Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Will See Entry of More Institutional Players in Crypto  (Read 713 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

Certainly, many large players will join, but before that there must be legal regulations and I am sure that ICO projects would have a greater chance of attracting such investors. The problem is because ICOs scam feel unpunished due to lack of regulation. When it will change, institutional investors certainly will come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:15:34 AM

The cryptocurrency market seems to be very potential, I hope 2019 will have many big organizations in the world to join, I know there are many experts who predicted the price of bitcoin to rise very high in 2018, etc... but almost nothing happened, hoping this prediction would happen because he did not predict the price !!  Smiley
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:38:57 PM

This might be a big year for crypto and everybody’s hoping for good investment recovery. We need bigger institutions to be more stabilise and build more confidence over big investors, past year was all about regulation and filtration this could be a good start for more big institutions to enter this space.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:13:43 PM

2019 is the year of institutional and stable coins we will see more stable coins come into market and more important wall street investors invest in crypto currencies
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:02:58 PM

Reading the BAKKT news today and the new funding raised by the team and the profile fo those people that invested intot he project makes me to believe that instituitional money has come to stay in the space, but the way they are going about it is what is giving me a second thought, they are not investing directly into the space, I just hope with this value and adoption will increase better in 2019
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:40:42 PM

2019 is the year of institutional and stable coins we will see more stable coins come into market and more important wall street investors invest in crypto currencies

not only stable coins my friend
but in my opinion an infrastructure project will rising its value too,,
because the platform from an infrastructure project will be usefull in 2019

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:44:59 PM
Merited by Altero (2)

We do all hoping for the success of crypto as a modern way of payment and currency as well.  This new system will surely generate a lot of clients if it turn back into high price and it could encourage more investors and company owners to participate with.  This instant way of payment process will help us to be more productive and never worries in delays.
Will be looking great for this year and for the coming years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:57:23 PM

I think next year many new investors will appear on the cryptocurrency market.

Large venture funds will invest and many projects will successfully create their services.

Definitely i will sure on that specially if the market turn into better situation it's easy to convince new investors investing in cryptocurrency and hope the project developer will faith in their investors and getting update information about the transparency.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:48:46 AM

This might be a big year for crypto and everybody’s hoping for good investment recovery. We need bigger institutions to be more stabilise and build more confidence over big investors, past year was all about regulation and filtration this could be a good start for more big institutions to enter this space.
Everyone is optimistic at this point and today the value of all altcoin is showing signs of increasing very well. This may be a new start for the market and this year many new investors will invest, making Cryptocurrency more and more popular all over the world.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:11:13 AM

New major exchanges like BAAKT and DX exchange are coming soon that will  cater to big institutions. Any new approved ETFs  will help too.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

We do all hoping for the success of crypto as a modern way of payment and currency as well.  This new system will surely generate a lot of clients if it turn back into high price and it could encourage more investors and company owners to participate with.  This instant way of payment process will help us to be more productive and never worries in delays.
Will be looking great for this year and for the coming years.
People will notice how crypto is useful to us in this new era. Crypto adoption will be continuing and even it spread slowly but I believe it could satisfied us. Bringing this new form of currency will enlighten us as it very easy  and comfortable to used, but we also need to be carefull and keep our wallets secured to avoid from being hack. 
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

We are seeing many major player entering the market and some have raised fund as well,many have eyes on baakt and etf approved then we can seen another bull run.we have also seen patented done by major player like IBM,MasterCard,etc so we can expect good rise in price in 2019.there are many rumor of Wall Street player thinking of getting in crypto in big way but that would happen when etf get approved.so ETF approval or disapproval will play significant role in manipulation of price.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:59:23 PM

We can see an attempt to revive the market of ICO's from the Binance team:

"Binance Launchpad will be featuring new projects in 2019. Launchpad helps transformative blockchain startups raise funds needed to develop their products and gives them access to Binance’s ecosystem. Binance Launchpad will be available to Binance users that have completed ID verification on their account and also meet the Launchpad eligibility requirements.
Launchpad will start with two initial projects: BitTorrent and Fetch.AI. Further announcements for each upcoming project launch will be made in the coming weeks."

How do you guys think is it possible to do now or we should wait till the market turns confirmed?
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:42:04 PM

Henri Arslanian, the Asia fintech and crypto leader of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Hong Kong, has predicted that many institutional players will enter the crypto industry in 2019. Arslanian made this claim during an interview with Bloomberg published on Dec. 24.

When asked about his outlook on crypto for the next year, Arslanian said that he thinks “there’s a lot of exciting things that the crypto ecosystem is looking forward to in 2019.” Arslain explained that he expects the next year to be different from 2018 because of the increasing regulatory clarity.

Arslanian also declared that he expects “many more big banks” to enter the space, some by launching their own solutions, others by partnering with or investing in crypto companies. This involvement, he explains, will bring in “institutional level expertise” which — according to him — is much needed in the industry.

PwC is an international network of companies that provide consulting and auditing services. The company — which has its headquarters in London — was founded in 1849 and is one of the “big four” accounting companies. Their Hong Kong office has accepted Bitcoin (BTC) as payment for its advisory services since late 2017.

CT | https://cointelegraph.com/news/2019-will-see-entry-of-more-institutional-players-in-crypto-says-asia-fintech-pwc-leader

I think so. That's why all those banks, NYSE etc are preparing all types of platforms, exchanges. They are preparing the industry for new big coming funds.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:46:38 AM

I hope the market will show much higher prices and action than in 2017. And it will not surprise anyone this time.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:58:38 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 07:43:29 AM by Jating

I hope the market will show much higher prices and action than in 2017. And it will not surprise anyone this time.

I hope so, but we can't really compare 2017 though, it's different, there's a lot of positive news that year that really push the price to almost $20K. But as far as institutional money, I reckon some of them are really already in this market for a long time.

But there are more still waiting from the outside, and willing to pour their money once we they see that the market is recovering or maybe a BAKKT approval will be a good sign for them to enter the market. And we might see more institutions, offering the same so eventually Wall Street can't really deny that crypto is the new generation and will join in as well.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:36:10 AM

I love this topic, yes I expect more instutional players even in educational sectors
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: