Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REASON WHY MANY FEEL DISAPPOINTED MOST ESPECIALLY WHEN MARKET IS DOWN  (Read 295 times)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

There are a lot of people that are here for fast profits. Moreover 99 percent of them have bought crypto currencies as they were at the highest price. Thats why they are panicking and yelling that they have lost everything.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

well many people think they can rich from cryptocurrencies they don't think how risky is, just invest crypto if you have extra money.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

In cryptosystem its advisable never to invest what you can't afford to loss but along the line some people end up selling their assets like land properties why other take loan to invest hoping that the profit will be double within few time, In most cases reverse always be the return which makes most of them feel disappointed and start taking cryptocurrencies to be scam. So I will advice we take instructions serious to avoid regret in near future and only invest what we can afford to loss to ensure long term investments and good profits.

Just my observation and opinion! whats your take?
Almost everyone knows this and there are so many threads that have been created for an advise of this nature, but you know what, greed will prevent some people from yielding to the advise. The most surprising part of it is that, some people will see a coin rising, yet they will think of getting in too even at a high peak, not knowing that such cannot continue although, most especially for shit coins.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

In cryptosystem its advisable never to invest what you can't afford to loss but along the line some people end up selling their assets like land properties why other take loan to invest hoping that the profit will be double within few time, In most cases reverse always be the return which makes most of them feel disappointed and start taking cryptocurrencies to be scam. So I will advice we take instructions serious to avoid regret in near future and only invest what we can afford to loss to ensure long term investments and good profits.

knowledge and experience are needed in any investment including crypto. the reason is that most people who invest don't have a full knowledge base in terms of analysis and learn some mechanisms that can be useful or not useful in terms of profits.
and no one really can predict the market accurately. so this is part of the risk
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:07:00 AM

It is not easy to see your portfolio decreasing every day, but you need to be strong and to know that the fall cannot last forever and one day the market is going to recover and you will get your money back with additional profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:08:57 AM

Sad to know that there were bad experiences like taking up loans during all time high days and bought all of those money with bitcoin.

There were inspiring stories that had led the community amaze, perfect example of that story was from Didi Taihuttu's story. He sold everything and bought bitcoin when it was under $1,000 and you know what happened next. But to those failed experiences, I'm really sorry and I hope its not the end of your crypto journey.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

It is crucial to stay rational and don't get yourself madden. With proper money management and well defined expectations cryptocurrency market can return enormous profits. However, it is not 'get rich overnight' market, it requires time and knowledge.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:22:02 AM

in terms of investment, it is better for us to use free money so that when our goals have not been reached, we will not feel disappointed with that, even though we also have to look at a decent and good investment in order to gain profit within the allotted time.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

My view is the same, I feel that investors should do their own research and make their own decision in investing. If they choose to listen to tips, don’t blame others when the investment turned out to be a loss.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

This is true, and the reason why some people are putting all their money to invest in cryptocurrency is because of the greediness. They have seen people that became rich because of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency and they think that the same thing will happen to them without better understanding about crypto and don't have any plans or strategy to do about their investment. What I'm referring to is those new comers that thinks it is easy as buying and you will get a huge returns. Same thing will always happen to people that thinks earning money is easy as that.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:01:04 AM

people are always disappointed whenever their expectations aren't met and in a market the expectations are always one thing: profit.
however in altcoin market the expectations is always ridiculous amount of profit and the reality is ridiculous amount of loss because of the dumps. this means that majority of people around here buy shitcoins from top ranks to low ranks because they think they can make a lot of money from them but what really happens is that the whales and the real traders dump it on them and as they take profit the newbies lose and become disappointed.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

Even if people invested what they can afford to lose when they entered the market, some are still less educated and have set a very high expectation. You see them often say moon or lambo.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:20:44 AM

Your reason is quite faint man. No amount is spare money to me. Every penny counts. Crypto has disappointed many people this year and some people have been plunged into depression or even suicide because of it. It didn't turn good as we expected following 2017's boom

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

The reason is because people don't obey the first rule of investing which is investing the exact money you can afford to lose, they put much to it with a hope of getting a quick fix financial breakthrough which might later turn to disappointment which they do not prepare for or devise a means to reduce the possibility.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

This has been advised for many times but sadly there are investors who don't research first before taking up a loan before investing all of it to crypto's.

Lack of knowledge do really lead an investor to disappointment if he don't do research and just take loans for investing to crypto's.

I agree with you, a lot of them buy crypto coins from bank loans is really not a good move. Especially in the last quarter this stuff happens as they believe the value will increase automatically. This is really a lack of knowledge as going towards disappointment without knowing anything.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

In cryptosystem its advisable never to invest what you can't afford to loss but along the line some people end up selling their assets like land properties why other take loan to invest hoping that the profit will be double within few time, In most cases reverse always be the return which makes most of them feel disappointed and start taking cryptocurrencies to be scam.
that's true crypto market has a high risk but also has a chace of huge profit at the same time.
people expect that they would earn a lot of money by investing in cryptocurrency and forget the risk.
if people want to play safe they should invest in stock market.
in the stock market you actually invest in the company, but in the cryptocurrency market you invest in the technology or the currency.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: