Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LeveRaven.com | $RVN Future Trading Options | Marshmallow Utility Token (Alpha)  (Read 281 times)
Marshmallow BC (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:26:43 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 03:40:31 PM by Marshmallow BC

LEVERAVEN
-RavenCoin Future trading options with multiple strategies and leverage-

Website | Discord | Twitter | Telegram Channel

We are developing the first platform where to trade raven futures in real time.
Follow us on Discord and Twitter not to miss all our advances, news and promotions.

Change Log

10/FEB/2019
Code:
-Twitter account launched
-Discord Channel Launched
-Telegram Channel launched
-Closed test team for the alpha with 12 members.

Powered by
MARSHMALLOW BLOCKCHAIN

Our motivation

We are motivated by technical barriers, innovation and experimentation with new asset evaluation systems, as well as business opportunities.
In addition, we are pushed to know more and more the complexities of the market in order to adapt it to our developments.
We have seen how this sector has evolved recently and continues to evolve day by day, under the sensation of being in the "wild ossete with steroids".
Therefore, and awaiting the acceptance of new audiences in this sector, we will continue to develop services for the entire community and achieve a simpler experience for all users, also collaborating with other teams and working on development, as well as investing in their actions, without ever forgetting our own operations.

Human quality

Innovative, creative and persevering. All this, together with a little programming and a special point of view, is transformed into new services and use cases in cryptoactives such as ravencoin.
We use strategies that we have already developed while looking for new trading strategies and approaches to take full advantage of market opportunities.

Objectives

We are a team dedicated to the development of services and applications of block chain and faithful lovers of the Ravencoin chain.
For this reason we invest our own time and money in the development of services and applications with real use cases for digital assets, at our own risk, covering a wide range of projects.

Our goal is that the crypto assets are not just a number and help their adaptation of use.

Marshmallow Utility Token

To continue with the development and implementation of the projects in terms of development, infrastructure and related costs we have created "Marshamallow Utility Token*".
A token with which to collaborate with the advance of MarshmallowBC, this token has been created in the RavenCoin network with a supply of 1000 units and interchangeable for RavenCoin exclusively, which proceeds will be invested in infrastructure for the project, redbull, coffee and marshmallows for the development team and the long nights of work**.

1 MARSHMALLOW TOKEN = 1200 $RVN
(Click-> For more information or swap tokens)

*It is also our commitment to your participation in the marshamallows hold tokens that this token will be a utility within all of our services and applications.
**All proceeds will be used for the project only.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

You have pasted same links to TG group and TG channel buttons. Didn't find any link to your website.
Marshmallow BC (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

You have pasted same links to TG group and TG channel buttons. Didn't find any link to your website.

Thank you for warning us of the mistake.

We are working on the web design, you can visit us very soon in Marshmallow.cash
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

Thank you for warning us of the mistake.

We are working on the web design, you can visit us very soon in Marshmallow.cash
The website is not finished yet and I did not find a white paper. maybe the team is working on it.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

Do I understand correctly that you were one of the first projects on the platform Ravencoin? This is very good, the platform is promising and many investors will be attracted by its innovation. I have some Ravencoin and think about investing.
Marshmallow BC (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 03:57:59 PM by Marshmallow BC

Do I understand correctly that you were one of the first projects on the platform Ravencoin? This is very good, the platform is promising and many investors will be attracted by its innovation. I have some Ravencoin and think about investing.

In addition to developing services for blockchain in general, at least half of our efforts will be focused on developing on the raven chain.

Welcome 2 marshmallow BC
juanmix

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:40:59 PM

Where can I buy these Marshmallow?
Marshmallow BC (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:05:23 AM

Where can I buy these Marshmallow?

Hello Juanmix thank you for your interest.

Currently there are about 800 tokens of the 1000 to swap. (The exchange rate is 1 token marshmallow = 1200 Ravencoin.

To request the tokens you can do it by discord , writing to @leveraven.com within the same discord to do the swap.

Leveraven Discrod: https://discord.gg/Jva8Znf
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: