Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN][POS][MASTERNODES] Cronos | CRSX Coin ⭐️  (Read 2406 times)
SamCrypto123

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:14:04 PM

it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:56:36 PM

We have very good daily volume and potential still
The future of the cronos coin is in our hands!!!
Altcoiner007

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:53:20 PM

it is now for cronos masternode owners to hodl rather than selling their reward cheap. Let us keep higher sells order or keep turning our reward into more mn. if you sell cheap, you are lossing money when you can sell for higher price and make more money.

Of course this is how it is supposed to be but some investors would dump their daily reward at any price. If Cronos masternode holders can cooperate and drive the price higher. more profit we will make

New investors are entering CRSX to get more nodes. Anyone selling cheap will fill my bag. check the buy and fill it for me. The volume speaks good.
Some people's are selling low no problem they will buy back after price will go up

Those who dump coins for cheap price and later notice how better the coin is performing on exchange often regret and later buy buck for higher price.
SmartCryptohunter

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:56:23 PM

CRONOS coin is indeed a longterm project, so it's best time to invest. Those who sell cheap will regret very soon. I want to own like three nodes before the end of this week. I so much like this project and the team are doing amazingly good to take this project to a greater height.
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:01:07 PM

There seem to be some low resistance level via sell walls. If new investors can buy up the walls then price will break even.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Crypto_Captain!

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:01:08 AM

CRONOS coin is indeed a longterm project, so it's best time to invest. Those who sell cheap will regret very soon. I want to own like three nodes before the end of this week. I so much like this project and the team are doing amazingly good to take this project to a greater height.
Yeah right I am also into this project for long term soon I'll setup my first mn
Nick077

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:33:41 AM

Yeah right I am also into this project for long term soon I'll setup my first mn
That's great I am also selling my other coins and trying to buy cronos masternode
SamCrypto123

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

nice and supportive community
Rohan107

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:22:10 AM

active devs & friendly mods has absolutely NO FUDs or SCAM (very clean environment)
Crypto_Captain!

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:36:44 PM

Is web wallet is available of cronos coin?
Nick077

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

Is web wallet is available of cronos coin?
Not yet maybe in future
mallmg

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

I just received a masternode reward payment of 162 CRSX. According to the Reward structure section on your web site, blocks 20,000 - 40,000 rewards are supposed to be 180 CRSX. Is the web page entry erroneous, or is there a glitch in the system?
vehnep

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:53:10 PM

I just received a masternode reward payment of 162 CRSX. According to the Reward structure section on your web site, blocks 20,000 - 40,000 rewards are supposed to be 180 CRSX. Is the web page entry erroneous, or is there a glitch in the system?

the same problem with awards. and for the third day comes the reward, the share of Staking
SamCrypto123

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:14:02 PM

If you need any help then you can DM dev on cronos discord server
desmonddesk1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:47:03 PM

If you need any help then you can DM dev on cronos discord server

I think the question of slight difference in reward as spelt on the website and the actual reward received by you has been answered on the cronos official discord channel. Can you check if you are satisfied with the response from the dev team?.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

Those who dump coins for cheap price and later notice how better the coin is performing on exchange often regret and later buy buck for higher price.

but what's the use case of this coin? if you are a mn owner, of course you want to sell some of your coins to get back some of your investments. otherwise, when will you ever get the roi? most of the time, the price decreases so fast once it hit the exchange. also, where is it currently traded? details are lacking in the OP.
SmartCryptohunter

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:03:36 PM

The mistake some investors do is buy green and sell red due to lack of confidence in a project. I believe before one invests in a project, it is pertinent to at least trust in the project and team. CRONOS coin will be the next big thing soon because the team is made up of trustworthy individuals who are putting all their efforts to ensure the project skyrocket soon. So please never sell cheap, keep your coins safe, CRONOS will moon.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:46:25 PM

but what's the use case of this coin? if you are a mn owner, of course you want to sell some of your coins to get back some of your investments. otherwise, when will you ever get the roi? most of the time, the price decreases so fast once it hit the exchange. also, where is it currently traded? details are lacking in the OP.

I know one thing for sure that buyers will always want to buy cheap. But if sellers set higher sell order and maintain their stand, or the price keep rising, definitely. Buyers will come buying at your price. But some investors don't understand this, they dump at any available price.

Pacific10

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:41:53 PM

The mistake some investors do is buy green and sell red due to lack of confidence in a project. I believe before one invests in a project, it is pertinent to at least trust in the project and team. CRONOS coin will be the next big thing soon because the team is made up of trustworthy individuals who are putting all their efforts to ensure the project skyrocket soon. So please never sell cheap, keep your coins safe, CRONOS will moon.

Everyone wants immediate gain and forfeit the long term benefits. It is better to make more mn at the initial time before you start selling. I don't sell daily reward rather I sell weekly.
Altcoiner007

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:45:00 PM

Everyone wants immediate gain and forfeit the long term benefits. It is better to make more mn at the initial time before you start selling. I don't sell daily reward rather I sell weekly.

Aside thinking of what investors do, when the reward structure is not reasonable (unnecessarily high) there is not two ways about it because the coin will dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: