Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i trade on this market ?  (Read 987 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

of course because now the price of coins on the market is still cheap and very good to start the contract because this year the market will experience a good increase
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:51:09 PM

Should i trade on crypton-wallet.com. I have to deposit 0.015 btc to verify my account and start to trade on this market. Have anyone withraded from this market? Pls give me a feedback

I never tried crypton wallet.com. Usually i used to trade from binance or bitrex. I hope these both exchanges are safe and secured and legit exchanges. And ofcourse you could do trading in this market based upon your skill. Stil most of them trading in this market. But you should have enough knowledge and experience. Once you have well knowledge then you might obviously know when to buy and sell even dump market.
easybird

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:00:05 PM

the link is not working, so probably its gone
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:35:58 PM

on the off chance that you are not confiding in the trade, you can be deceived on the off chance that somebody from that point group posted here and show something tricksters can complete a loads of things utilize existing and understood trade rather that is much simple and less issue as they as of now have notorieties to ensure and business to be very much kept up.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:15:02 PM

Looks like scam, I heard about this too but ddnt join coz i im thinking its a scam.A lot of scammers nowadays.Be careful guys
Well if you are not sure about it so better make research and then join so there is no be afraid as there are so many ways to find out scammers and real site for buying and trading, no doubt there are scammer who are professional scammer so to avoid them we need to stay active and learn more and more so that we can trade without any fear of scamming and hacking.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:08:16 PM

I feel we should stop using new exchanges because last year I was a victim in many exchanges hack, I worked in their bounty campaign, and for some exchange, I invested money to trade. But They turned out a scam exchange. I have no idea about Crypton wallet, and in reply, many people already shared their bad experience with this Crypton exchange! So, you should avoid these new unknown exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: