Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value investment tool for altcoin  (Read 18819 times)
LilyCici (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:29:58 AM

I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

When such an application is made, the scam projects pay the owners of the application and show their projects as if they were actually good. This causes people to be more wrong. I don't think that a completely transparent application can be done.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.
You are right, now there are more than 2000 coins and tokens and 95 percent is rubbish and fraud. To choose a promising project, you need to think very well with your head and be able to analyze.

I have lost a lot now. So my brain is not smart enough Sad
I heard code is the law in blockchain. Will the developers can find the good and potential projects? Maybe I need a geek brain. Grin
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:50:02 AM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Actually there is nothing like that. Anyone cannot determine which coins are really worth to invest because the only one who can control the market is the community.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

When such an application is made, the scam projects pay the owners of the application and show their projects as if they were actually good. This causes people to be more wrong. I don't think that a completely transparent application can be done.

Yes, you are very right. So maybe this application should be decentralized like bitcoin, the data should be open and fair. It should be a community-based project.  Smiley
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

If there was such an algorithm for determining, then in the crypto industry everyone would be successful businessmen)). We can only thoroughly analyze the project and hope for the correctness of their arguments.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

No cryptocurrency can be the next generation of bitcoin, because all crypto can't get rid of the fate of manufacturer control, only bitcoin is completely independent crypto.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are crypto pioneers and both will continue to live in the future. so what are you looking for, if the right choice is available to us. my other advice is to choose an alt that already has a product and has been useful for its users, in the sense that it is always used by everyone.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:03:24 AM

Actually there is nothing like that. Anyone cannot determine which coins are really worth to invest because the only one who can control the market is the community.

Yes, the community has the greatest impact on the value of coins. The price of the currency is very influenced by the emotions in the market and the community. As the coins are global. How do we see the global emotional response of the community? Now I can only see all the posts through some forums, but the efficiency is a bit low, there is no intuitive tool to reflect the mood of the community?
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

I'm sorry to tell you that there's no such kind of tool in existence as far as I know. Everyone here DYOR (Do your own research), it means there's a lot of hard work behind choosing what coins to invest in order for you to make a lot of money in this market. You can also visit the Scam Accusations thread to know which projects have been identified as fake and scam.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

If there was such an algorithm for determining, then in the crypto industry everyone would be successful businessmen)). We can only thoroughly analyze the project and hope for the correctness of their arguments.

Yes, I must analyze the projects carefully. Just like investing in the stock market, we can refer to some financial statements, company business information and field visits... Do we have any standards to analysis coins?
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

No cryptocurrency can be the next generation of bitcoin, because all crypto can't get rid of the fate of manufacturer control, only bitcoin is completely independent crypto.

Yes, this bitcoin is the best, so there are so many people who choose to use Bitcoin and I also have invested a little. For other cryptocurrencies, I just want to choose some of the more promising currencies with larger appreciation. Wink
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Investing tools? sort of app or material that we used to check what coins are worth it?

You can read tons of articles and threads that are suggesting that they are going to be the "next bitcoin" and its up to you if you'll believe them. Many has tried it before to claim that but never succeed. Do your own  research and that will be your own tool to determine what coins are worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are crypto pioneers and both will continue to live in the future. so what are you looking for, if the right choice is available to us. my other advice is to choose an alt that already has a product and has been useful for its users, in the sense that it is always used by everyone.

This is a good suggestion. Where can I see that there are many users for a project? Coins are global, I think I should look at global data and not just see how it is used in my periphery and country.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

I'm sorry to tell you that there's no such kind of tool in existence as far as I know. Everyone here DYOR (Do your own research), it means there's a lot of hard work behind choosing what coins to invest in order for you to make a lot of money in this market. You can also visit the Scam Accusations thread to know which projects have been identified as fake and scam.

Yes, thank you for sharing this url, at least it can help me to avoid the scam projects. Grin
I have lost some money and hope to find some really good potential projects that will allow me to get better returns. And I think bitcoin will get up, but maybe other new altcoin will grow bigger. So I also want to do some invest for these altcoin Smiley
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

I think in all areas of fraud it will always appear to take advantage of the situation. Bitcoin is a crypto pioneer and currently the price leader and will remain the leader of crypto, etherum and ripple prices will be rivals for bitcoin but will not be able to defeat it I think
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Investing tools? sort of app or material that we used to check what coins are worth it?

You can read tons of articles and threads that are suggesting that they are going to be the "next bitcoin" and its up to you if you'll believe them. Many has tried it before to claim that but never succeed. Do your own  research and that will be your own tool to determine what coins are worth it.

Yes, I have often read a lot of articles since I joined the investment in cryptocurrency, but many of these authors and media have also been bought by the project side, so I can't see the real quality of the project.
In April of this year, EOS was very hot. The media also said that it was very good, so I also invested a little. But after EOS went online, listening to a friend who developed it said that it is very difficult to use. In fact, there are many shortcomings, so we all have sold it. Maybe reading the article is not as good as listening to the opinions of the developers Grin
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

I don't know if there are any tools to see the value investment of the altcoin but I only use coinmarketcap to analyze each coin and I think it's enough to use that site. When I want to check the coin value, I only watch on the top hundred coins list because it's easy for me to choose the coins than to analyze more than hundreds. I think for the top hundred coins list is enough for us to get the data so we can decide which coins to buy at the market.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Used premium apps to monitor but don't expect a kind of tool to notify you about its price there is no such thing as that. Use your head in dceiphering what will be the new prices.

Yes, the final decision must be your own brain. In the early days, I hope that there is a tool to collect the core data of the project, such as developing community situation, user sentiment, practical application, etc., rather than those written in the media. Itchy information.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: