Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:05:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now that your expectations were not met in December, What next?  (Read 274 times)
Isiaka208 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:46:37 AM

December has come and gone, many had high expectations especially newbies. What next? Don't you think it's time for proper education of how this space works instead of jumping on the band wagon? But while doing that do not FOMO if in the process bullrun  comes with speed.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Many people pinned their hopes on December, because they analyzed the schedule of the previous year, because in December 2017 we saw a bull market. Many also hoped that ETF would be accepted for bitcoin and crypto-trading would be launched on the Bakkt exchange (where institutional investors would come). But unfortunately nothing happened.
My opinion is that you don’t have to get upset because your hopes have collapsed. The most interesting thing in front, do not move away from the screens of your computers and be patient.
I do not think that there will be a bullish jerk from 4,000 to 20,000 dollars and above, I believe that growth will be smooth (compare this with climbing stairs to the upper floor)
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

December has come and gone, many had high expectations especially newbies. What next? Don't you think it's time for proper education of how this space works instead of jumping on the band wagon? But while doing that do not FOMO if in the process bullrun  comes with speed.
I guess if most of people in the crypto have acquired a lot of education about this space but remember the big players have been holding the main role in the crypto. Crypto is not only about pump and dump but as stated by so many press there was a lot of manipulation, politician etc affected the crypto market.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

Looking at the history of December in the past year, the December movement on the cryptocurrency looks good and it has been created in December 2018. Maybe in December, some people have enjoyed the results even though only a few percent.
Stay calm and patient in facing the current market situation because it has happened like this before.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

my expectations were met completely.

i was expecting smaller shitcoins with little market cap to get pumped a lot like 500% in a day and exactly that happened and i was lucky enough to catch a couple of them in the past month and made some decent amount of profit (small because i invested small, all my money is tied into buying bitcoin on each turn).

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

The market have recovered a little and it seems to continue to increase. I still wait to ETF and Ethereum 2.0 news. I think the big change of market situation is there.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:36:47 PM

This is one of the best advice I have received within this period,thanks for the wonderful information, proper education is one of the keys of knowing more fact in the cryptocurrency world of businesss

HOMT

Powered by,
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

December has come and gone, many had high expectations especially newbies. What next? Don't you think it's time for proper education of how this space works instead of jumping on the band wagon? But while doing that do not FOMO if in the process bullrun  comes with speed.
Investments generally is a very risky venture and it is very difficult for one to really make money if you did not have knowledge on how this market work.  As people and investors are crying about the bad state of the market in December others and the professionals investors are taking the advantage to invest into bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies at the best price and time. Remember that the market is following a particular patterns and this pattern that we are seeing has appeared several times and that is why we should know the state of the market before investing.
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Investments generally is a very risky venture and it is very difficult for one to really make money if you did not have knowledge on how this market work.  As people and investors are crying about the bad state of the market in December others and the professionals investors are taking the advantage to invest into bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies at the best price and time. Remember that the market is following a particular patterns and this pattern that we are seeing has appeared several times and that is why we should need the state of the market before investing.

This. Everyone starts selling, the price drops. Then everyone starts buying again, the price starts climbing up. It's all about cycles.

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Everyone has different expectations. We all have our individual target. I have been able to meet up with my own targets and not necessarily for bull run to come first. For those who have not been able to meet up with theirs, they can restratregize.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:19:04 PM

This is an opportunity to grab some cheap coins. I'd love to see it down for few more months so that I'd get a few more months salary converted into my crypto of choice. Buying on a bull market can make a loos but buying on a depression would certainly yield you a profit.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Everyone expected what happened last year to happen again, but honestly, I personally believe what is the most possible scenario is a smooth and slow transition over the next few months, not DAYS, not WEEKS just like last year's.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:12:58 PM

I did not expect a new bull run and therefore i am not very surprised.
It was more than clear that there would not be a bull run if so many people were just waiting for it.
That is why i just keep waiting and increase my portfolio.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:40:13 PM

The year 2018 was not really good for the cryptocurrency a the values of bitcoin has dropped and many people were really disappointed. The year 2019 will surely be a better year.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

We will wait for new expectations in January. Then in the feral and generally until universal growth finally begins.
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

In December all hope the market will recover, because in the two-month market, the prices of BTC and ETH fell by almost 50% in a very short time. In the following year I still can't predict when the market will happen and what I can do is wait carefully to get panic sales.
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

Many people's hopes for growth in December 2018 and the repetition of the scenario did not happen. But who said, that this was supposed to happen again? I think we need to be patient. Many people believe that the next growth of the cryptocurrency market will be associated with a halving in 2020.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

You must be from the future. We are still in December.

2018 is a huge eye opener especially for the "moon" and "lambo" people. Many were thought a hard lesson.
For 2019, we'll see more educated crypto traders and traders (at least that is my hope).
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

I will say that we should not loose hope sooner or later we are going to get the parabolic market we all have been waiting for months. Looking at the major coins right now does give us high hopes of trend reversal and bull run very soon. I hope that first quarter of the new year will be extremely positive and bullish for crypto market.

jupppo

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

Yeh. December didn't show us any growth. But I think this is small delay. The new bullrun will start in the first part of 2019. There are many positive news about cryptomarket so the market should start recovering after them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: