Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need An Experienced Java Developer  (Read 215 times)
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Hi, looking to hire a Java Developer for a small console and REST API based application. The application is simple provided you know your java basics very well. The application uses Javelin/Maven for Rest and bundling. Must be able to write test cases in JUnit.

Send me a message or drop your telegram below.

Paying in BTC

I will only hire freelancers who are quite established on bitcoinatlk.

(PS : Accounts of pajeets like icosonar and csankur please don't post here or I will report your post.)
mavens

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 11:19:56 AM by mavens

Hi, looking to hire a Java Developer for a small console and REST API based application. The application is simple provided you know your java basics very well. The application uses Javelin/Maven for Rest and bundling. Must be able to write test cases in JUnit.

Send me a message or drop your telegram below.

Paying in BTC

I will only hire freelancers who are quite established on bitcoinatlk.

(PS : Accounts of pajeets like icosonar and csankur please don't post here or I will report your post.)

hey,I will help you to develop application.lets connect on telegram for more details:@Mavensr
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

Hi there, I am a Lead Programmer with 6 years experience, I have been designing and building enterprise grade REST applications, ranging from Jersey Rest, Spring Boot and Node.js. I can help u solve common problems like CORS and build a stable, maintainable and extendable application.

Contact me on telegram @yuvadeep

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Patatas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

lmao  Grin Grin Grin i know wht you feel and wht you think about it haha
That's correct. These are the type of people everyone should avoid on bitcointalk. They're really cancerous for the freelancing business on bitcointalk.

Hi there, I am a Lead Programmer with 6 years experience, I have been designing and building enterprise grade REST applications, ranging from Jersey Rest, Spring Boot and Node.js. I can help u solve common problems like CORS and build a stable, maintainable and extendable application.

Contact me on telegram @yuvadeep
Another Pajeet here. Man, CORS is a problem for you? My dog can fix CORS errors. I've already hired a better developer here and he's doing better than you pajeets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: