Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 07:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy btc with cash WU/MG  (Read 298 times)
VINSIN (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:56:31 PM

Looking to buy 0.15 btc with cash via WU/MG.

Depending on the country where I have to send I might ask for a picture of your ID. examples: benin, Nigeria or maurtius

Send me your discord.

Escrow accepted.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Arabicbet365

Activity: 173
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

I can sell you this amount and yes i might also ask for your id
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Yep no problem with that, I understand also the risk that you also having, that's why I also ask for id.

I don't want to become blocked on mg or wu.

Let's do it, what's your discord?

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Arabicbet365

Activity: 173
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Yep no problem with that, I understand also the risk that you also having, that's why I also ask for id.

I don't want to become blocked on mg or wu.

Let's do it, what's your discord?
give me yours and i will add you
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

Also looking for a better offer until the trade with Arabic is settled

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
raveron

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:10:24 AM

pm sent, ready to trade, bitrated escrow
VINSIN (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:47:04 AM

Got it, sent a friend requesrt

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
raveron

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Got it, sent a friend requesrt

money locked on localbitcoins, will you ever reply?
F.Developers

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:06:16 AM

Depending on the country where I have to send I might ask for a picture of your ID. examples: benin, Nigeria or maurtius

Send me your discord.

Escrow accepted.

Bloody scammer you have changed your discord right? I will make sure this account is useless.

He is a scammer, he scammed me of 0.12 BTC via Bit rated.

At first we wanted to do Localbitcoins, am sure there is a way he will also scam you from there.

Return my money you loser, this is the last from this account I promise you. If I get a trace of you, I will burn you!!!!!!¡!!

raveron

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

Send me your discord.

Escrow accepted.

Bloody scammer you have changed your discord right? I will make sure this account is useless.

At first we wanted to do Localbitcoins, am sure there is a way he will also scam you from there.

Return my money you loser, this is the last from this account I promise you. If I get a trace of you, I will burn you!!!!!!¡!!

chill out mate, I have 0.25 btc on localbitcoins dispute with him, he won't be able forever and ever to recover it, if you have money on escrow no problem!!!

Even if he makes it out, it's crypto only physical demage can harm him, if you get to the final moment to be scammed just move forward. this is a lesson, for online world and for real life world. take care.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

Send me your discord.

Escrow accepted.

You are a foolish that's why you have tried to/made deal with the person who has already tagged by DT. You are responsible for your loss which you made after being notified.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: