Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any new services hiring??  (Read 577 times)
BitChaser (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

#BetSharp

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:00:16 AM

I am not sure if this is an ok place to post this, sorry if it's not.

My name is Chase and I have been with bitcoin for about a year now. I would like to consider myself very knowledgeable on the protocol itself, and have done many different things with it. A few months ago I stumbled into this sub-forum looking for a legit sports book. Since then I have tried many different services offered here. Some good, some bad, and some being outright scams! I love looking at them all and comparing function, service, etc. I would love to create my own service, but my coding skills are lacking!

So I am basically hoping a new service would potentially be hiring. I am decent/good with photoshop graphics, great with most internet related things, and very well versed in bitcoin, sports, and gambling. I know HTML but that is about it as far as coding, which is why I haven't attempted to create a service. I am currently in school for CS so hopefully someday!

Any job in this industry would be awesome! Especially a sports book since I am a huge fan of all sports and do a lot of analytics. Even just grading matches or doing preview write-ups would be so much fun. Pretty much anything related to Bitcoin. I would even work for free just as a hobby/experience. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING like this, and again I apologize if this is the wrong place to post.

BitChaser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1choi

Activity: 323
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:37:57 AM

Hey Bitchaser!  Great to hear that you're interested in the field.  While i'm not hiring at the moment, I am building services and hope to launch soon.  Once we get to a point where we're growing and hiring, I'll let you know!  I'll pm you to grab contact info.

regards,
a1choi
BitChaser (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

#BetSharp

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

This belongs more in services section then gambling..!

Sorry and thank you.
And also thank you for the PM's!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: