Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports bets : how I used to bet a long time ago lol  (Read 314 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

You’ve got a lot of good strategies on your gambling days and I’m so amazed for your betting activities in just one day. IMO, you’re already addict in gambling but I admire you a lot for being so good in controlling yourself. Every gambler must have control on their self so they will not be broke and regret later on.

Naaah it was ok at the time because I was young, single and had no responsibilities.
Now it's different, I have a wife and lots of things to deal with. I'm already "betting" on Bitcoin, that's enough lol.
But I gotta admit it's very tempting at times.
Now this is why you’re free from gambling. Its truly loves that saves you from this trap.
I know your family will be the best reason for you not to continue gambling.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:27:47 AM

Naaah it was ok at the time because I was young, single and had no responsibilities.
Now it's different, I have a wife and lots of things to deal with. I'm already "betting" on Bitcoin, that's enough lol.
Now this is why you’re free from gambling. Its truly loves that saves you from this trap.
I know your family will be the best reason for you not to continue gambling.  Smiley

Gambling is not a trap but yeah love wins all the time . love is powerful and as a result , we can forget our habit.  I was once a gambler but not totally addicted however after i met my girl , i then decided to limit my self playing because i now conserve money to treat my love one  and i guess that is more important and for sure everyone also does that . am i right ? Or am i left ?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:58:31 AM
Merited by Japinat (1)

You’ve got a lot of good strategies on your gambling days and I’m so amazed for your betting activities in just one day. IMO, you’re already addict in gambling but I admire you a lot for being so good in controlling yourself. Every gambler must have control on their self so they will not be broke and regret later on.

A good source of diverting your attentions, oh well that tools really works, knowing your priorities and engaged yourself with other activities instead of pushing forward and take more risk, good job to you since even you are tempted to play back you already resisting and you already have a lots of confidence controlling yourself not to engaged again, hope you'll continue doing that and not to come back and take the risk again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:19:31 AM
Merited by Japinat (1)

Gambling is not a trap but yeah love wins all the time . love is powerful and as a result , we can forget our habit.  I was once a gambler but not totally addicted however after i met my girl , i then decided to limit my self playing because i now conserve money to treat my love one  and i guess that is more important and for sure everyone also does that . am i right ? Or am i left ?

Gonna make it right, do other people think that also as what you did.
It came into the realization that we should control ourself otherwise will loss everything we have and even our love ones.

Do online bettings make fun and aren't be addictive for me, I only bet when I want to especially when seeing that there is assurance of winning. I have more responsibility and so I limit my bets for every game. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:38:20 AM

Gonna make it right, do other people think that also as what you did.
It came into the realization that we should control ourself otherwise will loss everything we have and even our love ones.
It's very bad if one day you will be in the situation, losing your love ones because of gambling is jut a bis stupid mistake.

Do online bettings make fun and aren't be addictive for me, I only bet when I want to especially when seeing that there is assurance of winning. I have more responsibility and so I limit my bets for every game. 
Your matured way of thinking will let you continue enjoying gambling, that gives fun but we should not give our full time to it, we should also prioritize those who are more important and that helps us to succeed in life.

Gambling does not give financial success, it's our job and our business, gambling is created for us to spend our money to it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: