Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:40:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are the miners paying the DEV equipment failures?  (Read 610 times)
trucobit (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

I say that programmers who leave a coin wrong for hours must pay the consequences, and admins that delete licitas accounts must also pay.

THAT people like you who messed up the issue, should also suffer the consequences.

And that CLG is falling and I have not finished yet, it's something I can afford and you can not.

We miners must start to assert our rights and escape from Troll like you.

They have not told you in the discord that you shut up,
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

I say that programmers who leave a coin wrong for hours must pay the consequences, and admins that delete licitas accounts must also pay.

THAT people like you who messed up the issue, should also suffer the consequences.

And that CLG is falling and I have not finished yet, it's something I can afford and you can not.

We miners must start to assert our rights and escape from Troll like you.

They have not told you in the discord that you shut up,

That's fine if you believe I'm poor your words don't bother me a bit because I'm smart enough to know that you have no idea who I am and it just makes me laugh.  I'm not posting in there Discord so why in the world would they tell me to be quiet? And if they did tell me to be quiet I would respect them enough to tell you that I was done having conversations with you out of respect for them. But that's another difference between you and me you have no idea what respect actually is all you like to do is try to hurt others with your false claims
mallmanator

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

I just had a conversation with my wife because she asked me what I was laughing about. I gave her the quick summary of this whole Fiasco and she reminded me of my age and what I do for a living and made a pretty good case why none of this is worth my time with you LOL. I don't know if you're married or not but if you aren't one thing you will realize when you are one day is that your wife is usually right and I think I'm going to take her advice and spend my time doing something a lot more constructive then this conversation.

As a final thought, I sincerely hope you can find it in your soul to start working with the crypto Community to work through some of these differences and Anger that you have because you seem like a person that has a lot of energy that could be used in a much better way.  Best of luck to you
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

I just had a conversation with my wife because she asked me what I was laughing about. I gave her the quick summary of this whole Fiasco and she reminded me of my age and what I do for a living and made a pretty good case why none of this is worth my time with you LOL. I don't know if you're married or not but if you aren't one thing you will realize when you are one day is that your wife is usually right and I think I'm going to take her advice and spend my time doing something a lot more constructive then this conversation.

As a final thought, I sincerely hope you can find it in your soul to start working with the crypto Community to work through some of these differences and Anger that you have because you seem like a person that has a lot of energy that could be used in a much better way.  Best of luck to you

You know I do not bother reading what you put on me. But the moment you insult me you will be sent to moderation.

CLG is a dead currency, you are a loser and you are also getting carried away by instinct and falling into my traps. You yourself are sinking your solito to the coin.

CLG is dead

https://masternodes.online/currencies/CLG/

You are a troll today and tomorrow. No longer laughs, now the one who laughs is me, smile from side to side, seeing how you suffer, helpless of not being able to do anything, just as I felt. How does it feel to be treated badly?

Keep answering me, if you hurt CLG the dead Master for novices.
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

We have another case. The hacking of Safe.trade

Yesterday, Friday was hacked and the devs kept silent letting people mine, then reported the hack only for discord and not for bitcointalk.
They are the owners of the safecoin currency that gives life to the shitexchange safe.trade, if they are going to return the stolen SAFECOIN because being their currency, they can fix the problem

The big problem is that they do not assume the 7 stolen BTC in total, that gives an idea of ​​how small they are. And they will not pay buyers with orders placed on their BTC or miners like me who have some balance in my case to sell a RI-TO currency, and I had it in BTC. And they have already said that they will not pay, after saying it they banned me from the discord and they have erased all the posts and those who told me that BTC is not going to pay.

It has been a security failure of the Exchange, users used 2fa in the login, but it seems to be an exploit of the database or programming, that is the responsibility of the development team.

Another example where the miners carry the problems of others. It's not my fault they hacked safe.trade, but I'm not going to get my money back and they will not lose anything. They just ask for forgiveness, manipulate their discord so that they do not talk about hacking and avoid the problem

Until when are we going to always pay the miners the faults of the exchanges and small pools? We always have to lose to us, never them.

Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

https://discord.gg/vQgYGJz
trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:41:41 PM

I will post this over and over, so anyone can come in and ask any question they may wish. Almost every thing in this users post is a lie. Please join us and follow the announcements for updates to the breach.

Please join the Safe Discord and feel free to ask about this issue. The team is still investigating the breach and going over the logs. When a plan concerning the lost funds is in place, it will be made public. To stay up to date with the news, please join the Discord.

SafeCoin and SafeTrade has been and will continue to be one of the most transparent teams in crypto.

You are not transparent, they are so many that you do not know what one says and what another says.

They have banned me, they have erased me, they have removed the post where they say they will not pay BTC

Now they talk about closing safe.trade and going to another exchange or riding a master, anything less than paying for their faults.

I am seeing again how they are censoring removing voice from users that you think is me, and I do not want to talk about not revealing who I am, but I laugh a lot.

You have manipulated everything. By the other bitcointalk post they imply that they are going to pay, but then in their discord they are watching to evolve to not pay. They do not talk about anything to pay. they are just showing up here in bitcointalk.
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:04:27 AM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Please join us in Discord for more updates.

trucobit (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:00:23 AM

“Hello, we just finished a very productive team meeting focused on tangible plans for moving forward and making things right.   To our many supporters who have been genuinely constructive and concerned on the exchange well being - we thank you.  We are currently working towards re-opening the exchange fully as liquid and functional.  As part of this re-opening will be moving forward with plans and strategies for wallet reimbursements.  The Safe team expects that we will turn this to a positive for a stronger and more robust exchange.    Our timelines are being measured in hours right now as we proceed.   Again, thank you everyone for your patience, your understanding, and your support.”

Announcement from Jeff, lead dev of SafeCoin and Safe.Trade. The team is currently working out the details of the stolen BTC, and will have updates forthcoming on that issue.

Please join us in Discord for more updates.

I invite everyone to read this other post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.new#new

where there are screenshots of how the members of the Safecoin team are banned, erased, insulted and laughed at.

It is very rare that they do not want to speak in Bitcointalk, only in their discord where it is a dictatorship.

These people are manipulating opinion and that's why they do not talk around here. Their work is shameful and being a currency called SAFE, they have been hacked and robbed.

Please read this other post that contains captures of your discord with everything I mention.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838370.new#new
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: