Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the obstacle of Bitcoin?  (Read 22392 times)
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:25:27 PM

Bitcoin obstacles are many and might vary form nation to nation
*poor internet connection
*religious belief
*government involvement
*skepticism and ignorance e. T.c

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:57:37 PM

the price of bitcoin has been changing dramatically, and many people have invested in bitcoin. And they get a generous return. these stories attract more people to join Bitcoin. in my opinion, this is precisely an obstacle. It is an obstacle for Bitcoin to be used on a large scale. It requires a stable value for a currency that is used on a large scale.
A lot of obstacles that bitcoin is confronting right now. There are many investors withdrawn their investment due to the fact that they are fear to be lose. Bitcoin needs development, it needs liquidity wherein all people can use it simultaneously without having a problem. Gas fees are still high and there is a congestion to the bitcoin network once many people are sending BTC. We need a stable coin and can be used in everyday life. I hope bitcoin adopt it someday.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:19:41 AM

the price of bitcoin has been changing dramatically, and many people have invested in bitcoin. And they get a generous return. these stories attract more people to join Bitcoin. in my opinion, this is precisely an obstacle. It is an obstacle for Bitcoin to be used on a large scale. It requires a stable value for a currency that is used on a large scale.
I would like to agree on the last part, it's true that bitcoin's main obstacle found on its underlying value, on top of this is the fact that most trader now is getting more aware of the extreme price action that is happening almost every week now. This would translate to newcomers and generally effects public understanding.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:53:51 AM

Bitcoin price stability might not need for investors but from merchants perspective it is mandatory  because with high volatility and price fluctuations merchants can face many losses for there goods or services which can be also a disadvantage for clients who use bitcoin as a payment method so in order for merchants to accept bitcoin I think volatility should be low and that is the main obstacle now bitcoin have that has reduce its adoption and acceptance by companies and small businesses

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

Bitcoin don't need to be stable in price to sustaine it position in the market

Every people loves stability as much as being volatile because this can lessen the risk of loosing big  while we can still earn sufficient income because bitcoin is already indemand and will become more indemand in the future . thats why i believe that if bitcoin is stable many people will become more attractive with it but even today where bitcoin is still volatile ,bitcoin has always be on the number 1 spot  .
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:58:28 PM

You are right that it requires a stable currency to be used on a large scale but the question is that is bitcoin already been used on a large scale yet?  Well I would say bitcoin is still developing
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:05:08 PM

Yes when considering some facts we would agree that Bitcoin is still developing to become a mainstream currency because because still there is no considerable stability in Bitcoins price fluctuation even it is used large scale which has become a major problem in the business world to combine it with core business payments and processes but this trend should change for the betterment of the future of Bitcoin and its users

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:21:45 PM

More users have mentioned the volatility as an obstacle. From my understanding volatility is the attraction of bitcoin. No currency is this volatile, people come towards bitcoin as it has got the potential to give the biggest profit. When that isn't possible anymore automatically it'll lose its importance. Now the earnings access is provided as it is volatile. If it is stable, then there is no difference between common currency and bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: