Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Value investment tool for altcoin  (Read 18819 times)
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

Excellent cryptocurrencies are always accompanied by strong teams and partners, which is an important reason for my investment. I think this is very practical.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.
I think that now it is very difficult to determine which projects will survive in the future. Technologies develop very quickly and many projects will simply die out. The legal framework and the structure of the market as a whole will also change. Only those projects that will be in demand in real life or business will survive.

LilyCici (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I think in all areas of fraud it will always appear to take advantage of the situation. Bitcoin is a crypto pioneer and currently the price leader and will remain the leader of crypto, etherum and ripple prices will be rivals for bitcoin but will not be able to defeat it I think

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and has the most users. This is beyond doubt.  Wink
In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I hope that I can also invest in some altcoins that are very promising and grow a lot like ETH. The market needs new good altcoins to do more things to promote cryptocurrency. At present, the price of Bitcoin is already very high. It is very difficult to increase 10 or 100 times in the short term (in one or two years), but the prices for other altcoins are very low currently, it’s probably easier to get up 10 or even 100 times .. Grin
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I don't know if there are any tools to see the value investment of the altcoin but I only use coinmarketcap to analyze each coin and I think it's enough to use that site. When I want to check the coin value, I only watch on the top hundred coins list because it's easy for me to choose the coins than to analyze more than hundreds. I think for the top hundred coins list is enough for us to get the data so we can decide which coins to buy at the market.

Yes, I will also go there to see the information, but there is only a price display platform, not enough to reflect its intrinsic value. I hope to see more intrinsic value related data of more projects, just like stocks. Not only look at the price of the exchange, but also read a lot of report data and research analysis.
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:21:38 AM

I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.

What the ...? You surprise me because I just think like you and see your reply.

Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable,

"Thanks" to this thought and a lot of investors lose their money in cryptocurrency and then they blame the cryptocurrency world is almost scam.  Embarrassed

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

I think the prospect of cryptocurrency is very good. Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable, but there are thousands of altcoin on the market, and there will be more in the future. At present, many are scams, and the value will be zero.
I want to know what value investing tools can determine which coins are worth investing and which will become the next generation of Bitcoin or Ethereum.

SCAM projects may not always be possible to understand. Therefore, it is very useful to pay attention when investing. No one knows what LTC is accepted by everyone today.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Excellent cryptocurrencies are always accompanied by strong teams and partners, which is an important reason for my investment. I think this is very practical.

Yes, if a project has a strong team, of course it will be much better, but the team information of many projects is not real now. Some people are named, there is no actual thing, and the things that are done are not good.
Like the EOS team, the background is so strong, I also believed, invested a bit and then EOS has did increase a lot, so I invested more in it. Fortunately, after EOS went online, a developer friend which also followed EOS, and use it once EOS is on line. He told me that EOS's technology was very poor and very difficult to use, so I sold some with suspicion. Later, EOS really fell, and I sold it all. Fortunately, I sold it early, otherwise I will definitely lose a lot of money on EOS this year.  Cool Cool
However, now EOS seems to have a lot of dapp. I often see the media saying that it is very strong, it may be more better than ETH, and I don’t know if it is true. Anyway, I dare not vote for it now.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

this is a difficult job in search and analysis
especially in situations like this, the market is so volatile and tends to be corrective. the best option is to choose top altcoins for trade or investment even though the risk is always there.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

If there was such an algorithm for determining, then in the crypto industry everyone would be successful businessmen)). We can only thoroughly analyze the project and hope for the correctness of their arguments.

And then who has lots of electricty and money, they will choose their best project, or who will more money and token/coin (like pos ) they will choose. (=

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:53:04 AM

I think that now it is very difficult to determine which projects will survive in the future. Technologies develop very quickly and many projects will simply die out. The legal framework and the structure of the market as a whole will also change. Only those projects that will be in demand in real life or business will survive.

Yes, commercial use will definitely survive. Now in the bear market, many projects are in the process of layoffs. Some projects have updated their code, some project code updates few, and there are no activity and news, and even some users of the project are engaged in rights protection. Embarrassed
So, I want to see which projects are doing things, and there are things that have visible results, and there are many people in the community who are developing and have a lot of user support. I believe that the team that insists on this must have good prospects. Now I want to see if there is a tool that can display these comprehensive information about the project (developer, community, market, user sentiment, price and exchange, Dapp, developer evaluation, etc), and this project must be decentralized then it can not be bought by projects. Grin
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

There is not such a tool if you thought about apps or websites. The only tool when it comes to value investing is your brain - make thoroughful analysis of a coin and decide wheter it will be widely adopted in 3 years.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

I believe that the only tool that can tell you in which coin / token you need to invest your money, and in which not, is your brain.

What the ...? You surprise me because I just think like you and see your reply.

Now the investment in cryptocurrency must be profitable,

"Thanks" to this thought and a lot of investors lose their money in cryptocurrency and then they blame the cryptocurrency world is almost scam.  Embarrassed

There are risks in investment, and the stock market has also risen and fallen. There is nothing wrong with the market. There are only good and bad projects in it. Even if you lose money, you should not blame this market. Wink Wink Wink
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Well there were so many scams and non-valuable ICOs that just shaked the confidence of the investors in this industry and because of that this dip was very much needed. Now those scams are gone and the cheaters won't be wasting their time here but they'll soon be back if the cryptos starts going up again so i think there is some kind of rules and regulations that needs to be placed now to make sure that the number of scams can be reduced.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

SCAM projects may not always be possible to understand. Therefore, it is very useful to pay attention when investing. No one knows what LTC is accepted by everyone today.

Yes, some projects are not looking good now, but they may become the next dark horse. There are too many miracles in the blockchain project. Even Bitcoin, most people are not optimistic at the beginning. But it created a myth now. I believe that there will be a lot of miracles like this, just don't want to miss it again. Grin Grin
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

I do not think that there will be much more crypto currencies on the market in the future, because someday ICOs are going to be regulated and all coins that still do not have released their working product will be rejected from CMC.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:15:54 AM

this is a difficult job in search and analysis
especially in situations like this, the market is so volatile and tends to be corrective. the best option is to choose top altcoins for trade or investment even though the risk is always there.

Yes, so if someone really makes such a tool, I believe that it can help a lot of people to see the true face of a coin, not just the price and the media info. The price and media information are relatively easy to fake. This can expel those deceptive coins, help users avoid them, and see some real potential coins. If you only invest in the forefront of the coin, then this market will lack a lot of competition, many good projects may I can't get up. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:18:40 AM

it's hard to make a choice now, because the market is still not so good, so for next year there will be lots of coins that can be invested, only if the coin does not care about the price of coins that have been circulating in the market, it will not be good for investment choices, so just wait next year.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

There is not such a tool if you thought about apps or websites. The only tool when it comes to value investing is your brain - make thoroughful analysis of a coin and decide wheter it will be widely adopted in 3 years.

Of course, the final decision is our brain. I just hope that there is a tool that can collect and analyze the coin in depth. At present, it is all about going to various websites and forums to see the project and community information, but the efficiency is a bit low. There are too many coins in the market, I hope that there will be a tool to help me collect the core data information, just like the stock market also has some professional in-depth analysis reports.
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

Well there were so many scams and non-valuable ICOs that just shaked the confidence of the investors in this industry and because of that this dip was very much needed. Now those scams are gone and the cheaters won't be wasting their time here but they'll soon be back if the cryptos starts going up again so i think there is some kind of rules and regulations that needs to be placed now to make sure that the number of scams can be reduced.

Yes, I strongly agree with you that if there is no tool or criteria for judging the project before the arrival of the bull market, then there will be a lot of people cheated. At present, there are still many people who have not yet joined the investment in cryptocurrency. After the arrival of the next bull market, they are very likely to be deceived. As a pioneer of cryptocurrency, we may be able to do something to help them and ourself and also do this for the market. I think this must be cool Grin Grin
LilyCici (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

I do not think that there will be much more crypto currencies on the market in the future, because someday ICOs are going to be regulated and all coins that still do not have released their working product will be rejected from CMC.

There are already thousands of coins, and some of them will definitely die, but not sure which coins.
Regulatory is just to make the ICO no longer easy, the ICO project will not grow as fast as before, and now the regulatory standards are constantly being revised. It is difficult to say how many coins will exist in the future.
The stock market has experienced hundreds of years. There are also regulations now, but there are some new stocks are listed while some stocks exited every year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: