that pools should be allowed to have a disclaimer in their pool to protect themselves from things like hackers or exploiters.  

In my opinion if pools are not allowed to protect themselves there would be no pools at all.  
Any miner should know that there are things that happen that's out of the pool operators control like orphaned blocks, a forked chain etc.. and I don't think there's any pool that doesn't state to mine AT YOUR OWN RISK just like invest only what you can afford to loose. But I do agree if the pool had issues syncing they should of closed the port and made a announcement instead of letting people mine for hours and hours and basically pissing away their hash power
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

of course, we do not listen to you because you are not a miner, you are one of the moderators of CLG. So here you do not paint much. Ms well a brat who wants to be something in the anonymity of the internet playing with $ 15 master

You are not affected, you are a troll of the opposite party
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

If you have a business and something breaks, you pay for it

If you have a car accident, your insurance pays the other, but your car pays you.

If you are a baker and you drop a cake, you fuck and do others and you do not charge the customer two

and so everything. Why the miners must pay the errors of the developers?
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

If you have a business and something breaks, you pay for it

If you have a car accident, your insurance pays the other, but your car pays you.

If you are a baker and you drop a cake, you fuck and do others and you do not charge the customer two

and so everything. Why the miners must pay the errors of the developers?
Because you accept the agreement when you mine on a site that says its at your own risk.  If it didnt say that I would agree with you.  Its kind of like buyimg a car when the sticker says "as is".  If it breaks you don't get to bring it back.  

Plus pretty much no cryptos are actual businesses so not comparable....  I would personally always try to help a miner on my own pool if something happened unless they attacked me.  If they were rude and told me things like only their problems matter i would not help.  
GarySeven

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

Why the miners must pay the errors of the developers?

I'm not saying you don't have a genuine complaint but I will say that it appears that you are beating a dead horse. I know that English is not your first language so I hope that you can comprehend all that I am going to say.

If a new restaurant opens in your town and the food is good and the restaurant is very popular and you are a regular customer then you are very happy and you talk about the new restaurant with your friends and family in very positive terms. Then one day after eating there, you and your friends are sickened by some bad food which everybody hears about. What happens? The restaurant will suffer a loss of customers, have a slow down and may in fact go out of business. You and your friends will not get a refund for the bad food unless you sue the restaurant at law for your loss which will probably not happen. You and your friends will simply say that it was bad luck and find another restaurant.

It is the same for mining pools. If one does not perform to your expectations, then register your complaint and move on to another. It is not the end of the world. Crypto mining is just beginning and is still in its infancy. Mistakes will be made but also with the mistakes, progress and understanding will be made also.

Good luck in your quest to find the perfect situation that lasts forever.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I'm not saying you don't have a genuine complaint but I will say that it appears that you are beating a dead horse. I know that English is not your first language so I hope that you can comprehend all that I am going to say.

If a new restaurant opens in your town and the food is good and the restaurant is very popular and you are a regular customer then you are very happy and you talk about the new restaurant with your friends and family in very positive terms. Then one day after eating there, you and your friends are sickened by some bad food which everybody hears about. What happens? The restaurant will suffer a loss of customers, have a slow down and may in fact go out of business. You and your friends will not get a refund for the bad food unless you sue the restaurant at law for your loss which will probably not happen. You and your friends will simply say that it was bad luck and find another restaurant.

It is the same for mining pools. If one does not perform to your expectations, then register your complaint and move on to another. It is not the end of the world. Crypto mining is just beginning and is still in its infancy. Mistakes will be made but also with the mistakes, progress and understanding will be made also.

I have understood everything perfectly.

But I can choose not to go back to a pool or a restaurant. But they pay what they owe for their mistakes, then I will not return that is clear.

The bad thing is when they do something wrong that affects many people, and instead of stopping the strato and putting it on tests or temporarily suspended, and our systems jump to another currency, they leave the error 10 hours and then they say they will not pay .

It's just that to which I refer. Of course I would not repeat a restaurant or a pool, but they pay what they owe.

When we work with automatic systems, these go to the most profitable currency. If that coin falls, it jumps to another, but if they leave it with the failure while they fix it, they must pay for what has been produced.

Your problem is not my problem. Thank you for your contribution to the post, it is of great interest.

But the basic problem is, when they do it badly and do not pay, we are the miners who are harmed, they never lose money, we lose it, and I speak now especially of CLG who have allowed themselves the luxury of even deleting complete accounts.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

But I can choose not to go back to a pool or a restaurant. But they pay what they owe for their mistakes, then I will not return that is clear.

The bad thing is when they do something wrong that affects many people, and instead of stopping the strato and putting it on tests or temporarily suspended, and our systems jump to another currency, they leave the error 10 hours and then they say they will not pay .

It's just that to which I refer. Of course I would not repeat a restaurant or a pool, but they pay what they owe.

When we work with automatic systems, these go to the most profitable currency. If that coin falls, it jumps to another, but if they leave it with the failure while they fix it, they must pay for what has been produced.

Your problem is not my problem. Thank you for your contribution to the post, it is of great interest.

But the basic problem is, when they do it badly and do not pay, we are the miners who are harmed, they never lose money, we lose it, and I speak now especially of CLG who have allowed themselves the luxury of even deleting complete accounts.

And there you go again lying.... Once you reported the issue the team fixed the pool within minutes.  You also mined a pool that wasnt on the chain and all oins were orphaned. You literally didnt not mine a valid coin in that 10 hours you chose not to report a problem.    You also saw that the blocks you mined were giving you 21 coins when the block reward is actually 10.5.  You have a problem with your Auto switching program you developed so you are to blame as well.  Some would say you were thinking you were exploiting successfully.  

My question for you is when are you going to just move on and stop trying to harm projects because you are upset?  
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I understand your complaint so I'll word just in case others don't, Basically OP is pissed because the pool he was mining on new they had syncing issues and instead of stopping the pool or shutdown the port so the miners failover pools would kick in the pool operators just let everyone keep mining and it sounds like it wasn't a hour or two but a big part of the day this is why he's pissed and I agree it was a bullshit thing to do if this is the case but I don't know the whole story either just from reading OP's complaint
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I understand your complaint so I'll word just in case others don't, Basically OP is pissed because the pool he was mining on new they had syncing issues and instead of stopping the pool or shutdown the port so the miners failover pools would kick in the pool operators just let everyone keep mining and it sounds like it wasn't a hour or two but a big part of the day this is why he's pissed and I agree it was a bullshit thing to do if this is the case but I don't know the whole story either just from reading OP's complaint

I was there.  That's true only they didn't know until he told them on the discord 10 hours later.  Once he did they fixed it and i know they did because they synced to my node because they asked me for my IP because I was online.  They fixed it immediately and asked him how many coins he thought he was owed.  He told them all he orphaned which wasn't correct because of what I said above.  He was demanding 21 coins of every block for 10 hours which isnt even possible to mine.  At that point he began threatening to start selling low to kill the coin price.  Its impossible to work with someone like that.  I'll give him credit, he stuck to his word because he indeed sold low and successfully lowered the price
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

The phrase of hitting a dead horse has made me funny I do not concia.

In the background to what I'm going, is that if the miners in some way we join, when these situations occur that are so frequent because nothing happens, we should give them a warning and if not act against the currency. Only then with time, the programmers will do things better and will not leave mistakes for hours or days.

Like CLG, the same DRC, or lumo that the DEV overturned all its coins the first day and so a huge amount of coins

They are immune because the miners go alone, but there should be a Telegram group that applies "mining" justice to the developers and pools that do their job badly.

I also want a job in which if I'm wrong I do not pay. It's not worth putting it in the fine print, it's just unfair. And from now on, every coin that finds me doing the same thing, I will do the same with it. They do not respect us because we do not have any kind of union, that's why they abuse and they do not take responsibility for anything. So it's nice to have business. I am going to tell the electricity people that I do not pay them because they have not paid me, to see what they tell me.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

I was there.  That's true only they didn't know until he told them on the discord 10 hours later.  Once he did they fixed it and i know they did because they synced to my node because they asked me for my IP because I was online.  They fixed it immediately and asked him how many coins he thought he was owed.  He told them all he orphaned which wasn't correct because of what I said above.  He was demanding 21 coins of every block for 10 hours which isnt even possible to mine.  At that point he began threatening to start selling low to kill the coin price.  Its impossible to work with someone like that.  I'll give him credit, he stuck to his word because he indeed sold low and successfully lowered the price
To not be a member of the team, you are a true Troll.

The judgments must be paid, in my case they were almost 8000 coins. If it fails and they do not pay, it's my problem, and if they do not pay me I act accordingly, because CLG is a master node of novice losers full of troll like you who gets bored at home and does not know what to do, because you do not have 10 $ to buy coins and fight with me in Graviex, you're a poor and ignorant loser, that every time you talk you make CLG worse, because every time you speak I'll name CLG as a currency where developers do not pay for their failures, a master node which is worth $ 15 and the coin 7 satochis, is an MN of losers. With that type of Master I learned, then I went to the big ones, where people would be far from kids.

CLG is a currency that will die shortly and all because of people like you and Mike, a member of the team who deleted one of my accounts for no apparent reason. It is a clear abuse, and a clear example of badly worn equipment and a bad masternode

Answer me again and I continue with CLG until my hand falls out. We are in two different posts in first positions in Bitcointalk and partly for your help, ignorant, you do more harm talking than quiet.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

The phrase of hitting a dead horse has made me funny I do not concia.

In the background to what I'm going, is that if the miners in some way we join, when these situations occur that are so frequent because nothing happens, we should give them a warning and if not act against the currency. Only then with time, the programmers will do things better and will not leave mistakes for hours or days.

Like CLG, the same DRC, or lumo that the DEV overturned all its coins the first day and so a huge amount of coins

They are immune because the miners go alone, but there should be a Telegram group that applies "mining" justice to the developers and pools that do their job badly.

I also want a job in which if I'm wrong I do not pay. It's not worth putting it in the fine print, it's just unfair. And from now on, every coin that finds me doing the same thing, I will do the same with it. They do not respect us because we do not have any kind of union, that's why they abuse and they do not take responsibility for anything. So it's nice to have business. I am going to tell the electricity people that I do not pay them because they have not paid me, to see what they tell me.

I would be on your side to some extent if you would admit you werent entitled to every coin as you claimed and if you tried to work with and help the pools be betyer ratjer than hurting them and all their investors.  You also have some responsibility here and you refuse to acknowledge it so I will continue to fight until you do.  You hurt other innocent people so are you now required to pay them?  See how that works?  We should all be working to make crypto better not try and destroy as you are doing.
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

The judgments must be paid, in my case they were almost 8000 coins. If it fails and they do not pay, it's my problem, and if they do not pay me I act accordingly, because CLG is a master node of novice losers full of troll like you who gets bored at home and does not know what to do, because you do not have 10 $ to buy coins and fight with me in Graviex, you're a poor and ignorant loser, that every time you talk you make CLG worse, because every time you speak I'll name CLG as a currency where developers do not pay for their failures, a master node which is worth $ 15 and the coin 7 satochis, is an MN of losers. With that type of Master I learned, then I went to the big ones, where people would be far from kids.

CLG is a currency that will die shortly and all because of people like you and Mike, a member of the team who deleted one of my accounts for no apparent reason. It is a clear abuse, and a clear example of badly worn equipment and a bad masternode

Answer me again and I continue with CLG until my hand falls out. We are in two different posts in first positions in Bitcointalk and partly for your help, ignorant, you do more harm talking than quiet.

Im replyimg sgain So please keep calling me names and make yourself look even sillier.  Go on graviex all you want buddy.  You have no idea who i am so to see you make claims aboit me is hilarious.  You ciumdnt be more wrong.  Im satoshi nakamoto!!!!!  Hehehehe
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Im replyimg sgain So please keep calling me names and make yourself look even sillier.  Go on graviex all you want buddy.  You have no idea who i am so to see you make claims aboit me is hilarious.  You ciumdnt be more wrong.  Im satoshi nakamoto!!!!!  Hehehehe

again here the CLG troll who laughed with full mouth and made me angry and that's why I'm playing with CLG.

Well, nothing, know the CLG admins that much of the fault is yours and the other of MIKE

CLG garbage that will die soon
mallmanator

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

again here the CLG troll who laughed with full mouth and made me angry and that's why I'm playing with CLG.

Well, nothing, know the CLG admins that much of the fault is yours and the other of MIKE

CLG garbage that will die soon

And now you are just copying and pasting from other threads. I guess you've run out of quality things to say but I guess most of us could argue you never really had anything of quality to say. Your only goal was to try to get a bunch of people to hate CLG and that didn't work
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: