Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:35:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone doing arbitrage?  (Read 394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

For me, arbitration trading is a good way to generate profits, but we will very rarely be able to find a price difference that is quite far from each market. In addition to promising good profits, arbitration also has a large risk of loss because sometimes the length of time the transaction process becomes a constraint.
we have to calculate withdraw fee and network between two market and also dont forget about network speed when we start to arbitrage.when both of this factor not working we could loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deandree

Activity: 67
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Arbitrage is a game of high speed and big money. Retail traders like like us have none of these. Unless you are doing some triangle or pair trading, forget about arbitrage.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

For me, arbitration trading is a good way to generate profits, but we will very rarely be able to find a price difference that is quite far from each market. In addition to promising good profits, arbitration also has a large risk of loss because sometimes the length of time the transaction process becomes a constraint.
Arbitration must also look at the existing market conditions. when bearish occurs it is not recommended to arbitrate because prices move very fast to down. You won't be able to take advantage of the margin. Because prices change so fast. especially the factor of expensive fees and the speed of transactions that are maybe slow
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

Arbitrage trading is good but you have to learn how it works as other forms of trading.  Arbitrage also entails risk and you can lose all your investments if you did not know how it works like other trading.  Remember that it is few people that really make money from trading and that is those that are ready to develop their skills and knowledge about trading.  I recommended this sites for you as I have used them before and most of signal give over 10% profits in a single trade. https://arbiswap.com/cryptocurrency-arbitrage/
I think at the moment to do arbitration requires an ability and when you see it on many exchanges it might be much harder than it was a few years ago.

2 years ago there was still very little competition so sometimes there were quite a lot of differences on some exchanges. But now competition is so tight that arbitration is a complicated matter, a lot of the costs incurred and arbitrated at this time are not something worth it. Do a much more meaningful job, buy Bitcoin and some Altcoin can be done to get profit margins.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 09:43:57 AM

Arbitrage can be good way to earn profit but seem complicated to do, because we have to create alot of different exchange. This trading strategy just promosing  small profit, and we have to use exchange that has high trading volume to get better spread. We have to know the transaction fee of exchange as well.

QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:50:09 PM

I agree with some remarks. To be able to do arbitrage well lots of things need to be taken into account.

- You need a decent amount to start. I wouldn't start arbitrage with less than 10,000$
- You need to be registered on at least 10 exchanges.
- You need to sufficient money on every exchange.
- you must take all fees in to account. Fee on buy, fee on sell, fee on transfers from one exchange to another.

I do like arbitrage but I rather like it in sports betting.

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:42:03 PM

arbitrage are good trading system , but you really need to carefully about the network , when it was busy , u will get loss
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: