Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️[ANN][PRIVAT SALE]❤️ LOVE Air Coffee | Innovative coffee blockchain company  (Read 25783 times)
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 12:40:12 AM

will the ICO start before the bounty ended?
since the bounty ended on next month, and maybe the token sale will be started before the bounty ended
or you will be extended the bounty?

we plan to launch IEO during the bounty campaign

i like the idea from this project,,
because the people behind this project is bring blockchain tech to the real world use and thats will be good for blockchain itself
anyway now this project still run on private sale, right ?
so, if you have a plan to launch an IEO, the IEO will started after this private sale period ended ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:05:47 AM

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token

The way you are managing the company and bounty in a different way which you are giving the opportunity to the investors because from the many ICO's people used to complain that bounty people are dumping the price. With this project, the community will understand who is dumping the coins.
griffoninvest

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:31:49 AM

What day public sale will be begin? I want him where I can see him.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:39:58 AM

Hello, i see that your bounty campaign is very promising with the ETH payment.

But im still unsure if there is a condition where the bounty reward will not be distributed like if you dont reach the softcap or cancel the project?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:47:00 AM

But im still unsure if there is a condition where the bounty reward will not be distributed like if you dont reach the softcap or cancel the project?

They mentioned they have different plans in order to reach the softcap and you can ask the question in their telegram and you will understand the complete picture about their progress about the crowdsale.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:43:13 AM

They mentioned they have different plans in order to reach the softcap and you can ask the question in their telegram and you will understand the complete picture about their progress about the crowdsale.
If you hear your words, it looks like this is quite interesting because they have different plans to reach the softcap and I am curious about what the team will do and to be clearer, it is better to ask via telegram

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:32:48 AM

it is better to ask via telegram

Actually I dont really like to have a conversation in telegram because the chat will be drown very easily, especially if I mistakenly click the replied chat symbol and dont see the chat.

And here in this forum , the conversations and the posts are more moderated.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:33:53 AM

Actually I dont really like to have a conversation in telegram because the chat will be drown very easily, especially if I mistakenly click the replied chat symbol and dont see the chat.

But if in the telegram group I think admin is often active so if we ask there is a high probability that our questions will be responded quickly and if in this forum the response is sometimes not as fast as in a telegram group

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:37:05 AM

But if in the telegram group I think admin is often active so if we ask there is a high probability that our questions will be responded quickly and if in this forum the response is sometimes not as fast as in a telegram group

Telegram channels are a place for discussion, so if you have questions you can answer them directly there, or via PM admin, and I think the announcements are often in general there in comparison to this thread.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:25:26 AM

Telegram channels are a place for discussion, so if you have questions you can answer them directly there, or via PM admin, and I think the announcements are often in general there in comparison to this thread.
the team should also be able to reply here, this is a discussion thread too,
if there is a thread, why is it not used? really sad,

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xALEXUSx (OP)

Activity: 541

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:07:53 PM

The project team always tries to respond quickly to questions in each resource.

As I wrote earlier, we plan to conduct IEO and in the near future we will publish detailed information on the development of the project.

Follow official resources, thank you for your support!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:12:00 PM

The project team always tries to respond quickly to questions in each resource.

As I wrote earlier, we plan to conduct IEO and in the near future we will publish detailed information on the development of the project.

Follow official resources, thank you for your support!

Now this has been responded to by the team so we have to follow the developments for the sale of the IEO,

I'm glad the Team answered here.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

Smart Contract Security Audit

What is a smart contract?
Smart contracts have been one of the biggest terms used in crypto currency.
What is a smart contract? The term smart contract is used for software code or a protocol that is used to contribute to, verify or implement the negotiation or performance of a contract.
Smart contracts enable the performance of credible transactions without third parties, can be automatically initiated and are fully programmable.
Smart contracts enable people to adopt and use or create Dapps or Token Sale’s.

Callisto Security Audit Report
✅   Download your report here 

LOVEAirCoffee smart contract security audit report performed by Callisto Security Audit Department

Findings
In total, 0 issues were reported including: No security issues were found.

Conclusion
The audited smart contract can be deployed. No severity issues were found during the audit.

Best regards, LOVE Air Coffee team
boazsalosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:17:18 PM

thats better plan then do ICO after bounty, cause bounty hunter can sell their stake/token with lower price than ICO price

The bounty reward will be paid at ETH, which means it will not affect the price of the token

If the payment of bounties using ETH is safer, there will be no throwing of the LAC tokens large and the price will be stable.
wait, paying bounty hunters with ETH is still not enough to keep prices stable. maybe this can prevent but, there is still the possibility of a dump if later the token listing in the exchange.

I don't think there will be a big dump after listing on the exchange because it causes the dump to be priced by bounty hunters, so this coin will remain stable and LAC investors will hold on until the price grows.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:08:37 PM

I do not think that this project will have success in the market in today's reality.There have already been many such ICO  trying to inject the blockchain into similar business areas and now look what became with them.No one needs these tokens.

TavernOfHunters

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:14:17 PM

I do not think that this project will have success in the market in today's reality.There have already been many such ICO  trying to inject the blockchain into similar business areas and now look what became with them.No one needs these tokens.

Yes, many projects failed with implementation, because they forgot to do economick model for token. In this project, I think, this is a good prospect, because their current goods are produced with a constant volume and are bought in the store only for tokens. That is, coffee shops will be in constant demand.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:11:02 AM

Agree, but here we are not getting any answers to the questions asked by the people, so it is always good to get updated about their future goals because here no one is addressing to the questions asked by the community. We are getting an accurate reply in telegram group.
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:33:44 AM

Agree, but here we are not getting any answers to the questions asked by the people, so it is always good to get updated about their future goals because here no one is addressing to the questions asked by the community. We are getting an accurate reply in telegram group.
then what is the point of this Love Air Coffee thread?
The admin should also respond to the questions raised by the forum community, because this is also important

xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:56:20 AM

then what is the point of this Love Air Coffee thread?
The admin should also respond to the questions raised by the forum community, because this is also important

The LAC team always tries to quickly respond to all questions asked on all project resources.
If we missed something, please duplicate the questions and we will answer them with pleasure.
xALEXUSx (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:33:45 AM

❤️ LOVE Air Coffee PRIVATE SALE START SOON❤️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: