Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 10:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Petro-Dollar falls, what will happen to Crypto currencies ?  (Read 276 times)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

Hi friends,

I know that is a far fetched question, but i believe if you guys believe in the predictions of Simpsons, then this is a very much reality, The fall of Petro-Dollar.

But what will be its impact on the crypto curriencies if it ever happens. I mean what will happen if Petro-Dollar crashes ?

Your opinions please.
Edit: Question in simple (What will happen to cryptos if Dollar falls)
It will not give any impact to the crypto, petro can be considered as a scam and so many countries are against it. I guess you meant about petro crypto that created by the president of venezuela, right? It seems like you must read the more article regarding it dude.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Just remove the "petro" on the title so people won't commit a mistake of understanding your thread.

If dollar falls then people will go to crypto, simple as that.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

what the hell is a "petro-dollar"? all i can find about it is the following which is saying it is US dollar that is paid to oil-exporting countries in exchange for oil!
https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-a-petrodollar-3306358
so your question doesn't make any sense at all.

there is also Petro which is the cryptocurrency created by Venezuelan government and that also has nothing to do with other cryptocurrencies if it falls or not.

This is exactly what petrodollar is. It is the world using Dollar in their sale of purchase of everything, that means Dollar is the main currency of the world, but what if, Yuan takes place of dollar or some other currency, then what would be the impact of that on the crypto currency. China already has started planning to purchase oil in Yuan instead of Dollar and if that happens overall the world then Dollar will collapse big time. And with that the economy of USA will also go down, Now my question was that if that happens then what would be the role of crypto in grabbing the market share ?
For sure nothing will happen to the value and the importance of crypto currency because crypto currency is totally different from petro dollar. They has no concern to each other it is not an ICO project though some use it to buy cryptos but apparently it has no effect on value of crypto currency at all.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

Does petrol-dollar have anything to do with cryptocurrency? Which I do not think. Then if  there is any issue as regards that, more search will be very much effective at this point.
If there is any collapse or fall, then cryptocurrency will continue with its normal activities, then there might be opportunity for crypto to surge higher than expected. So many investors whj
Jating

Activity: 3038
Merit: 861

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

Hi friends,

I know that is a far fetched question, but i believe if you guys believe in the predictions of Simpsons, then this is a very much reality, The fall of Petro-Dollar.

But what will be its impact on the crypto curriencies if it ever happens. I mean what will happen if Petro-Dollar crashes ?

Your opinions please.

Petro Dollar? What it has to do with cryptocurrency though?

Or are you talking.about the Petro crypto made by the Venezuelan government to help them "recover" financially?

Or are you talking about crude oil in relation to USD? If crude oil price skyrocketed then obviously it will have a negative impact on the world economy as we all know almost every country uses and total reliant to the supply of it. But if there's some impact on crypto? I'm not really sure though, it may or may not.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

Hi friends,

Your opinions please.

We can see the downfall of the rate of USD in the nearest 1-2 years, so the issue is relevant. I guess major investors will pump their money, which leads to the growth of cryptocurrencies, esp. BTC and ETH

Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Petrol dollar falls won't have effect on price of cryptocurrency, petrol dollar doesn't go inline with crypto price, the only thing that could affect price of crypto is there is financial world crises and as such the price of crypto will boom.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

If Petro falls, nothing will happen, because by and large, and so does not affect the market!
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

if there is a discrepancy, it will affect all currencies in the world, if the cryptocurrency is used as a reference. it will obviously have an effect. the impact can be positive and negative.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Please link what is Petro Dollar here, because it's very hard to search what it is. Also, I don't watch the Simpsons, but hoping that show predicted crypto's gonna go up soon Smiley

Well according to the simpsons prediction, USD will crash in 2019 and Crypto currencies will take over the world. Thats what i have summarized from the Simpsons. I am not saying its true or false, just telling what i think the prediction is. And i have concluded it after seeing a pic of Simpson where Dollar was on fire and the year was 2019.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: