Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Capitalist Media gets out of controll and Mad  (Read 202 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 02:18:09 AM by KingScorpio

americans and their hardcore capitalist system creates a very problematic environment, journalists are doomed and destined to attract viewers, and to be successful they use lies or false information to make stories spectacular

like this one

https://futurism.com/space-station-hole-cosmonaut-comments?utm_source=Digest&utm_campaign=a07a1ca788-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_12_26_07_34&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_03cd0a26cd-a07a1ca788-246225041&mc_cid=a07a1ca788&mc_eid=dae857861b

how can there be a whole drilled by someone in the ISS?

american seriously need to transform their society, this stuff is getting ridiculous, its damaging their reputation.

even elon musk started his website prawda because he sees the constant problem of the american capitalist journalists lieing in order to attract viewers and earn money.

its first an outright enslavement of the employees, secondly its a trashing of the information environment of the world. and thirdly its destroying the reputations americans have worldwide.

to american users in this forum:

how distant are you now regarding your quite difficult media environment?

regards

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Sorry but the article is actually pretty OK.

Title is a bit misleading sure but content of the article is objective and presents the facts from all points of view:
-There is a hole that has been made from inside
-It can be a sabotage or an initial hole made while building the station, hence an accident
-Astronauts conducts well and say that until there are proofs there are no way they consider the sabotage with a high probability as they trust their crew.

What is wrong with the article?

And I don't see why you blame USA here... Media trying to make the buzz is not something specific to America xD

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 02:24:24 AM

Sorry but the article is actually pretty OK.

Title is a bit misleading sure but content of the article is objective and presents the facts from all points of view:
-There is a hole that has been made from inside
-It can be a sabotage or an initial hole made while building the station, hence an accident
-Astronauts conducts well and say that until there are proofs there are no way they consider the sabotage with a high probability as they trust their crew.

And I don't see why you blame USA here... Media trying to make the buzz is not something specific to America xD

american "free" media is now collecting all trash they can get in order to get attention, state media at least tries to be honest, and verifies stuff.

you will now see the direct negative konsequenzes of kapitalist media

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

-Not related to the question-

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

-Not related to the question-

because its a lie, there was no hole drilled into the iss from inside, the american media is desperate for followers and attention and lies together all kinds of crap just to earn some money.

the reputation of the so called "free media" is severely damaged now with their need to earn money.

in germany there is also now a scandal with a journalists that lied deliberately in his articles in order to win prices, whole western media is now crap

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

Are you talking about corporate media? Then why not stick to "indymedia"? I don't think anyone is forcing you to read them, or Are you not free to ignore them? Of course they want to attract views with sensational and not necessarily accurate news, it is a business after all...

Sometimes they do it just in the title, while still keeping the content "fair". Others are simply unreliable.

The internet made corporate media obsolete, but in turn the signal to noise ratio went negative and you have to curate the news by yourself from many sources, including corporate media, state media, social media, and independent media. Gone are the days where you could simply blindly accept whatever your favorite news paper publishes....

What do you propose to "control" them? Instate a bureaucracy to censor them? I'd rather let them be and simply educate people instead... Same as banking with fractional reserve, etc. People still trust their money to banks, but they shouldn't. Same with news...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

I think the rest of the world takes our media more seriously than we do in the USA. The reality of the opinions of the majority of average Americans are not represented by the media, and it is not really a secret to anyone but the most ignorant. I get a feeling the world is basing its opinions of the USA too much on the media sideshow that originates from here, and not enough on what the actual people are working for.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I think the rest of the world takes our media more seriously than we do in the USA. The reality of the opinions of the majority of average Americans are not represented by the media, and it is not really a secret to anyone but the most ignorant. I get a feeling the world is basing its opinions of the USA too much on the media sideshow that originates from here, and not enough on what the actual people are working for.

I agree, the American media does not reflect the ideas and opinions of the American people. Sometimes, they are even opposite lol

After reading the article, i don't think there was intentional sabotage.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

how distant are you now regarding your quite difficult media environment?

You mean the "US media" that's corporations largely foreign owned and controlled, often for specific political purposes?
galactic123

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

It is called "clickbait", and it is the result of the fierce competition among internet companies, groups and people to get more attention to their content.

Was there a hole on the ISS? How could I know for sure?

It would seem phenomenally dumb to put a hole there as even the sabotager himself could eventually die if all oxygen is gone.  But then again humanity has been plagued by its fair share of idiots throughout history...

eCredit, a WAVES Platform token. Rewards and more. Main site: eCreditCoin.Net
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

It is called "clickbait", and it is the result of the fierce competition among internet companies, groups and people to get more attention to their content.

Was there a hole on the ISS? How could I know for sure?

It would seem phenomenally dumb to put a hole there as even the sabotager himself could eventually die if all oxygen is gone.  But then again humanity has been plagued by its fair share of idiots throughout history...

but not into space, i mean the people that are put into space are suveiled, thats clearly a clickbait, and clickbait are trashy journalism since they will leave all taboos.

russian state television is more comfortable to watch nowadays than western capitalist media.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: