Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn Water Into Wine!  (Read 401 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 12:59:58 PM by notbatman

Okay, so thanks to YouTube I've discovered something called homunculus and it will create for you by magic, unlimited amounts of soder pop and up to 25% alcohol/vol bubbly.

According to ancient alchemaic records (claimed by Planet Nibiru) authentic homunculus calls for an unfertilized chicken egg and human semen to be combined in nutrient rich oxygenated broth and grown in a small tank. Today however, we'll be using a minor variation of the recipe called a "ginger bug" by substituting the chicken egg with ginger root, the semen with white sugar and, the tank with a medium sized mason jar.

step #1, filtered water + tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger + jar.

step #2, keep jar at room temperature and feed the homunculus a tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger every 24 hours until you see lots of magic fizzy bubbles and smell the spirits.

setp #3, add some homunculus liquid to whatever beverage you need magic fizz or magic spirits and give it time and sugar then bottle it and let the fizz build up.

Search for "ginger bug" on youtube for more coherent details, you'll find instructions on this one simple trick for magic fizzy pop or, a beverage with an hero levels of magic spirits.

Edit:

Use organic ginger as they do somthing (knowing as pozzing) to supermarket ginger so microbes won't like it.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warlock1982

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Wait, WHAT? Are you suggesting a beverage with human sperm on it?
Elliot82

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

No man, I guess you didn't get it. It says the semen will be replaced with white sugar. LOL, You have a dirty mind.
wartribe777

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:46:44 AM

LOL! I can't imagine what you were thinking bro! That's totally disgusting. haha!
SinarG

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

Hmm, somehow it's too hard .. Cheesy
warlock1982

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

No man, I guess you didn't get it. It says the semen will be replaced with white sugar. LOL, You have a dirty mind.

Yeah, But step 2 and 3 says you have to use the homunculus which is the mixture of the egg and human semen.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

WARNING!

This is all probably illegal in a lot of places and there's also an explosion hazard if you don't release some gas from the bottles. Using the freezer to freeze off the water leaving a high proof liquor is also illegal.

Creating human-chicken hybrid creatures in your basement may also be illegal.
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

I don’t follow instructions by reading very well.  Can someone video the steps and put it on YouTube?  Thx!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:23:42 AM

This is just ordinary fermentation of sugar into alcohol, which does not produce "magic sprits", just the regular kind. Google "homebrewing" for more information.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
khatarnak

Activity: 125
Merit: 3

Karma is like 69 : You get what you give

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Thx OP , It could be realy useful method for areas in the earth that alcohol is prohibited by gov .
Can you give any reference or video tutorial?

Main rule on this forum  { if something is too good to be true, it is }
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

I don't get it, do I get a ginger soda in the
end or does it contain alcohol? If yes, is it
like wine or does it feel different?

Last but most important, what are the health risks
for consuming something like that?
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

I don't get it, do I get a ginger soda in the
end or does it contain alcohol? If yes, is it
like wine or does it feel different?
A ginger bug is an alcoholic beverage, technically a wine since it is fermented from simple sugars.

Last but most important, what are the health risks
for consuming something like that?
Same as any alcoholic beverage, though since it's brewed in uncontrolled conditions, the exact alcohol content will be difficult to determine.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

Okay, so thanks to YouTube I've discovered something called homunculus and it will create for you by magic, unlimited amounts of soder pop and up to 25% alcohol/vol bubbly.

According to ancient alchemaic records (claimed by Planet Nibiru) authentic homunculus calls for an unfertilized chicken egg and human semen to be combined in nutrient rich oxygenated broth and grown in a small tank. Today however, we'll be using a minor variation of the recipe called a "ginger bug" by substituting the chicken egg with ginger root, the semen with white sugar and, the tank with a medium sized mason jar.

step #1, filtered water + tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger + jar.

step #2, keep jar at room temperature and feed the homunculus a tablespoon sugar + tablespoon grated ginger every 24 hours until you see lots of magic fizzy bubbles and smell the spirits.

setp #3, add some homunculus liquid to whatever beverage you need magic fizz or magic spirits and give it time and sugar then bottle it and let the fizz build up.

Search for "ginger bug" on youtube for more coherent details, you'll find instructions on this one simple trick for magic fizzy pop or, a beverage with an hero levels of magic spirits.

no need grape?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 01:23:57 PM by notbatman

@fox, the "ginger bug" is the starter not the drink, it's the same deal as a sourdough starter; a jar full of active microbes trained on sugar & ginger (organic) in this case, ready to use in your drink mixes.

@christian, the drink mix starts off as just soda pop with negligible alcohol but, if you let your mix ferment for a week with extra sugar you get an alcoholic drink. If you're making strong beer you can drop a few sugar cubes in the bottles after fermentation is complete to carbonate them. With pop just bottle the mix after a day or so with caution not to let the bottles explode.

@khat, there are many howto videos just search "ginger bug" on youtube. After watching a few of the top videos you'll get the idea.

@3ly, you can use use the ginger bug on a grape mix to make bubbly soda or wine if you want. Just make sure it has no preservatives or it will kill the microbes and it won't work.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

With pop just bottle the mix after a day or so with caution not to let the bottles explode.
There's no such thing as bottling "with caution". You're either measuring your sugar content, alcohol content, and bottling temperature to determine your carbonation level or you're not and you're just guessing whether your bottles will turn into bombs.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:58:42 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 01:11:07 AM by notbatman

With pop just bottle the mix after a day or so with caution not to let the bottles explode.
There's no such thing as bottling "with caution". You're either measuring your sugar content, alcohol content, and bottling temperature to determine your carbonation level or you're not and you're just guessing whether your bottles will turn into bombs.

Opening the bottles to check how much pressure has built up is called "burping". Start off with recycled coca-cola bottles for the test batches. The bottles, pH, temperature, ingredients, sugar levels, and wild microbes captured and trained all vary so greatly that it becomes like an art; an alchemaic process. You're asking to quantify and process that yields different results every time.

Use a digital density meter to measure the alcohol content.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Very interesting, especially the human-chicken hybrid! Will have to look that up...

I have made Hooch, a home-made wine in jail before with rotten fermenting fruit, sugar, and heat. Will have to check out this ginger bug too! Thanks!

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:35:45 AM

The matrix lady explains how to make her variation on the ginger bug: https://youtu.be/kFgwpZskKDA

I don't recall if she mentions it but it doesn't like metal mixing spoons or containers.
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

You're asking to quantify and process that yields different results every time.
Yes, it's called "measuring". It's the standard method for determining exactly how different your results are and how to correct for it. Even alchemists had that much figured out.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

^^^ It's your brew, you decide how much sugar to use and how long to ferment. You decide how much ginger, how much lemon how much salt, how much carbonation.

Ginger homunculus is pure magic, there's no quantifying it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: