Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN][PRIVAT SALE]❤️ LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company  (Read 25783 times)
TavernOfHunters

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:37:23 AM

I trust you are all doing good. But very little information about the mobile application. When will the beta version of the application be released for testing?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xALEXUSx (OP)

Activity: 541
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

I trust you are all doing good. But very little information about the mobile application. When will the beta version of the application be released for testing?  Roll Eyes

Now we are preparing a full presentation for the mobile application and in the near future we will publish it in the official resources of the project.
Beta version of the application will be released after the first stage of the TokenSale.
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:48:56 PM

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team

xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:20:27 AM

Please vote for our project LOVE Air Coffee in the Platform section https://neironix.io/ru/market-challenge?category=4
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:22:07 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2019, 07:27:58 PM by xALEXUSx

Newconomy and Neironix decentralized online voting: what are the mid-term results?

So, we are happy to announce the initial results of the the first decentralized online voting , held by Newconomy Media, the next-generation news outlet, and an international scoring agency of blockchain projects Neironix.

We recall that the voting takes place from the 18th of March and will be running until the 26st.
What we see is a high level of user activity, which we are quite happy about, and we encourage you to involve your friends and acquaintances in the voting, so that we can see a full picture of the blockchain community`s opinion regarding its leaders.

- - - DECENTRALIZED ONLINE VOTING - - -

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

This is still Pre Sales or personal sales. I did not see the timeline on the website, and this project held a Bounty campaign for ETH costs, meaning that this project has raised funds or funds from the team?
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:42:01 PM

This is still Pre Sales or personal sales. I did not see the timeline on the website, and this project held a Bounty campaign for ETH costs, meaning that this project has raised funds or funds from the team?

No fees have been held yet, an open sale is scheduled for August 1, 2019

Bounty campaign will start only in two weeks
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:29:37 AM

Sales are still a few months away, but they have held a bounty campaign with the $ 100k ETH prize allocation I will take part in the campaign.

Thank you for the information, success is always made for Love Air Coffee  Wink
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:51:02 AM

In private sale what will be the discount and the minimum amount in which  can invest in this step? Can  pay with Fiat currency and will it be necessary to validate the information personal?
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:13:34 AM

In private sale what will be the discount and the minimum amount in which  can invest in this step? Can  pay with Fiat currency and will it be necessary to validate the information personal?

price of a token at the stage of private sales for 1 LAC = 0.025 EURO
minimum investment of 10,000 EURO
All our clients must pass KYC on the exchange where we plan to conduct IEO
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:33:43 PM

LAC Team will allocate 100,000$ in ETH for bounty!

We are glad to announce that we are starting to pre-collect participant
data for participation in the main bounty phase.

On this stage we collect data to participate in the following compaigns:
- YouTube (send us the link to your channel in this thread)
- Articles (send us the link to your blog in this thread)
- Telegram for owners of telegram channels (send us the link to your channel in this thread)
- Telegram stickers creation (send us your designer portfolio in this thread)

[PRE-BOUNTY] LOVE Air Coffee 100,000$ in ETH !!!

❗️ VERY IMPORTANT ❗️   Don't forget to specify your Telegram username in your application to contact you!

Applications are accepted untill April 5.
The main phase of bounty will start April 6.

In our bounty will be the following campaigns:
twitter,
facebook,
reddit,
linkedIn,
youtube,
articles,
translation (main languages),
telegram for ownes of telegram channels,
telegram stickers creation,
creation of animated character.

We will contact those who suit us!
Thanks!

Maliheh

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:42:08 PM

Bitcointalk username: maliheh
Bitcointalk profile Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2513993
Facebook Campaign : https://www.facebook.com/maliheh.as
Telegram: @maasa1988
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:46:25 AM

This amount of 10,000 EURO and a lot for my budget, I will expect to start the sale public. It will be necessary to validate the data before the purchase Or you can buy the tokens and wait for the registered one to be validated - KYC?
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 08:33:02 PM

This amount of 10,000 EURO and a lot for my budget, I will expect to start the sale public. It will be necessary to validate the data before the purchase Or you can buy the tokens and wait for the registered one to be validated - KYC?

10,000 EURO is for private sale, on the pre-sale minimum investment will be much less
Could you clarify the question about KYC?
acgenius

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

Good afternoon thread, was serfing the Web and met love air with pretty interesting, in my opinion, concept. If possible, want to clarify a few things. To start with, the equipment. I love seeing you with a wish to redefine the approach towards coffee making and increasing its quality, but is the equipment you are coming with created by your team or you are modifying already existing equipment?
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:39:54 PM

Good afternoon thread, was serfing the Web and met love air with pretty interesting, in my opinion, concept. If possible, want to clarify a few things. To start with, the equipment. I love seeing you with a wish to redefine the approach towards coffee making and increasing its quality, but is the equipment you are coming with created by your team or you are modifying already existing equipment?

Hey there, nice to meet you. I am not from the team, but can try to assist you with your question Smiley They have upgraded the existing technology and they will modernize it even further Smiley
acgenius

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:42:06 PM

Hey there, nice to meet you. I am not from the team, but can try to assist you with your question Smiley They have upgraded the existing technology and they will modernize it even further Smiley

Nice to meet you too! Hmm, this sounds pretty impressive. And is equipment already developed or they are on development stage right now? And if they are on development stage, when will we have an opportunity to look at the final product? Because as I know, coffee industry keeps growing exponentially, especially in huge cities, so obviously better coffee taste can let businesses hold a bigger market and become more and more profitable. Thus, I believe LOVE AIR must be in high demand
Nguennam

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:52:47 PM

Nice to meet you too! Hmm, this sounds pretty impressive. And is equipment already developed or they are on development stage right now? And if they are on development stage, when will we have an opportunity to look at the final product? Because as I know, coffee industry keeps growing exponentially, especially in huge cities, so obviously better coffee taste can let businesses hold a bigger market and become more and more profitable. Thus, I believe LOVE AIR must be in high demand

As far as I'm concerned, the equipment is already there Roll Eyes And you can try it in their coffee shop or order to home Wink
acgenius

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:07:44 PM

As far as I'm concerned, the equipment is already there Roll Eyes And you can try it in their coffee shop or order to home Wink

Sounds great, will definitely need to examine more! Thank you very much for your assistance, appreciate seeing you guys being pretty friendly in here!
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:52:49 PM

10,000 EURO is for private sale, on the pre-sale minimum investment will be much less
Could you clarify the question about KYC?

Means participating in private sales is only for big investors? and why can't small investors take part in private sales ??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: